PDA

View Full Version : Today's word is.......RANCH ;-)

LWW
09-06-2011, 07:00 AM
Another victim of public education was also attending an adult education class on reading in the same hope that he could better support his family if he could rise above his functional illiteracy.

The teacher stood before the class one evening and said "Today's word is 'RANCH' ... can anyone use the word 'RANCH' properly in a sentence?"

The poor victim of public education sprang to his feet waving his hand with pride and said "AH KIN!"

The teacher then said "Very well, please give us a statement properly using the word 'RANCH' so the class might learn."

He replied "Bout a mumpf ago mah cousin Cletus axed me to borrow a ranch ta fix his Silver-ado pickup, and that varmint still hain't bringed mah ranch back."

cushioncrawler
09-06-2011, 07:17 AM
A viktum of publik edukation applys for a foreman's pozzy, and he kums in for a review of hiz written test.
Reviewer. Ok, Q1 woz how many months of the year start with F, and u hav written 12. How did u get that?
Viktum. Yep, u start with the first of january, then the first of february, and then the first of...
Reviewer. Ok, ok. Anyhow, in Q2 we asked how many days of the week start with T, and u hav written 2, which iz korrekt.
Viktum. Yep, that woz eezy, today and tomorrow.
Reviewer. Hmmmmm, ok, we will let that go, koz we really wanted to ask u about Q3. Here we asked how many D's are there in Rudolph the red-nozed reindeer, and u hav written 111, how did u get that?
Viktum. Ah, yes, that woz diffikult, i uzed my fingers, and i went -- dee dee de dee dee dee dee, de de de de dee dee deeee,...
mac.

LWW
09-06-2011, 07:31 AM
You'uns hez got a right smart sensahumer Mac.

Sev
09-06-2011, 08:11 AM
Good grief!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif