PDA

View Full Version : PONZI SCHEME HISTORY

LWW
09-13-2011, 06:00 AM
As shown in the below federal <s>regime</s> <s>thugocracy</s> gubmint provided <s>propaganda</s> <s>book of lies</s> <s>disinformation for the naive</s> pamphlet the SSA promised us that our SS contributions:

- Kept in a personal insurance account.

- I could see how much money I had in my account.

- Upon my death, my wife could collect a lump sum of money from my account.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a5/BrochureUSSocialSecurity1961Pages1and4FormOAAN7006 .jpg/663px-BrochureUSSocialSecurity1961Pages1and4FormOAAN7006 .jpg

LWW
09-13-2011, 06:09 AM
Here we see that SS was advertised to the public as a monthly check for the rest of your life ... even though the SS bill says, and the SCOTUS has ruled more than once, you have no such right.

http://claver.gprep.org/fac/sjochs/social%20security%20poster.jpg

DickLeonard
09-13-2011, 08:08 AM
LWW here is hoping you never get one of those checks.####

LWW
09-13-2011, 09:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DickLeonard</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LWW here is hoping you never get one of those checks.#### </div></div>

I may or may not ... but I would dearly love to get just a lump sum settlement of what I've paid in.

Soflasnapper
09-13-2011, 01:10 PM
Somehow though, millions of people have received monthly checks for the rest of their lives, for the past 70 years or so.

Some 45 millions or so get such checks and will get them for the rest of their lives as well, according to even Paul Ryan.

They receive these things by action of law in place. It is the law that they receive them. Unless the law is changed, as it might be, of course, they are due these benefits by law.

You try to pretend that since the law COULD be changed, it is not a law in the meantime. But it is. In force, and binding, unless changed.

LWW
09-13-2011, 03:36 PM
The law, as is, is a Ponzi scheme.

Do you honestly believe that SS can meet all of it's promises as is?