PDA

View Full Version : NO MORE RW NON NEWS STORIES! Forum Flooded With

Gayle in MD
08-31-2011, 10:07 AM
This forum is flooded with RW LIES, and RW exaggerations, which aren't even noteworthy.

Everyday, there are more lies posted by the right, and more gross exaggerations, and attempts to exploit, or take out of context, what usually turn out to be just more RW BS!

Today, or should I say yesterday, was another good example. Forum flooded with more RW Tourettes barking at the moon, by the RW on here.

This guy is President Obama's, father's half brother. Talk about a stretch!

The President hardly even knew his relatives in Kenya, for one thing.

It really has nothing to do with anything. Tree-huggers and tea-baggers are going to be spitting up their coffee celebrating this one.

Just another RW, non story on BD, more Faux Noise, that isn't worth reading, or reporting, unless the accused implies that he has certain privilege by invoking the president's name (directly or indirectly) which has never happened, and at that point, I suppose it could become worthy of a post, or considered newsworthy.

Now if we want to discuss drunk driving, or under-age drinking, we can surely access plenty of stories among George Bush's own immediate family, including his own daughters, and himself, along with his lies about his arrest, and his refusal to address his cocaine use.

Much like his Da Da, who refuses to answer the questions about his mistress in Virginia.

Then there are the many documented articles, all of the stories about little smile-nod Laura, who sat on her butt for eight years, doing not much of anything else, and the young man she mowed down on a moonlit night, committing man slaughter, and never serving a day in jail for it?

I have yet to find any proof of Laura ever even being in court, over the matter, but there has never been any doubt, that what she did, the rest of us would have been convicted of manslaughter, had we done what she most certainly did do!

Now, IMO, that IS a news worthy story, which has never really been thoroughly investigated by the American Press, that I am aware of.

But, as we are well aware, IIARIOK!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

I suppose, since there is so little to criticize in the President's life, and anything that was or could have been controversial, he, himself revealed in his own books, instead of refusing to address, as is the Repiglican Way, but, these RW nutjobs will continue to create slander, lies, and non issues regarding the president, out of their own frustration over his obvious clean living life style, and his magnificent performance.

Yes, this president has protected us from a terrorist attack, throughout his tenure.

He also got the most wanted killer in the world, the guy who Bush forgot, bin Laden.

He also has managed to prevent a massive slaughter in Libya, without putting American combat soldier's boots on the ground, and with the help of our allies, who have done their fair share, to prevent a slaughter in Libya.

He prevented Bush's Depression,, you know, the one that bush said could last a decade, when he was begging for the bailout money.

He passed a good Affordable Health Care Act, something that Bush failed to do, and at least five other presidents failed to do, and in spite of unprecedented obstruction and fear mongering, by Repiglican crooks, even though health costs are a major part of our recovery, and a major part going forward, getting and keeping our country going, Medicare going, Social Security, going, without more deficits, which "didn't matter" according to the righties on here, while Bush annd the Repigs, were running them up. Yes, thanks to this president, people no longer have to shudder in fear that their health insurance providers, will drop them if they become ill, nor worry that they might lose everything, if their collega aged kids, have a wreck, or become mormidly ill.

And, even Repiglican Governors are saying good things about the FEMA response, under President Obama's leadership, throughout the current hurricane event, since he again led the country, throughout the disaster, surely far better, and more effectively, than George Bush, who basically skipped out on all of the warnings and disasters during his tenure, from Katrina, to 9/11.

Yet, the relentless racists on the right, continue to bash this man, over invented lies, non scandals, and all in the midst of their alibi's for our previous administration of law breakers, and treasonists, the Bush Administration.

Sad, truly sad.

G.

Soflasnapper
08-31-2011, 10:25 AM
Now, Gayle! We are all responsible for all of our extended family, however distantly removed, however much we never met them more than or even once, in-laws of distant relatives, and all. Everyone knows that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Yes, this piling on with non sequitur trivia is beyond silly, and bespeaks a desperation. Why if this man is so poor a president, and his policies so much a failure, would these anti-Obama forces stoop to such tangential and off-topic personal attacks which don't even work for their purpose? Perhaps they really don't find reality that damaging to him and his electoral prospects?

It's not entirely clear, but then, I have not read 'Rules for Radicals,' the current go-to manual guiding the attack strategy of the right. Of course, Rove and Freedom Works and LWW (by his own admission) and the rest of the radical (former hard leftists, now insane righties) Straussians HAVE read it, and use what I suppose are proven effective communication strategies involving ridicule, unending attacks, mud-slinging, serial slanders, and the like, in their full court press against their political opponents.

Theoretically, at least, calling out these tactics and identifying them for what they are SHOULD render them less effective. But that requires a capacity for embarrassment or shame that is lacking in sociopathic personalities, and some measure of judgment in the audience to see through the tactics and dismiss them. So neither is a sure bet.

Gayle in MD
08-31-2011, 10:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Theoretically, at least, calling out these tactics and identifying them for what they are SHOULD render them less effective. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>But that requires a capacity for embarrassment or shame that is lacking in sociopathic personalities,</span> and some measure of judgment in the audience to see through the tactics and dismiss them. So neither is a sure bet. </div></div>

How very true!

AND, my, how I miss your posts. Always a pleasure to read them.

G.

LWW
08-31-2011, 12:56 PM
You sure know a lot about what's being posted for someone who never reads what's being posted?

LWW
08-31-2011, 12:58 PM
Your argument would hold some water ... had the moonbat crazy left not decided to make the Bush, Palin, Cheney families a political issue.

My how the left squeals when their own tactics are used against them.

Gayle in MD
09-01-2011, 02:52 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, this piling on with non sequitur trivia is beyond silly, and bespeaks a desperation. </div></div>

So true!

LWW
09-01-2011, 02:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, this piling on with non sequitur trivia is beyond silly, and bespeaks a desperation. </div></div>

So true! </div></div>

That's what I said for years when you insisted the Bush/Cheney/Palin family was fair game. Remember how you defended Letterman?

And, now, the left bleats foul at the top of their collectivist lungs ... while the thinking world watches in amused astonishment.

Soflasnapper
09-01-2011, 04:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your argument would hold some water ... had the moonbat crazy left not decided to make the Bush, Palin, Cheney families a political issue.

My how the left squeals when their own tactics are used against them. </div></div>

If THEY were WRONG when they did that, YOU are also WRONG when you do that.

If it's ok when you do it, it was ok then.

Which side of those two positions do you think is true?

ugotda7
09-01-2011, 05:00 PM
Oh no, an opposing point of view....the horror!!!

What's the matter.....are you losing your lap dog sanctuary of a small pond over here?

hondo
09-01-2011, 06:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your argument would hold some water ... had the moonbat crazy left not decided to make the Bush, Palin, Cheney families a political issue.

My how the left squeals when their own tactics are used against them. </div></div>

Which side of those two positions do you think is true? </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
09-02-2011, 02:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your argument would hold some water ... had the moonbat crazy left not decided to make the Bush, Palin, Cheney families a political issue.

So ... to satisfy your sense of fairness the left should be allowed to act as hypocrites while the left's opposition should be held to a higher standard?

Why am I not surprised?

Sev
09-02-2011, 06:14 AM
Well see if the uncle gets to claim asylum or gets deported.

Gayle in MD
09-02-2011, 07:30 AM

The things I wrote about Bush, were true, and about Palin, and Cheney, as well.

The fact that the radical right Repiglican nutjobs on here still deny the facts, is just par for the course.

When people have been brainwashed so badly that they still believe in "Trickle Down" there isn't chance that they have the ability to decipher reality on any front.

This BS about some far removed half Uncle by marriage, or whatever, of President Obama, is just more racism, and more of the usual RW grasping at straws, to try to degrade this President.

More Racist RW BS, that doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

Typical...

G.

Qtec
09-02-2011, 07:34 AM
The guy had too much to drink. Call out the SWAT team...???????????

Actually, its exactly the same as what happened to Bush's brother.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Silverado Savings & Loan

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Neil Bush was a member of the board of directors of Denver-based Silverado Savings and Loan during the 1980s' larger Savings and Loan crisis.</span> As his father, George H.W. Bush, was Vice President of the United States, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>his role in Silverado's failure was a focal point of publicity. According to a piece in Salon, Silverado's collapse <span style="color: #990000">cost taxpayers $1.3 billion.</span></span>[3]

The US Office of Thrift Supervision investigated Silverado's failure and<span style='font-size: 17pt'> determined that Bush had engaged in numerous "breaches of his fiduciary duties involving multiple conflicts of interest."</span> Although Bush was not indicted on criminal charges, a civil action was brought against him and the other Silverado directors by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; it was eventually settled out of court, with Bush paying $50,000 as part of the settlement, as reported in the Style section of the Washington Post.[4]

A Republican fundraiser set up a fund to help defer costs Neil incurred in his S&L dealings.[5] </div></div>

Yeah, almost the same.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Another Bush, another bailout!</span>

Q

Gayle in MD
09-02-2011, 07:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The guy had too much to drink. Call out the SWAT team...???????????

Actually, its exactly the same as what happened to Bush's brother.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Silverado Savings & Loan

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Neil Bush was a member of the board of directors of Denver-based Silverado Savings and Loan during the 1980s' larger Savings and Loan crisis.</span> As his father, George H.W. Bush, was Vice President of the United States, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>his role in Silverado's failure was a focal point of publicity. According to a piece in Salon, Silverado's collapse <span style="color: #990000">cost taxpayers $1.3 billion.</span></span>[3]

The US Office of Thrift Supervision investigated Silverado's failure and<span style='font-size: 17pt'> determined that Bush had engaged in numerous "breaches of his fiduciary duties involving multiple conflicts of interest."</span> Although Bush was not indicted on criminal charges, a civil action was brought against him and the other Silverado directors by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation; it was eventually settled out of court, with Bush paying $50,000 as part of the settlement, as reported in the Style section of the Washington Post.[4]

A Republican fundraiser set up a fund to help defer costs Neil incurred in his S&L dealings.[5] </div></div>

Yeah, almost the same.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Another Bush, another bailout!</span>

Q </div></div>

Bailouts are fine with the right, as long as Repigs are doing them.

Reagan? The savings and Loan Bail out?

Bush two??? 17.4 billion Auto Bailout?

700 billion TARP bank bail out:

"Our entire economy is in danger..." George Bush

IIARIOK! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

eg8r
09-02-2011, 08:25 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The things I wrote about Bush, were true, and about Palin, and Cheney, as well.
</div></div>The things lww posted about Obama were true. I guess you are even.

eg8r

Qtec
09-02-2011, 09:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The things lww posted about Obama were true. I guess you are even.

eg8r</div></div>

What <span style='font-size: 26pt'>THINGS</span>???????????

Geeze, do you think we are all mind readers?????????????

Be specific and then we might have a chance of knowing WTF you are talking about,........... <span style='font-size: 14pt'>schmuck</span>.

Q

hondo
09-02-2011, 11:06 AM
Things! Like a walk in the park.
Things! Like a kiss in the dark.
Things! Like a sailboat ride.
Things! What about the bnight we cried?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHnLLYUJZjw

ugotda7
09-02-2011, 11:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your argument would hold some water ... had the moonbat crazy left not decided to make the Bush, Palin, Cheney families a political issue.

The things I wrote about Bush, were true, and about Palin, and Cheney, as well.

The fact that the radical right Repiglican nutjobs on here still deny the facts, is just par for the course.

When people have been brainwashed so badly that they still believe in "Trickle Down" there isn't chance that they have the ability to decipher reality on any front.

This BS about some far removed half Uncle by marriage, or whatever, of President Obama, is just more racism, and more of the usual RW grasping at straws, to try to degrade this President.

More Racist RW BS, that doesn't amount to a hill of beans.

Typical...

G. </div></div>

Take your pathetic race card and F off.

eg8r
09-02-2011, 01:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What THINGS???????????

</div></div>No qtip I think you are an idiot.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-02-2011, 02:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your argument would hold some water ... had the moonbat crazy left not decided to make the Bush, Palin, Cheney families a political issue.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

I suppose it's a good thing that some members on here quote his irrational delusions, and I end up seeing some of them.

This is one of his dumbest, quoted by our friend soflasnapper, given that all politician's families are political fodder, regardless of Party Affiliation, by our press, from both sides of the Isle.

I know there were plenty of ugly, bashing posts on here about the Clintons, Bill's brother, his daughter, the Kennedy's, accidents called murder, and I lost count of how Democratic War Heroes, were trashed and slandered, by these RW nutjobs, for years.

IIARIOK!

LOL, our resident Tourettes Barker, thinks he is the chief Justice of the Supreme Court of the forum.

Gee, all this time I thought he was the FBI of the forum.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
09-02-2011, 02:39 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Amusing%20Pictures/head_up_butt_syndrome.jpg

LWW
09-02-2011, 04:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What THINGS???????????

</div></div>No qtip I think you are an idiot.

eg8r </div></div>

And I approve of that message.

LWW
09-02-2011, 04:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Amusing%20Pictures/head_up_butt_syndrome.jpg </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>HEY!</span>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>HEY!!</span>

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>HEY!!!</span>

There's no reason to be sexist!

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V

V</span>

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_E9h6gBbfOZg/TAwzHnyjdTI/AAAAAAAACbw/7atwN9U6Cdk/s1600/head-up-her-ass-head-up-ass-we-all-know-one-motivational-ron-demotivational-poster-1256790516.jpg

Gayle in MD
09-14-2011, 09:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This forum is flooded with RW LIES, and RW exaggerations, which aren't even noteworthy.

Everyday, there are more lies posted by the right, and more gross exaggerations, and attempts to exploit, or take out of context, what usually turn out to be just more RW BS!

Today, or should I say yesterday, was another good example. Forum flooded with more RW Tourettes barking at the moon, by the RW on here.

This guy is President Obama's, father's half brother. Talk about a stretch!

The President hardly even knew his relatives in Kenya, for one thing.

It really has nothing to do with anything. Tree-huggers and tea-baggers are going to be spitting up their coffee celebrating this one.

Just another RW, non story on BD, more Faux Noise, that isn't worth reading, or reporting, unless the accused implies that he has certain privilege by invoking the president's name (directly or indirectly) which has never happened, and at that point, I suppose it could become worthy of a post, or considered newsworthy.

Now if we want to discuss drunk driving, or under-age drinking, we can surely access plenty of stories among George Bush's own immediate family, including his own daughters, and himself, along with his lies about his arrest, and his refusal to address his cocaine use.

Much like his Da Da, who refuses to answer the questions about his mistress in Virginia.

Then there are the many documented articles, all of the stories about little smile-nod Laura, who sat on her butt for eight years, doing not much of anything else, and the young man she mowed down on a moonlit night, committing man slaughter, and never serving a day in jail for it?

I have yet to find any proof of Laura ever even being in court, over the matter, but there has never been any doubt, that what she did, the rest of us would have been convicted of manslaughter, had we done what she most certainly did do!

Now, IMO, that IS a news worthy story, which has never really been thoroughly investigated by the American Press, that I am aware of.

But, as we are well aware, IIARIOK!

I suppose, since there is so little to criticize in the President's life, and anything that was or could have been controversial, he, himself revealed in his own books, instead of refusing to address, as is the Repiglican Way, but, these RW nutjobs will continue to create slander, lies, and non issues regarding the president, out of their own frustration over his obvious clean living life style, and his magnificent performance.

Yes, this president has protected us from a terrorist attack, throughout his tenure.

He also got the most wanted killer in the world, the guy who Bush forgot, bin Laden.

He also has managed to prevent a massive slaughter in Libya, without putting American combat soldier's boots on the ground, and with the help of our allies, who have done their fair share, to prevent a slaughter in Libya.

He prevented Bush's Depression,, you know, the one that bush said could last a decade, when he was begging for the bailout money.

He passed a good Affordable Health Care Act, something that Bush failed to do, and at least five other presidents failed to do, and in spite of unprecedented obstruction and fear mongering, by Repiglican crooks, even though health costs are a major part of our recovery, and a major part going forward, getting and keeping our country going, Medicare going, Social Security, going, without more deficits, which "didn't matter" according to the righties on here, while Bush annd the Repigs, were running them up. Yes, thanks to this president, people no longer have to shudder in fear that their health insurance providers, will drop them if they become ill, nor worry that they might lose everything, if their collega aged kids, have a wreck, or become mormidly ill.

And, even Repiglican Governors are saying good things about the FEMA response, under President Obama's leadership, throughout the current hurricane event, since he again led the country, throughout the disaster, surely far better, and more effectively, than George Bush, who basically skipped out on all of the warnings and disasters during his tenure, from Katrina, to 9/11.

Yet, the relentless racists on the right, continue to bash this man, over invented lies, non scandals, and all in the midst of their alibi's for our previous administration of law breakers, and treasonists, the Bush Administration.

Sad, truly sad.

G. </div></div>

We must destroy Repiglican Fascism before it's too late!

hondo
09-14-2011, 11:11 AM
Let the little boys post their dirty pictures. It makes them feel like they have their big boy panties on.

Soflasnapper
09-14-2011, 05:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your argument would hold some water ... had the moonbat crazy left not decided to make the Bush, Palin, Cheney families a political issue.

So ... to satisfy your sense of fairness the left should be allowed to act as hypocrites while the left's opposition should be held to a higher standard?

Why am I not surprised? </div></div>

From that, I infer that you believe two wrongs make a right.

It's fairly simple. If you believe that president's families are off-limits, that those who invoke them in attacks are wrong, uncouth, ill-advised, and horrible people for doing so, it is not ok as 'fair play' to do the same thing in reverse.

Rather you should hold yourself to your own ideals and precepts, and honor them by observing them, not in their breach.

Assuming you are a person with principles.

Of course, your principles might include rhetorically blasting anyone you don't like with whatever you can dredge up from the bottom of the barrel or the gutter, other principles be damned.

cushioncrawler
09-14-2011, 05:57 PM
They are my principles, and, if u dont like them, well, i hav others.
groucho.

hondo
09-14-2011, 05:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your argument would hold some water ... had the moonbat crazy left not decided to make the Bush, Palin, Cheney families a political issue.

Why am I not surprised? </div></div>

From that, I infer that you believe two wrongs make a right.

It's fairly simple. If you believe that president's families are off-limits, that those who invoke them in attacks are wrong, uncouth, ill-advised, and horrible people for doing so, it is not ok as 'fair play' to do the same thing in reverse.

Rather you should hold yourself to your own ideals and precepts, and honor them by observing them, not in their breach.

Of course, your principles might include rhetorically blasting anyone you don't like with whatever you can dredge up from the bottom of the barrel or the gutter, other principles be damned. </div></div>

His attack on Gayle's personal life tells us all we need to know about Lawrence Wilson W.

Sev
09-14-2011, 06:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Sad, truly sad.

G. </div></div>

Hows your inner antisemite coming Gayle?

hondo
09-14-2011, 06:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Sad, truly sad.

G. </div></div>

Hows your inner antisemite coming Gayle? </div></div>

Pretty decent number of Jews in my hometown although they lacked the numbers to keep their beautiful synogogue open.
I knew the majority of them and none would consider associating with someone like Lawrence Wilson.
Highly intelligent. Spiritual. Open-minded. Somewhat liberal.
Just saying. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

You yourself have stated that you are a non-practicing Jew
but I notice you have no problem playing the anti-Semitic card when the opportunity arises to denigrate the "other side."
Much of the time you and Lawrence Wilson are two peas in a pod.
I KNOW THAT FLATTERS YOU BUT IT WASN'T MEANT TO BE A COMPLIMENT. HONESTLY. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
09-14-2011, 06:42 PM
You seem to forget that Gayle whipped out a few antisemetic remarks when I first joined the forum. I called her on it and she has since steered away from everything concerning Jews.

That's a red flag to me.

Non practicing in the sense of not going to synagog does not abrogate the fact that I am a Jew and that I believe in a higher being.

And no Larry and I am not remotely 2 peas in a pod.

Try to keep up my man.

hondo
09-14-2011, 07:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You seem to forget that Gayle whipped out a few antisemetic remarks when I first joined the forum. I called her on it and she has since steered away from everything concerning Jews.

That's a red flag to me.

Non practicing in the sense of not going to synagog does not abrogate the fact that I am a Jew and that I believe in a higher being.

Try to keep up my man. </div></div>

How are you different? You appear to condone everything he does.
Tell me-in what ways are you different? I'm all ears.

hondo
09-14-2011, 07:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Hmmm. Maybe. Open to controversy:

Who is a Jew?

Main article: Who is a Jew?

According to traditional Jewish Law, a Jew is anyone born of a Jewish mother or converted to Judaism in accordance with Jewish Law. American Reform Judaism and British Liberal Judaism accept the child of one Jewish parent (father or mother) as Jewish if the parents raise the child with a Jewish identity. All mainstream forms of Judaism today are open to sincere converts, although conversion has traditionally been discouraged since the time of the Talmud. The conversion process is evaluated by an authority, and the convert is examined on his or her sincerity and knowledge.[65] Converts are given the name "ben Abraham" or "bat Abraham", (son or daughter of Abraham).

Traditional Judaism maintains that a Jew, whether by birth or conversion, is a Jew forever. Thus a Jew who claims to be an atheist or converts to another religion is still considered by traditional Judaism to be Jewish. However, the Reform movement maintains that a Jew who has converted to another religion is no longer a Jew,[66][67] and the Israeli Government has also taken that stance after Supreme Court cases and statutes.[68]

The question of what determines Jewish identity in the State of Israel was given new impetus when, in the 1950s, David Ben-Gurion requested opinions on mihu Yehudi ("who is a Jew") from Jewish religious authorities and intellectuals worldwide in order to settle citizenship questions. This is still not settled, and occasionally resurfaces in Jewish ideology.

'However, the Reform movement maintains that a Jew who has converted to another religion is no longer a Jew,[66][67] and the Israeli Government has also taken that stance after Supreme Court cases and statutes."

Sev
09-14-2011, 07:23 PM
So whats your point? I have never converted to another religion.

hondo
09-14-2011, 07:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So whats your point? I have never converted to another religion. </div></div>

Really? It appears to me that you worship at the altar of dearless leader. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

ugotda7
09-14-2011, 10:28 PM
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LWW
09-15-2011, 03:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">From that, I infer that you believe two wrongs make a right.

Of course, your principles might include rhetorically blasting anyone you don't like with whatever you can dredge up from the bottom of the barrel or the gutter, other principles be damned. </div></div>

Sadly, as usual, you again have it backwards.

I have never said family is off limits, and the politician has to know that when they run they place their family under the microscope.

What I have done is observe the moonbat crazy left bleat about homophobia ... and then out gays solely for political reasons. I have watched them savage the children of Palin and Bush ... up to and including death threats ... while claiming to be champions of privacy rights.

And, yes, I take some warped amusement in listening to them squeal when their own tactics are used against their imagined saints and godkings.

Qtec
09-15-2011, 03:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have never said family is off limits, and the politician has to know that when they run they place their family under the microscope. </div></div>

BS. You constantly bleat about how the evil MS Media goes after poor little S Palin and her family/ family history.

BTW, SHE is the one who drags the kids around on campaigns for political advantage.

Q

LWW
09-15-2011, 03:22 AM
Then you should have no issue coming up with a quote?

LWW
09-15-2011, 09:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could care less, if she made it all up, just to get under your skin.</div></div>

hondo
09-15-2011, 09:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: wolfdancer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I could care less, if she made it all up, just to get under your skin.</div></div> </div></div>

LOL! Sounds like you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
09-15-2011, 09:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You seem to forget that Gayle whipped out a few antisemetic remarks when I first joined the forum. I called her on it and she has since steered away from everything concerning Jews.

That's a red flag to me.

Tell me-in what ways are you different? I'm all ears. </div></div>

What a total CROCK of Bullsh**!

Saying that one does not approve of the Israeli policies, does not equal being anti-semetic!

There are loads of others in our society who speak against the Israeli practice of taking our money, and then giving us the bird, when we ask them to work together with us, and with others in the region, to create PEACE!

They are the aggressors! They are the invaders! They are the arrogant "Up YOURS" middle finger to the rest of the world.

This is beyond the intellect of people like Sev, who can hate a entire group of people in the world, Muslims, to be exact, or Democrats, yet continue to irrationaly label others who wish for peace, and point to violence by Israel, as wrong, and who see any criticisms against Israel's violence and inhumane actions, as anti-sementic, simply because they against Israeli POLICIES!

Additionlly, for the most part, I ignore this man's filthy posts, and his slanderous attacks, but as you said, Hondo, that slander and filth he posted on this forum, against Wolf, AND agains myself, was without a doubt, one of the most offensive and filthy posts ever written here, just as the AZers, and Steve, are famous for posting.

Lies and slander, nothing but relentless attacks.

Most all of our forum members see through their offensive behavior, and would be all too happy to see them gone from here for good!

LWW, outright lies about his own behavior, and his own illegal actions. LWW posted the link to his own photobucket account, and then accused others here of hacking into it!

He is a complete LIAR!

He denies that disgusting picture that HE created of a tombstone, which indicated that it was I, in the grave!

PT boats indicating that he was killikng Wolf, and I.

Yet over and over again, he ies and says he was threatened!

Steve, as well, lies and says he was threatened!

Two irrational, hateful LIARS, who stated they were coming here to attack ME PERSONALLY, both of them sicko, and the rest who followed them over here, are just as bad.

Sicko's all!

G.

hondo
09-15-2011, 10:11 AM
Gayle, the klan love it when they get under your skin. Of course, I love it when I get under their skin also. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
09-15-2011, 10:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You seem to forget that Gayle whipped out a few antisemetic remarks when I first joined the forum. I called her on it and she has since steered away from everything concerning Jews.

That's a red flag to me.

Tell me-in what ways are you different? I'm all ears. </div></div>

What a total CROCK of Bullsh**!

Saying that one does not approve of the Israeli policies, does not equal being anti-semetic!

There are loads of others in our society who speak against the Israeli practice of taking our money, and then giving us the bird, when we ask them to work together with us, and with others in the region, to create PEACE!

They are the aggressors! They are the invaders! They are the arrogant "Up YOURS" middle finger to the rest of the world.

This is beyond the intellect of people like Sev, who can hate a entire group of people in the world, Muslims, to be exact, or Democrats, yet continue to irrationaly label others who wish for peace, and point to violence by Israel, as wrong, and who see any criticisms against Israel's violence and inhumane actions, as anti-sementic, simply because they against Israeli POLICIES!

Additionlly, for the most part, I ignore this man's filthy posts, and his slanderous attacks, but as you said, Hondo, that slander and filth he posted on this forum, against Wolf, AND agains myself, was without a doubt, one of the most offensive and filthy posts ever written here, just as the AZers, and Steve, are famous for posting.

Lies and slander, nothing but relentless attacks.

Most all of our forum members see through their offensive behavior, and would be all too happy to see them gone from here for good!

LWW, outright lies about his own behavior, and his own illegal actions. LWW posted the link to his own photobucket account, and then accused others here of hacking into it!

He is a complete LIAR!

He denies that disgusting picture that HE created of a tombstone, which indicated that it was I, in the grave!

PT boats indicating that he was killikng Wolf, and I.

Yet over and over again, he ies and says he was threatened!

Steve, as well, lies and says he was threatened!

Two irrational, hateful LIARS, who stated they were coming here to attack ME PERSONALLY, both of them sicko, and the rest who followed them over here, are just as bad.

Sicko's all!

G. </div></div>

Poor Gayle.

Any singular post that I have made is by far eclipsed by the daily tripe that you continually post.

You have made it your mission single out entire portions of the population as bigots, racist's, homophobes as well as a list of other derogatory descriptions.

Put all the lipstick on yourself that you like.

LWW
09-15-2011, 10:43 AM
Methinks the West Virginnyan just confessed to being a chigger.

Gayle in MD
09-15-2011, 11:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, the klan love it when they get under your skin. Of course, I love it when I get under their skin also. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

That's exactly what they came here to do.

Now if it could work, I'd be gone, wouldn't I?

I think we all know their whining stories are lies, and their slander is made up, as well.

they remind me of Cheney, committing torture, and then trying to tell enough absurd lies to justify it all somehow.

Typical Repiglicans, without conscience, and without a clue!

Screw 'em.

G.

hondo
09-15-2011, 11:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Methinks the West Virginnyan just confessed to being a chigger. </div></div>

I can spell "know."
Can you spell West Virginian"?
sev, your little well to do buddy is a right fart smeller, I mean a right smart feller.

hondo
09-15-2011, 11:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, the klan love it when they get under your skin. Of course, I love it when I get under their skin also. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

I think we all know their whining stories are lies, and their slander is made up, as well.

they remind me of Cheney, committing torture, and then trying to tell enough absurd lies to justify it all somehow.

Screw 'em.

G. </div></div>

Ah, more fodder for the Lawrence Wilson blog.

Sev
09-15-2011, 11:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Methinks the West Virginnyan just confessed to being a chigger. </div></div>

I can spell "know."
sev, your little well to do buddy is a right fart smeller, I mean a right smart feller. </div></div>

There you go again.

Sev
09-15-2011, 11:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, the klan love it when they get under your skin. Of course, I love it when I get under their skin also. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

Screw 'em.

G. </div></div>

Well I am glad I not a republican.

hondo
09-15-2011, 11:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Methinks the West Virginnyan just confessed to being a chigger. </div></div>

I can spell "know."
sev, your little well to do buddy is a right fart smeller, I mean a right smart feller. </div></div>

There you go again. </div></div>

Yep. I no.

LWW
09-15-2011, 04:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Methinks the West Virginnyan just confessed to being a chigger. </div></div>

I can spell "know."

I was using the West Virginny dialect for your benefit ...

hondo
09-15-2011, 05:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Methinks the West Virginnyan just confessed to being a chigger. </div></div>

I can spell "know."

I was using the West Virginny dialect for your benefit ... </div></div>
Do you ever take responsibility for your actions?
A rhetorical question. Of course you don't.
Ever figure out what a nit was in pool lingo?

Gayle in MD
09-20-2011, 01:26 PM
After seeing another whole page of RW exaggerations and lies about everything from stupidly suggesting that one person who writes for a Newspaper, as just one of the entire editorial staff, represents the entire overview and opinion on any subject, for the entire news organizaton.

Stunning ignorance, of course, and the same exact assertion which has been previously launched before, by another RW brain washed, bottle fed, dufus!

Even more absurd, a thread which includes in the title, the assertion that there is a vast Liberal, African American cabal, determined to sue the President, and with reasonable cause. Equally ridiculous.

We have a huge surplus, (Not that anyone from the right knows what a surplus actually is...) of posts, from the RW, zany Repiglicans, who deny they're Repiglicans, and lie about all sorts of things, and an exausted few here with enough time and willingness to continue proving these on-going ridiculous, RW lies and exaggerations, wrong, yet they continue, Without conscience proving their own dishonesty, and stunning ignorance, with Tea Party vitriol and lack of any intellectual sincerity.

ENOUGH!

NO MORE RW AZ invader's, posting asinine NON NEWS STORIES, as fact!

WISHING SOMETHING IS TRUE, DOES NOT MAKE IT TRUE.

Parroting your favorite RW propagandist, does not a news story make.

Why not go back to AZ, where there are ample, equally ignorant and misguided RWers, just as skewed by irrational thinking processes, as you are, and who I'm sure will automatically suck up your BS, as fast as you can put it out there, which in some people's case, could average up to as many as several hundred thread titles, a day, each new one even one more absurd than the last!

Oh, and while I'm on the subject, Ron Suskind's lies and exaggerations, his outright slander about this White House, and the President, have already been proven to be FUX NOISE WORTHY, IOW, MORE RW BULLSH** PROPAGANDA.

How truly sad, that the right is so thoroughly intellectually barren, and unwilling to exercise critical thinking skills, or, apparently living their lives, without them.

G.