PDA

View Full Version : Moon landing proven!

Soflasnapper
09-07-2011, 12:12 PM
They have the photographs! (http://news.yahoo.com/astronauts-tracks-trash-seen-moon-photos-171551736.html)

LWW
09-07-2011, 03:42 PM
At the same press conference they also declassified photos proving that they in fact found mammalian life on the Moon and brought a sample back to Earth.

The sample escaped shortly after return and has infected many along the east and west coasts with a viral disease.
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
BEING A CT FAN I'M SURPRISED YOU HADN'T HEARD THESE RUMORS BEFORE ...
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/RealMoonbat-1.jpg

eg8r
09-08-2011, 07:02 AM
Isn't it surprising that the same wind that was causing the flag to wave was not strong enough to blow around some dirt to cover the tracks?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The trails left by the astronauts are clear, but the places where backpacks were discarded, Apollo 17's moon buggy, and the bottom parts of the three lunar landers are blurry.</div></div>Isn't it strange that they can "clearly" tell the tracks left by a lunar landing but backpacks are "blurry"? Seriously?

I don't know, I am not a conspiracy theorist but when things like these come up it just raises questions.

eg8r

Qtec
09-08-2011, 07:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Isn't it surprising that the same wind that was causing the flag to wave was not strong enough to blow around some dirt to cover the tracks?</div></div>

There was no wind idiot.

Q

eg8r
09-08-2011, 07:43 AM
LOL, you will fall for anything.

eg8r

Qtec
09-08-2011, 07:46 AM
Oh, I get it , you were doing a Bachmann. Yeah, you got me.

Q

Gayle in MD
09-14-2011, 09:27 AM
We must destroy Repiglican Fascims before it's too late!