PDA

View Full Version : Bravo OBAMA!! Bravo!!!!

Sev
09-08-2011, 06:03 PM
Now who was that masked man????

Temp 50% Payroll Tax cut?
Seeking almost an additional 3 trillion spending cuts????
Reform Medicaid???

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Sev
09-08-2011, 06:39 PM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/Political%20Cartoons/image00121.jpg

LWW
09-09-2011, 02:20 AM
Don't you realize ... the O-cult has been in favor of tax cuts for the rich the entire time, it was Bush who stopped it from happening.

Sev
09-09-2011, 05:49 AM
I'm soooooooo confused!!!

LWW
09-09-2011, 05:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm soooooooo confused!!! </div></div>

It's really quite simple once you realize that the O-cult are ardent doublethinkers.

Let me explain.

According to the Cult of Obama core beliefs:

1 - The "TRUTH" spoken in the past by dear leader and/or the party was true, is still true, and will forever be true.

2 - The "TRUTH" currently presented by dear leader and/or the party is true, and will forever be true.

3 - The "TRUTH" spoken in the future by dear leader and/or the party will be true, and will forever be true.

4 - If any past, current or future "TRUTH" spoken by dear leader and/or the party should ever be in conflict with any other past, current or future "TRUTH" spoken by dear leader and/or the party ... all conflicting "TRUTH" shall still be true.

5 - All conflicting "TRUTH" that does not agree with the regime's current agenda shall be denied until such time as it would again advance the regime's agenda ... at which point it shall be "TRUTH" again, and the thenconflicting truth shall be denied.

What are you, a thoughtcriminal or something?

Sev
09-09-2011, 06:05 AM
Ahh ummm hmmmmmm.

Dats the troof Troof?