PDA

View Full Version : tim scruggs cue (bushka replica) on EBAY

09-19-2002, 05:56 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1862090604

good looking cue on ebay

Cueless Joey
09-19-2002, 07:11 PM
I'm gonna talk to Jipz if he wants to trade this for my collectable Meucci. It's a one of a kind. The only straight Meucci ever made.

09-19-2002, 07:31 PM
I always take the time to appreciate any zinger thrown Bob Meucci's way. Thanks again, Joey.

Bob

Cueless Joey
09-19-2002, 09:08 PM
Bob, if you have a Predator shaft, I'll trade you my one-of-a-kind Red Dot shaft. This one has the Mary Kay Fuscia Red lipstick dot. Not the regular Infierno Red Kay lipstick.
Oh, the ferrule is the regular lipstick tubing though. I am told this one was threaded though. One thread per foot.

09-20-2002, 12:44 AM
Joey,

If I had a Predator shaft I'd trade you. Not because I want the Predator shaft less, but I need a pole for my backyard birdfeeder more. I figure Meucci's red dot would attract the birds, and all I'd need to do is duct tape (the handyman's secret weapon, of course) a 5/16-14 pin to the feeder to get it to fit. After that and a little bird seed, our feathered friends would do what they do so naturally and express their scatological opinions on the pole.

Bob

P.S. Thanks Anonymous for letting us know about the Tim Scruggs; it is attractive.