PDA

View Full Version : OBAMA MAKES IT OFFICIAL!

LWW
09-12-2011, 03:20 AM
OH COME ALL YE FAITHFUL, JOYFUL AND TRIUMPHANT ... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3VSrkh2yUHo)

Soflasnapper
09-12-2011, 10:54 AM
From the description under the video from the person who posted it up:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IT's THE END FOLKS..."The OBAMA-NATION that causes Desolation" has spoken and has finally revealed that HE IS GOD... sorta...kinda... um. well, YOU BE THE JUDGE in this bias and unfairly edited version of his 10-yr annivesary Memorial speech for 911..given 9/11/11.

Should we take this as a sign that it is the END OF DAYS????

well, again, that's up to you.

This video is satire, parody and mockery and should not actually be taken seriously.. at least i don't think its should..right?.. anyone?..anyone?</div></div>

Text of Psalms 46. (http://www.bartleby.com/108/19/46.html)

You know, the scripture he was quoting from?

LWW
09-12-2011, 03:43 PM
And hear I thought it was my patriotic duty to make fun of the POTUS?

When did that change?

nAz
09-12-2011, 07:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And hear I thought it was my patriotic duty to make fun of the POTUS?

When did that change? </div></div>

hey lww you voting for hope and change next year or have you not made up your mind yet. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
09-13-2011, 03:53 AM
My vote will not be for the current POTUS ... and probably won't be for the R nominee either.

Soflasnapper
09-13-2011, 01:14 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And <s>hear</s> [sic] here I thought it was my patriotic duty to make fun of the POTUS?

When did that change? </div></div>

It is a commandment from God not to bear false witness.

I've never heard, and I'm fairly sure, that it is not your patriotic duty to break God's commandments. But go ahead and share your 'reasoning' on that one.

Now if on the other hand you are always joking, never meaning what you say to be taken in any way but as a humorous jibe, that would make a whole lot more sense overall.

LWW
09-13-2011, 03:38 PM
So now we invoke the commandments of almighty God in defense of dear leader?

Where was the outrage when the last person was POTUS?

If you are concerned about bearing false witness ... why do you repeat the known and proven lies told by the perpetrator's of the October surprise?

What I have been doing is pointing out the absurdity of leftist moonbattery by using their same points and arguments.

The O-cult simply doesn't get it because they honestly believe that anyone with (R) following their name to be Satanic ... while (D) is the mark of divine enlightenment, especially so when borne in the support of dear leader.

Seriously ... the way you and the rest of the cabal fail to see, much less question, anything about Obama is quite reminiscent of a Hitler/Stalin/Castro/Jung cult of personality.

nAz
09-13-2011, 03:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My vote will not be for the current POTUS ... and probably won't be for the R nominee either. </div></div>
hey now... who is left? you got a write in candidate in mind...

Cough cough nAz 2012 Tea party presidential candidate

LWW
09-13-2011, 03:55 PM
I know of someone who ran in 2008 ... and Obama was too chicken shiite to debate them.

Every poll showing both of them, Obama was trailing this candidate.

The candidate's problem was that they weren't for sale.

nAz
09-13-2011, 03:59 PM
I'm stumped who was he/she?

"The candidate's problem was that they weren't for sale."

That is almost always the problem for candidates trying to run for any "higher" position.

LWW
09-14-2011, 04:21 AM
I don't want to let the cat out of the bag on their name as that might force their hand.