PDA

View Full Version : 3rd anniversary

cueball1950
09-08-2011, 09:52 PM
Well tomorrow Sept. 9th will be the 3rd anniversary of losing my best friend. I sure do miss her. Will plant some mums for her. They were her favorite fall flower. Seems like just yesterday......but i will soldier on with my life........thanks for all your support in the past....................mike

LWW
09-09-2011, 02:39 AM
May you find peace in the knowledge that she is in a better place.

Sev
09-09-2011, 05:57 AM
Be well cueball.
With time will come peace.
Always remember the good times. Even in sadness they will bring a smile and joy into your life.

Sev.

Gayle in MD
09-09-2011, 08:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cueball1950</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well tomorrow Sept. 9th will be the 3rd anniversary of losing my best friend. I sure do miss her. Will plant some mums for her. They were her favorite fall flower. Seems like just yesterday......but i will soldier on with my life........thanks for all your support in the past....................mike </div></div>

So good to hear from you Mike.

I'll be thinking of you and of yours, as I continue to admire your loving care and support for the love of your life, for all of those difficult years.

You will always have my admiration and support.

Love,
Gayle

eg8r
09-09-2011, 01:16 PM
Mike I am sorry for your loss. I hope as the years go on your memories will never fade yet the day will be easier to get through.

eg8r