PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Fans Allege Rick Perry ‘Assault’

Qtec
09-09-2011, 02:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ron Paul Fans Allege Rick Perry ‘Assault’ During Debate Break Based On Photo </div></div>

Here they are sluggin it out.

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/paulperry3-300x196.jpg

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/perrypaul2.com_.jpg

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/perrypaulhuntsman.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There’s no freakout like a Ron Paul fan freakout. A meme has emerged on the PaulWeb that, during a commercial break in last night’s Republican Presidential Debate, Gov. Rick Perry “assaulted” fellow Texan Ron Paul, “suddenly grab(bing)” Paul’s forearm while “aggressively pointing his index finger towards the Congressman’s face.” </div></div>

LOL

Q.Perry, angry white man?

Sev
09-09-2011, 06:01 AM
Actually Rand Paul said the conversation was actually a jocular one.

LWW
09-09-2011, 06:08 AM
Ron would have made Rick tap out.

Gayle in MD
09-09-2011, 07:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ron Paul Fans Allege Rick Perry ‘Assault’ During Debate Break Based On Photo </div></div>

Here they are sluggin it out.

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/paulperry3-300x196.jpg

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/perrypaul2.com_.jpg

http://static01.mediaite.com/med/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/perrypaulhuntsman.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There’s no freakout like a Ron Paul fan freakout. A meme has emerged on the PaulWeb that, during a commercial break in last night’s Republican Presidential Debate, Gov. Rick Perry “assaulted” fellow Texan Ron Paul, “suddenly grab(bing)” Paul’s forearm while “aggressively pointing his index finger towards the Congressman’s face.” </div></div>

LOL

Q.Perry, angry white man? </div></div>

It would only make the irrational, radical right, even more awe struck with Perry.

They're people who love violence and threats, as their signage proves wherever they gather, guns strapped to their bodies, their 'Second Amendment solution' threats, calls for their constituents to be 'Armed and dangerous" gun sight targets aimed at Dems, and used as campaign symbols, repulsive, offensive racist jokes and songs, and pictures which they post right here on this site.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Oh that's all just my imagination. They really love and embrace Gays, women's rights, workers rights, integration, the poor, the hungry, traditional protections provided by the Federal Government, and work for peace across our nation, which is why the FBI, Homeland Security, and the SPLC, are watcing their militias around the country, and warning of their dangers.

None of us see that for ourselves, it's just a propaganda myth, yeah, right! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Soflasnapper
09-09-2011, 10:57 AM
It got little Rickie Lazio knocked out of contention when he did this to the Clinton missus.

Not sure the same dynamic applies here, however. For one thing, it was 'off camera,' despite being captured BY a (still) camera-- it occurred in a break from televising the event. So it was not seen by anyone watching the video feed at the time.

And again, it was mano a mano, so Paul's supporters ought not to ascribe trembling flowerhood or fear to Paul as a result, or it is at their peril, I should think.

eg8r
09-09-2011, 01:21 PM
LOL, Paul, a wimpy liar.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
09-09-2011, 06:17 PM
Well, he might be that, but I don't think so. I think Dr. Paul is a fine man.

There is nothing in this piece to say Dr. Paul has said anything about this. This piece is about his supporters, not even his campaign staff.

Soflasnapper
09-09-2011, 06:27 PM
Dr. Paul is a standup guy who practices what he preaches. It is a shame to see him slandered and libeled.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He then served as a flight surgeon in the United States Air Force from 1963 to 1965 [...]

As a medical doctor, Ron Paul routinely lowered fees or worked for free in order to refuse to accept Medicaid or Medicare payments.[16][17] As a member of Congress, he continues to refuse to sign up for the government pension that he would be entitled to in order to avoid receiving government money, saying it would be "hypocritical and immoral."[18]

[...]

Paul authors more bills than the average representative, such as those that impose term limits, or abolish the income tax[88] or the Federal Reserve; many do not escape committee review. He has written successful legislation to prevent eminent domain seizure of a church in New York, and a bill transferring ownership of the Lake Texana dam project from the federal government to Texas. By amending other legislation, he has helped prohibit funding for national identification numbers, funding for federal teacher certification,[20] International Criminal Court jurisdiction over the U.S. military, American participation with any U.N. global tax, and surveillance of peaceful First Amendment activities by citizens.[89]

[...]

Paul says his fellow members of Congress have increased government spending by 75 percent during the presidency of George W. Bush.[94] After a 2005 bill was touted as "slashing" government waste, Paul wrote that it decreased spending by a fraction of one percent and that "Congress couldn't slash spending if the members' lives depended on it."[95] He said that during three years he had voted against more than 700 bills intended to expand government.[96]

</div></div>

Qtec
09-09-2011, 06:43 PM
Perry is corrupt as they come. He is a parasite.

Q

Soflasnapper
09-09-2011, 06:57 PM
A weasel and a liar? Check.

Qtec
09-09-2011, 07:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Texas Gov. Rick Perry's GOP rivals sharply criticized him during Wednesday night's debate over his 2007 executive order mandating that teenage girls be vaccinated to prevent cervical cancer — a move that drew strong opposition at the time from social conservatives and was later overturned by the state Legislature.

But they failed to bring up a key part of the story that fueled the Texas controversy and which Democrats are poised to pounce on: Perry's order came after the drug company that manufactured the vaccine hired Mike Toomey, his former chief of staff, as one of the firm's top lobbyists in Austin.

Toomey, who is now running the main "super pac" backing Perry's candidacy, was retained by pharmaceutical giant Merck & Co., maker of the Gardasil vaccine, which is designed to prevent the human papillomavirus, or HPV, an infection linked to cervical cancer in women. </div></div> link (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/44442051/ns/politics/#.Tmq8MWrNWsZ)

He's not too smart, just greedy.

Q

eg8r
09-09-2011, 07:58 PM
LOL, so are you. Ever pay back those taxes you stole?

eg8r

eg8r
09-09-2011, 07:59 PM
Not that this is a good thing but he is no different than Obama.

eg8r

Qtec
09-09-2011, 08:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever pay back those taxes you stole?

eg8r </div></div>

How can I steal my own money?

Q.....LOL

eg8r
09-09-2011, 08:17 PM
Spoken like a true hypocrite.

eg8r

LWW
09-10-2011, 01:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Perry is corrupt as they come. He is a parasite.

Q </div></div>

Then you should have no problem documenting that opinion?

Soflasnapper
09-10-2011, 09:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not that this is a good thing but he is no different than Obama.

eg8r </div></div>

Did you vote for Obama? Would you vote for Perry?

eg8r
09-12-2011, 07:41 AM
Nope I did not vote for Obama. I saw through those lies. Will I vote for Perry, not sure right now. Right now I can assure you one thing, I will NOT vote for Obama the next chance either.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-13-2011, 09:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nope I did not vote for Obama. I saw through those lies. Will I vote for Perry, not sure right now. Right now I can assure you one thing, I will NOT vote for Obama the next chance either.

eg8r </div></div>

But you voted for George Bush twice, so we already knew you were incapable of grasping the truth.

g.

Gayle in MD
09-13-2011, 09:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Spoken like a true hypocrite.

eg8r </div></div>

There is nothing hypocritical about Q. His posts are well documented, and full of good information, from reliable sources.

Q doesn't post here for the soul purpose of offending and attacking people.

Q doesn't use this forum for spreading around lies and slander about other members.

G.

eg8r
09-13-2011, 10:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">There is nothing hypocritical about Q. His posts are well documented, and full of good information, from reliable sources.
</div></div>Only two explanations can come from this...1)You did not bother to read the discussion we were having, or 2)You did not comprehend the discussion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q doesn't post here for the soul purpose of offending and attacking people.
</div></div>Soul or sole? LOL, nevermind I was just trying my best gayle impersonation while she was talking about attacking people. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Q doesn't use this forum for spreading around lies and slander about other members.
</div></div>Well then what would you call all the lies?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-13-2011, 11:09 AM
I wasn't writing about you, I was writing about Q.

Q., doesn't lie.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Listening to Perry try to put a complicated policy sentence together is like watching a chimp play with a locked suitcase.

</div></div>

Mike Murphy, Repiglican strategist....

Gayle in MD
09-14-2011, 09:23 AM
We must destroy Repiglican fascism before it's too late!