PDA

View Full Version : Soooooo Naz...

9 Ball Girl
09-12-2011, 08:52 PM
First, what the hell happened to this NPR forum? LOL

Anyway, I gotta ask you, Naz, when were you in the city on 9/11??? Do you really remember? You know my memory is a beast so let me refresh yours. You stayed at my place on 9/10. You parked the car on the corner of East 2nd and Beverly. I'd forgotten my house keys at work and had to take the train to my Mom's to get the spare set (you couldn't drive me because your battery was dead. Jogging your memory yet?) On the morning of 9/11, your car still wouldn't start. We hopped on the train, you went home (you were still in Bklyn at the time and you were wearing a light green shirt, the jeans with the ink blot on the back pocket and your Oakleys), I went to work. I got off at Chambers and saw everything unravel. You know the jumpers, running from the ball of soot, etc. Matter of fact, the History Channel's 102 Minutes that Changed America, there's a clip where there're a bunch of people running up Church St. away from the dustball and there I was (I actually found myself in the clip--red top, jeans, poolcues strapped across my back!) Whenever I could get reception, which was very very few, I'd call you and tell you what I saw, sort of what you claim you "saw". By 5ish or so in the PM, I saw #7 go down from where I was standing on the Brooklyn Bridge on my walk back to Brooklyn. Again, I called you and you had spent most of the day toiling with the repair of your car after your bro-in-law jumped it for you. NYPD were waiting on the Bklyn side with cups of water for folks like me who walked back home that had spent the entire day in Manhattan because entrance to and out of Manhattan, subway, buses, personal vehicles,etc. was halted at about 9ish AM. Soooo when did you make it into the city and saw everything I saw?

Oh one more thing. 9.3.11. Wouldn't you want to blissfully shout this out to the world? I knew on that day what was happening. Why the secret?

nAz
09-13-2011, 12:01 AM
please move on and get over me Wendy, I'm happy now can't you be satisfied?

Stretch
09-13-2011, 01:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>[quote=9 Ball Girl]First, what the hell happened to this NPR forum? LOL <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

LWW daily sucks the air out of the room. Great to see you around though kiddo. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

LWW
09-13-2011, 04:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>[quote=9 Ball Girl]First, what the hell happened to this NPR forum? LOL <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

LWW daily sucks the air out of the room. Great to see you around though kiddo. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

Sorry dude ... but I was invited here by aitch, woofie, stupidstar, and many more.

Don't hate me because I disturbed the moonbat echo chamber.

DickLeonard
09-13-2011, 08:17 AM
9 Ball Girl nice to see your post it brought back memories of a time gone bye. This is not a forum anymore its LWWs private blog.

Strange I thought you and NAZ would've been married by now. Love Dick

DickLeonard
09-13-2011, 08:21 AM
SSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEE EEEEEETTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH.

Nice to see your still posting peace and joy. It is tough to see the board HiJacked bye Verbal Terriorists. Dick

Gayle in MD
09-13-2011, 08:37 AM
Hi Wendy, great to see you posting!

Hey, Stretch and Dick are exactly right!

We've been invaded by a chimp/chump, who thinks he owns the place, and worse, he thinks we hang on his every absurd, irrational, lie!

It's like having Bush around forever!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Hey, I'm going to look for you in that clip!

Love,
Gayle

Gayle in MD
09-13-2011, 09:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>[quote=9 Ball Girl]First, what the hell happened to this NPR forum? LOL <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

LWW daily sucks the air out of the room. Great to see you around though kiddo. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

Yep, the LWW dumping ground! A field of flushable lies, slander and twisted assertions, over and over again!

20,525 posts in under four years. A virtual Tourettes Barker's vomiting ground!

LWW
09-13-2011, 09:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he thinks we hang on his every absurd, irrational, lie!

Love,
Gayle</div></div>
http://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">20,525 posts in under four years.

</div></div>
http://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gif

Snookuns ... don't try to hide it.

eg8r
09-13-2011, 10:39 AM
Wow, 9BG, I can't tell if you are pissed off or not. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Either way, good to see you posting. Seems a weird time to return but if calling out naz is what you choose to do then it can't be all that bad. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r &lt;~~~misses 9BG

eg8r
09-13-2011, 10:42 AM
Hey naz, I guess this post sort of answers the questions here on the board that you have been ignoring (not reading?). I guess the two of you are on the outs/have been on the outs?

Or are the two of you just screwing with us? LOL, either way, I am happy to see the two of you on the board, fighting with each other or not. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

9 Ball Girl
09-13-2011, 10:58 AM
Aww I miss u guys but I don't want to fight with Naz.

Sev
09-13-2011, 03:59 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">please move on and get over me Wendy, I'm happy now can't you be satisfied? </div></div>

So ahhh nAz.
What have we here my good man???

Sev
09-13-2011, 04:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hi Wendy, great to see you posting!

Hey, Stretch and Dick are exactly right!

We've been invaded by a chimp/chump, who thinks he owns the place, and worse, he thinks we hang on his every absurd, irrational, lie!

It's like having Bush around forever!!!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif

Hey, I'm going to look for you in that clip!

Love,
Gayle

</div></div>

What is that horrible shrieking I hear???

hondo
09-13-2011, 06:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>[quote=9 Ball Girl]First, what the hell happened to this NPR forum? LOL <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> </div></div>

Sorry dude ... but I was invited here by aitch, woofie, stupidstar, and many more.

Don't hate me because I disturbed the moonbat echo chamber. </div></div>

Fair enough. I retract my invitation. Does that mean you will now leave?

Sev
09-13-2011, 06:54 PM
HAHAHAHA.

Stretch
09-14-2011, 01:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEE EEEEEETTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH.

Nice to see your still posting peace and joy. It is tough to see the board HiJacked bye Verbal Terriorists. Dick </div></div>

Thanks Dick. Hey are you still picking up a stick and making this game look too damn easy? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I drop by occasionally just to see if BD has taken out the trash. I don't know why they don't put a political forum here so all the extremists can BS each other there and leave the NPR to grow interest in a cooperative, supportive, and informative manner. St.

LWW
09-14-2011, 04:46 AM
I left twice ... you and your friends hounded me back with your spewage of hate and lies.

UGOT comes here for much the same reason.

LWW
09-14-2011, 04:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I drop by occasionally just to see if BD has taken out the trash. St. </div></div>

Woofie was one big load.

hondo
09-14-2011, 05:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEE EEEEEETTTTTTTTTCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHH.

Nice to see your still posting peace and joy. It is tough to see the board HiJacked bye Verbal Terriorists. Dick </div></div>

Thanks Dick. Hey are you still picking up a stick and making this game look too damn easy? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif I drop by occasionally just to see if BD has taken out the trash. I don't know why they don't put a political forum here so all the extremists can BS each other there and leave the NPR to grow interest in a cooperative, supportive, and informative manner. St. </div></div>

It wouldn't matter, Stretch. He would simply trash that board also.

Sev
09-14-2011, 05:50 AM
Your just being schooled and have not learned the lesson yet. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
09-14-2011, 05:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I drop by occasionally just to see if BD has taken out the trash. St. </div></div>

Woofie was one big load. </div></div>

You couldn't carry Wolfie's jock, Lawrence W. You'll never be the man he is, even with 25,000 more regurgitations.

hondo
09-14-2011, 05:55 AM
I'm being schooled in what? You're the only one who sucks up to him . I post about 5 or 6 times a month. Have zero interest in Lawrence W's blog.

Sev
09-14-2011, 06:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I drop by occasionally just to see if BD has taken out the trash. St. </div></div>

You couldn't carry Wolfie's jock, Lawrence W. You'll never be the man he is, even with 25,000 more regurgitations. </div></div>

Whats that W you got going there Hondo?

Sev
09-14-2011, 06:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm being schooled in what? You're the only one who sucks up to him . I post about 5 or 6 times a month. Have zero interest in Lawrence W's blog. </div></div>

See there you go again.

hondo
09-14-2011, 11:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I drop by occasionally just to see if BD has taken out the trash. St. </div></div>

You couldn't carry Wolfie's jock, Lawrence W. You'll never be the man he is, even with 25,000 more regurgitations. </div></div>

Whats that W you got going there Hondo? </div></div>

Stands for Wilson. Lawrence Wilson W.
See, I respect posters' privacy. Not a sleazeball like Gayle's tormentors.

ugotda7
09-14-2011, 03:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I left twice ... you and your friends hounded me back with your spewage of hate and lies.

UGOT comes here for much the same reason.

</div></div>

Yep....but coming here also makes me realize how fortunate I am.

ugotda7
09-14-2011, 03:06 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm being schooled in what? You're the only one who sucks up to him . I post about 5 or 6 times a month. Have zero interest in Lawrence W's blog. </div></div>

Yet here you are......the irony just never stops.

Sev
09-14-2011, 04:18 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I drop by occasionally just to see if BD has taken out the trash. St. </div></div>

Whats that W you got going there Hondo? </div></div>

Stands for Wilson. Lawrence Wilson W.
See, I respect posters' privacy. Not a sleazeball like Gayle's tormentors. </div></div>

Really? HAHAHAHA.
You just apparently posted Larry's full name.

I believe you just painted yourself into a corner and tumbled off the imaginary high ground you have been preaching from.

hondo
09-14-2011, 06:02 PM
Is that his name? I had no idea!
Hmmm, the possibilities for retribution are exciting. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Thanks for the affirmation, Sev. I thought Wilson was his middle name.
You da man, buddy.

Sev
09-14-2011, 06:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that his name? I had no idea!
Hmmm, the possibilities for retribution are exciting. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

You da man, buddy. </div></div>

I didnt affirm anything. Reread your post. I would think that you being a retired teacher, are familiar with the definition of "Apparently".

Be careful before you jump to conclusions "buddy". Remember how wrong you were about JohnnyD?

Also by your blathering about retribution I would have to conclude that the entire time you have been calling Larry scum you have been squirming around in the midden heap plotting all the while.

So the question to you is.

Are you a man of principle or not?

hondo
09-14-2011, 06:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that his name? I had no idea!

I didnt affirm anything. Reread your post. I would think that you being a retired teacher, are familiar with the definition of "Apparently".[ Oh? Sorry.]

Be careful before you jump to conclusions "buddy". Remember how wrong you were about JohnnyD? [ How was I wrong? He was one of you guys. You take Sally;I'll take Sue. Ain't no difference tween the two. You guys all seem alike to me]

Also by your blathering about retribution I would have to conclude that the entire time you have been calling Larry scum you have been squirming around in the midden heap plotting all the while. [ Nope. I was just kidding. Unlike your klan, I see no reason to drag folks' personal lives on this forum. ]

[ Of course I'm a man of principal. I was a teacher, wasn't I?]

You seem scared, sev, ole buddy. No need. I'm not some scummy piece of shit who will dig around old newspapers looking for ways to attack my fellow posters or post pictures with ladies sticking their head up their ass to try and humiliate someone.
No, that's the territory of you and Lawrence Wilson and jennings
and yugo. You must be very proud of yourselves.
Apparently I hit close to home with his name. Someone he thinks as an ally sent me a PM with that name.
I assumed it was a joke til you went into panic mode over dearless leader.
I could give a flying fuk what his name is.

</div></div>

hondo
09-14-2011, 06:58 PM
"So the question to you is.

Are you a man of principle or not?"

LMFAO! You of all people ask me this. Go post some more pictures of ladies with their head up their ass or dig up 30 year old newspaper articles about a barroom fight and preach to me about "principles", hypocrite.

hondo
09-14-2011, 07:00 PM
Or threaten to reveal more to Gayle's yacht club if she doesn't "behave."
What a joke you characters are!
Unfrigginbelievable!

Sev
09-14-2011, 07:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is that his name? I had no idea!

I didnt affirm anything. Reread your post. I would think that you being a retired teacher, are familiar with the definition of "Apparently".[ Oh? Sorry.]

Be careful before you jump to conclusions "buddy". Remember how wrong you were about JohnnyD? [ How was I wrong? He was one of you guys. You take Sally;I'll take Sue. Ain't no difference tween the two. You guys all seem alike to me]

Also by your blathering about retribution I would have to conclude that the entire time you have been calling Larry scum you have been squirming around in the midden heap plotting all the while. [ Nope. I was just kidding. Unlike your klan, I see no reason to drag folks' personal lives on this forum. ]

[ Of course I'm a man of principal. I was a teacher, wasn't I?]

You seem scared, sev, ole buddy. No need. I'm not some scummy piece of shit who will dig around old newspapers looking for ways to attack my fellow posters or post pictures with ladies sticking their head up their ass to try and humiliate someone.
No, that's the territory of you and Lawrence Wilson and jennings
and yugo. You must be very proud of yourselves.
Apparently I hit close to home with his name. Someone he thinks as an ally sent me a PM with that name.
I assumed it was a joke til you went into panic mode over dearless leader.
I could give a flying fuk what his name is.

</div></div> </div></div>

Panic mode???
HAHHAHAHA!!!
Seriously. Good luck with that. You see bogeyman behind every tree.

Sev
09-14-2011, 07:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"So the question to you is.

LMFAO! You of all people ask me this. Go post some more pictures of ladies with their head up their ass or dig up 30 year old newspaper articles about a barroom fight and preach to me about "principles", hypocrite. </div></div>

Hey if the head fits up it goes.

You seem to be confusing me with Larry as far as the article is concerned.

Who's preaching? Your the one that set the height of the bar not I.

hondo
09-14-2011, 07:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"So the question to you is.

LMFAO! You of all people ask me this. Go post some more pictures of ladies with their head up their ass or dig up 30 year old newspaper articles about a barroom fight and preach to me about "principles", hypocrite. </div></div>

"Hey if the head fits up it goes."

</div></div>

Yahweh would be very proud of you, Rabbi sev. Mazel tov!
I could care less if you are a practicing Jew. I just wish you and you ilk were practicing decent human beings.

Sev
09-14-2011, 07:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"So the question to you is.

</div></div>

I could care less if you are a practicing Jew. I just wish you and you ilk were practicing decent human beings. </div></div>

Which ilk would that be perchance?

That would be, "Practice being decent human beings".

Just saying.

hondo
09-14-2011, 08:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"So the question to you is.

</div></div>

I could care less if you are a practicing Jew. I just wish you and you ilk were practicing decent human beings. </div></div>

Just saying. </div></div>

Don't think so. Perhaps if I had said "practicing being Jew"?
It's a question of balance, my dear sev.

hondo
09-14-2011, 08:21 PM
As to what ilk.
I have trouble distinguishing Lawrence Wilson(dearless leader),
jennings, yugo, bobroberts, casual observer, lotter,bamadog, slide rule, and you much of the time.
Birds of a feather.
If it makes you feel any better, I do like you the best of the bunch, which I wish was more of a compliment than it actually is.

hondo
09-14-2011, 08:23 PM
Plus, I do think you are quite a bit smarter than jennings or roberts. Again, I wish that was more of a compliment than it actually is. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

ugotda7
09-14-2011, 10:27 PM
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LWW
09-15-2011, 02:48 AM
He is so cute when he tries to act smart.

Sid_Vicious
09-15-2011, 03:17 AM
IMO Wendy, you'll soon learn to read only posts by half a dozen people here, and totally ignore the rest...just cruise to the nice people. The other obvious choice is to stick to the billiards related side only. SOME people have literally made this a trash heap here. It is pitiful. sid

Sev
09-15-2011, 05:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"So the question to you is.

</div></div>

Just saying. </div></div>

Don't think so. Perhaps if I had said "practicing being Jew"?
It's a question of balance, my dear sev. </div></div>

Or being unbalanced. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sev
09-15-2011, 06:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plus, I do think you are quite a bit smarter than jennings or roberts. Again, I wish that was more of a compliment than it actually is. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Now Hondo. We both know I only have a problem with one individual on this site. Said individual decided to make it personal quite a while ago.

hondo
09-15-2011, 07:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is so cute when he tries to act smart. </div></div>

Please keep your homo-erotic comments to yourself. They are neither solicited nor appreciated.

hondo
09-15-2011, 07:45 AM
Alas! I'm being judged by a 24 hour forum troll who serves up fractured fairy tales and imagines himself a learned historian.
LOL! Only on the Lawrence Wilson blog. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
09-15-2011, 07:53 AM
Actually, that vile , drunken post where you viciously attacked Gayle, Wolfie, and me made it personal.
You lost my respect with that post. And, no, I'm not going to try and find it. You know which one it is.
Lawrence Wilson believes if you won't search for the post it never existed.
Love how he mixes Big Brother with the O.J. defense team.
If the post can't be found, it was never around. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
09-15-2011, 08:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, that vile , drunken post where you viciously attacked Gayle, Wolfie, and me made it personal.
You lost my respect with that post. And, no, I'm not going to try and find it. You know which one it is.
If the post can't be found, it was never around. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

'Vile' describes all of their posts, and their natures.

My dear friend, these RWers are liars, all, and we both know it.

Their accusations are absurd.

They all came here to attack, and slander us, and that's what they obviously enjoy.

We don't have to give any attention to these scum bags.

Rational members, can see through their offensive sicko games, even though the moderator, is apparently, all to happy to accomodate them, and allow them to turn this forum into a pornographic slush site, full of offensive statements, personal attacks, illegal activity, lies and slander.

G.

Sev
09-15-2011, 08:19 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, that vile , drunken post where you viciously attacked Gayle, Wolfie, and me made it personal.
If the post can't be found, it was never around. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Actually I dont believe Wolfi was involved in that post my sausage like friend. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
09-15-2011, 08:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, that vile , drunken post where you viciously attacked Gayle, Wolfie, and me made it personal.

'Vile' describes all of their posts, and their natures.

My dear friend, these RWers are liars, all, and we both know it.

Their accusations are absurd.

They all came here to attack, and slander us, and that's what they obviously enjoy.

We don't have to give any attention to these scum bags.

Rational members, can see through their offensive sicko games, even though the moderator, is apparently, all to happy to accomodate them, and allow them to turn this forum into a pornographic slush site, full of offensive statements, personal attacks, illegal activity, lies and slander.

G.

</div></div>

An obvious case of the pot calling the kettle black.

How are your sessions with your therapist coming?

LWW
09-15-2011, 08:36 AM
I hear it's a long walk from Hog Jaw Holler to the Kornfield Kounty Klinik.

Stretch
09-15-2011, 08:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, that vile , drunken post where you viciously attacked Gayle, Wolfie, and me made it personal.

Actually I dont believe Wolfi was involved in that post my sausage like friend. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

That wasn't kosher. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St.

Sev
09-15-2011, 08:50 AM
HAHAHHA!!

hondo
09-15-2011, 10:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, that vile , drunken post where you viciously attacked Gayle, Wolfie, and me made it personal.

Actually I dont believe Wolfi was involved in that post my sausage like friend. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Please keep your homo-erotic comments to yoursef.

hondo
09-15-2011, 10:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, that vile , drunken post where you viciously attacked Gayle, Wolfie, and me made it personal.

That wasn't kosher. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif St. </div></div>

He needs to leave my sausage alone.

Sev
09-15-2011, 10:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, that vile , drunken post where you viciously attacked Gayle, Wolfie, and me made it personal.

He needs to leave my sausage alone. </div></div>

Whens the last time you actually saw it?

hondo
09-15-2011, 11:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, that vile , drunken post where you viciously attacked Gayle, Wolfie, and me made it personal.

Whens the last time you actually saw it? </div></div>

Well, I've lost 29 pounds. Getting closer.
Went from 304 to 275. But it's a battle. I love beer, whiskey, hoagies, hot dogs, bacon and eggs.

hondo
09-15-2011, 11:23 AM
Plus, arthritis is so bad I can't walk like I used to.

Gayle in MD
09-15-2011, 02:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I drop by occasionally just to see if BD has taken out the trash. St. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>
Truer words were never spoken!!!!

BRAVO!</span>

Sev
09-15-2011, 02:52 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Actually, that vile , drunken post where you viciously attacked Gayle, Wolfie, and me made it personal.

Whens the last time you actually saw it? </div></div>

Well, I've lost 29 pounds. Getting closer.
Went from 304 to 275. But it's a battle. I love beer, whiskey, hoagies, hot dogs, bacon and eggs. </div></div>

I hear ya. Our eating and drinking habits are similar. Plus I now make buttermilk biscuits and gravy to die for.
Stay focused on the goal and you can get there.

Sev
09-15-2011, 02:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Plus, arthritis is so bad I can't walk like I used to. </div></div>

Start taking Glucosimine, Chondriton and Shark Cartilage.
Also Turmeric and Hydralonic(sp?) acid are helpful.

Give it a couple weeks to a month to see if there is any change.

hondo
09-15-2011, 05:51 PM
Thank you.

hondo
09-15-2011, 05:52 PM
i've tried them all.

Sev
09-15-2011, 09:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Thank you. </div></div>

Nothing helped?

hondo
09-16-2011, 06:32 AM
Endomethacin helped for about a year. Now it doesn't.
Condroitin and Celebrex did little good.

Sev
09-16-2011, 06:39 AM
Hmmmmmmm.

Is it rheumatoid?
If not have you had the type identified?

LWW
09-16-2011, 07:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Endomethacin helped for about a year. Now it doesn't.
Condroitin and Celebrex did little good. </div></div>

All kidding aside ... fish oil tablets, olive oil for cooking, MSM (methyl-sulphonyl-methane), and turmeric are all natural additives that might find you some relief.

Keep in mind with vitamin/herbal treatments ... many will work as well as or better than scrips, but they won't have the immediacy.

IOW ... don't take them and expect a result within a day or 3,try them for a minimum of a month before tossing in the towel.

Good luck.

Sev
09-19-2011, 05:34 AM
Krill oil may be something to investigate.