PDA

View Full Version : Special Request to CCB Tournament Players

09-19-2002, 09:06 PM
Since I won't be able to attend this year's US Open and the CCB Tournament for that matter, I am wondering if any of the CCB Tourny Player is willing to send me a signed copy of the US Open Program booklet. If it is not much to ask, The CCB Tourny Champ and Runner up could sign the book in the middle of the blank page the program provides, with ALL the other CCB Players signature around it. Dated if you will.

Please include Barry and Brady's signature. Pictures if available are also welcomed!

If anyone wants to contact me on this matter, you can email me or send a private message.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Regular postal rates apply to Puerto Rico since we are a US possession.

May the Pool Gods be with you all!

Harold - waiting for Voodoo's phone call.......

Harold Acosta
09-19-2002, 09:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Since I won't be able to attend this year's US Open and the CCB Tournament for that matter, I am wondering if any of the CCB Tourny Player is willing to send me a signed copy of the US Open Program booklet. If it is not much to ask, The CCB Tourny Champ and Runner up could sign the book in the middle of the blank page the program provides, with ALL the other CCB Players signature around it. Dated if you will.

Please include Barry and Brady's signature. Pictures if available are also welcomed!

If anyone wants to contact me on this matter, you can email me or send a private message.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Regular postal rates apply to Puerto Rico since we are a US possession.

May the Pool Gods be with you all!

Harold - waiting for Voodoo's phone call....... <hr></blockquote>

Oops! Forgot to sign in!

Harold

Kato
09-19-2002, 09:22 PM
Harold, I'm sure we can arrange that for ya.

Kato

Voodoo Daddy
09-19-2002, 09:39 PM
Harold, consider it done. If there is a poster...would you rather have one of those signed? Both? Whatever you want brother. Oh, is there any specific players you would like Kato to photograph? How about a one of a kind pic of Earl-n-Voodoo? HAHAHAHAHAHA

9 Ball Girl
09-19-2002, 10:00 PM
Hi Harold. I'm going to be taking my camera to snap up some shots of the CCBers during the dinner and tourney. It would be nice to see the faces behind the tag names/lines. Then I'm going to scan and send them to SPetty so that she can do her thing and post them online. I'm guessing that maybe Diana Hoppe or one of the other photographers will be there too?

Voodoo Daddy
09-20-2002, 01:16 AM
Wendy...all Voodoo pics will be screened before distribution, understand?

SPetty
09-20-2002, 06:49 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: 9 Ball Girl:</font><hr> Then I'm going to scan and send them to SPetty so that she can do her thing and post them online. <hr></blockquote>Can't wait! Even if Voodoo doesn't want them posted, at least let me see them!

Thierry Layani
09-20-2002, 06:58 AM
I'll have my digital camera. Someone could even post some pics during the event.

Thierry Layani

Kato
09-20-2002, 07:58 AM
I'll have my digital camera, Tom Cincy is bringing his laptop, I'm bringing my software and Tom will load it in his computer. We will be transmitting pics as time permits.

Kato

9 Ball Girl
09-20-2002, 08:00 AM
You got it boss. /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
09-20-2002, 04:36 PM
I also got a new webcam.. able to make videos.. we will have some fun ..

Harold Acosta
09-20-2002, 05:45 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Harold, consider it done. If there is a poster...would you rather have one of those signed? Both? Whatever you want brother. Oh, is there any specific players you would like Kato to photograph? How about a one of a kind pic of Earl-n-Voodoo? HAHAHAHAHAHA <hr></blockquote>

Send in whatever you find, including business cards of whomever is there at the Open (cuemakers, Joplin, Linda Pault's if she's there, all of them!). I need to keep my business cards updated.

Concerning the Photo with Earl. Be like Mike, Just do it! I dare you to send that foto! (I'll frame that sucker!)

Hope you all have a good time!