PDA

View Full Version : Obama Leadership: Zero Jobs Created in August.

Sev
09-02-2011, 12:06 PM
<span style='font-size: 14pt'>AHhhhhh.
The summer of recovery is trending right into "The Fall of Hope".</span>
<span style="color: #000000">
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...df75276403a1a2

Employers add no net jobs in Aug.; rate unchanged

By CHRISTOPHER S. RUGABER, AP Economics Writer 13 minutes ago

WASHINGTON (AP) Employers added no net workers last month and the unemployment rate was unchanged, a sign that many were nervous the U.S. economy is at risk of slipping into another recession.

The Labor Department says total payrolls were unchanged in August, the weakest report in almost a year. It's the first time since February 1945 that the government has reported a net job change of zero. The unemployment rate stayed at 9.1 percent.

A strike by 45,000 Verizon workers lowered the job totals. Those workers are back on the job.

Job gains in June and July were revised lower, to show 57,000 fewer jobs added. The downward revisions were all in government jobs. The average work week also declined and hourly earnings fell by 3 cents to $23.09.</span>

eg8r
09-02-2011, 01:56 PM
I wish with all my heart he could get this jobs situation turned around and do it without whining about the Reps. He had two years with free reign and did nothing but push his jobs killing regulation through the roof and focused on an un-needed, unConstitutional HC bill instead of focusing on the economy and jobs.

To be honest Obama thought that the HC bill would be a lock for his re-election. When he saw that wasn't going to help him any he decided to go after bin Laden. When that didn't work he went on vacation and told us he would come back with a "jobs plan". Instead of just focusing on what he should have from the start he has wasted 2 years, driven regulation through the roof and introduced an HC bill that will be costing us trillions upon trillions of dollars.

eg8r

Sev
09-02-2011, 02:15 PM
The guys in over his head.

Its the same with some architects I have worked with that dont have any real world experience.

They say. Build this.

I laugh.

Then they get offended.

Sev
09-02-2011, 03:54 PM
Who would have ever thought that O in Obama was a 0

cushioncrawler
09-02-2011, 06:07 PM
Wheelchair, or poizon. The usofa (krappynomix) haz (offers) no other choices.
Where hav the real economists gone. In the universitys? -- nope. In the treasury? -- nope. In the usary? -- nope.
mac.

Where have good economists gone?
Gone to graveyards every one
When will they ever learn?
When will they ever learn?

Sev
09-03-2011, 10:02 AM
A return to good old fashioned imperialism would be stimulating.