PDA

View Full Version : Best case scenario

cheesemouse
09-19-2002, 10:38 PM
Best Case Scenario
The ccb board will settle down. The player list will grow daily at the U.S.Open. The play will get stronger with each round. The crowd watching will get to see the best battle it out. Somebody who is playing better than anyone on the planet will beat the guy who is playing second best in a thriller hill/hill match. So many people bought the PPV that ABC's Wide World of Sports buys the rights to show it in it's entirerty the following Saturday afternoon. The winner of the 1st Annual CCB U.S.Open, Tom, will except his trophy after a grueling 5 hour final match where he played a record 463 safties there by sending his opponent, Voodoo, running out the front door screaming into the night. All the ccb'ers will somehow make it back to their homes and after a few days their hangovers will subside and they will begin to tell their tales to us poor folks who missed out...Oh, I almost forgot, everybody gets paid except those that stayed home. The 27th goes down in the books as the best ever and Berry and his son decide that it wasn't so bad after all and decide to do the 28th...and we all live happily ever after.... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Voodoo Daddy
09-20-2002, 12:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: cheesemouse:</font><hr> The winner of the 1st Annual CCB U.S.Open, Tom, will except his trophy after a grueling 5 hour final match where he played a record 463 safties there by sending his opponent, Voodoo, running out the front door screaming into the night.
------------------------------------------------------------

Running and screaming into the night? I havent ran since Ronald Reagan was president...HAHAHAHAHA!! Besides, Harold is waiting for my victory call Saturday afternoon...maybe Tom will have to call him instead?...HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Kato
09-20-2002, 08:13 AM
463 safeties? Sounds like a one pocket match. Maybe that's what will happen, the last 2 guys standing will be Tom and Voodoo and they will play a race to 3 one hole match. It would give me some time to get some much needed sleep/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif.

Kato

Tom_In_Cincy
09-20-2002, 04:34 PM
only 463 safeties?

I would have to PLAY MORE Aggressively to only have 463 safeties.

Thanks for mentioning me... but I doubt that I will be in the finals..

I use to be a 7 (but now I'm a 4, trying to keep my handicap down)

I was real good when I was younger..

I use to be able to see the balls better

My legs are not what they were 20 years ago..

Although the tables are in top notch condition, I am use to playing on Barboxes that are in terrible condition.. I wouln't be able to adjust

I usually gamble.. but I gave it up.. the IRS kept coming after me.

If we play a race to 3 anyone can win.. not always the best player..

If I don't win.. its because of the bakery down the street is closed.. because VooDoo Man bought all the ROLLS.

I can't play my best game when there are good looking women around.. too distracting for a dirty old man..

cheesemouse
09-20-2002, 04:55 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr>I can't play my best game when there are good looking women around.. too distracting for a dirty old man.. <hr></blockquote>

Tom,
I'm glad to hear someone else suffers from this mysterious phenomenon. I could be in the finals and if an attractive young lady walked by and smiled at me my mind would likely tilt. I'm glad to find out it not just me..... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif Good luck and have fun at the Open you lucky devil...