PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS A DARK OMEN MY DEMOKRATIK KOMRADES!

LWW
08-31-2011, 08:34 AM
This AM I was preparing my free trade coffee to go with my whole grain toast and contemplating the horrible nightmare that dear leader faces serious political challenges next year from the sexist, racist, homophobic, xenophobic, homicidal, genocidal, dance recital tea baggers and their nut job, wing nut, traitorous criminal leaders ... <span style='font-size: 14pt'>and I prayed to the great goddess Gaia for a sign, ANY SIGN AT ALL</span> ...

... then, from the kitchen counter of my state provided dacha came a clatter, and then a missile soared into the air from an ungodly capitalist totalitarian pigdog device that they had tempted me to buy while watching "REDS" on late night TV.

I spilled my free trade coffee all over my Earth Shoes as I threw up my hands in self defense and caught this flaming capitalist death inducing round before it hit me ... and I have photographed it and put this evil omen on display for all to see and fear!
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
http://www.bingpop.com/binghamtonnews/components/com_mojo/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/obama_toast.jpg