PDA

View Full Version : For those who love a deal!

LWW
09-13-2011, 10:11 AM
No affiliation other than as a satisfied customer yadda yadda yadda.

A weak economy can bring awesome deals on expensive goods.

I have a bout 15 of THESE (https://www.paulfredrick.com/tv/shirts2.aspx) dress shirts and they wear better and look better IMHO than any other dress shirt I've ever owned ... and I've been down the road with all the MACY'S and SAKS stuff.

THey are ... to the best of my knowledge ... web/mailorder only.

When their basic dress shirt goes on sale it's usually for $39.95 and up. Once in a blue moon they are on sale 3 for $99.99.

I saw on the <span style='font-size: 14pt'>EEEVILLL</span> FOX Business Channel that they had a sale of up to 4 shirts for $19.95 each ... including free monogramming.

I went to the site and found that the deal is expanded beyond that in that if you buy 4 in white you can add 2 in blue for the same deal.

This deal limits collar style to button down or straight collar ... I usually order the English tab collar ... but you can get button or french cuff at the same price, in case you are a cuff link freak like I am.

They also have sizes available at this price from 14.5" neck and 32" sleeve to 20" neck and 37" sleeve ... also regular, big and tall, and trim fit. IOW if you are a hard size this place is incredibly awesome.

I wear a 17.5/33 in an a trim fit and stores have little to nothing available most times.

In any event ... a great time to save big on quality goods for yourself, or to stock up on gift items.

eg8r
09-13-2011, 10:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have a bout 15 of THESE dress shirts and they wear better and look better IMHO than any other dress shirt I've ever owned ... and I've been down the road with all the MACY'S and SAKS stuff.
</div></div>I hate dress shirts. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Once my employer went "business casual" I gave away most of my dress shirts and ties. Funny thing is that I am leaving for a 7 day cruise and my wife wants to do the "formal nights" (I normally skip them) so I had to go buy 2 dress shirts. Yuck. My wife and the lady at the store laughed when I told them I did not know my shirt size. Since I have lost a ton of weight I am down to a 17 34-35. I never checked but my neck has shrunk 2.5 inches. Amazing. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r