PDA

View Full Version : OMG, hacker invasion.

Qtec
09-14-2011, 11:23 AM
<span style='font-family: Georgia'>Can't be G. her posts are never limited to one sentence.
Q</span>

Sev
09-14-2011, 11:30 AM
Perhaps Larry's 20,555 posts finally broke the old girls tenuous grasp on sanity????

Soflasnapper
09-14-2011, 11:46 AM
???

How did your post came in a serif font like Times?

I'd say it IS Gayle, for reasons of spelling preference. (Although to be sure that could be copied!)

Sev
09-14-2011, 12:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">???

How did your post came in a serif font like Times?

I'd say it IS Gayle, for reasons of spelling preference. (Although to be sure that could be copied!) </div></div>

Go to settings. You can select your font there if I remember correctly.

Soflasnapper
09-14-2011, 12:10 PM
<span style='font-family: Courier New'>Isn't that just to put in a default display font (that everyone's post display with)?

Seems Q made his own font that way, which I hadn't seen before.</span>

Trying that now in this reply.

Sev
09-14-2011, 12:35 PM
Your still in standard font.

Sev
09-14-2011, 12:56 PM
Your right. There is no setting to change the font.

eg8r
09-14-2011, 02:57 PM
LOL, Yeah I made a post earlier today about it but it was quickly moved to the bottom. I guess someone hacked her account and then wasted their time going thread after thread posting that.

eg8r

eg8r
09-14-2011, 02:59 PM
If you looked at the ones from earlier you will see they were not copy/paste due to the differences in capitalization and spelling errors.

If it was her then my guess is she was trying to mimic her perception of lww but I would think she was above that. It seems a serious waste of time don't you think?

eg8r

Sev
09-14-2011, 04:09 PM
I think she may be in love with LWW. This could be construed as foreplay. HAHAHA!!!

Soflasnapper
09-14-2011, 04:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Your still in standard font.
</div></div>

It shows up as Courier on my end (as I COMMANDED it to be! LOL!).

Well, half that way, and half as regular.

You don't see the Courier for the first two sentences?

(I must have superior technology!!!!!) /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
09-14-2011, 06:34 PM
Ha!!

Nope. Still standard.

Hmmmm.

hondo
09-14-2011, 08:37 PM
'you're"- just saying.
Not meaning to rag on you. It's just that I thought you might like to know.

hondo
09-14-2011, 08:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think she may be in love with LWW. This could be construed as foreplay. HAHAHA!!! </div></div>

Ole buddy, I think there is a far better chance that you are in love with Lawrence Wilson. Just saying. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
And, of course, we all know jenning's and johnny d's feelings
about dearless leader.

hondo
09-14-2011, 08:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
<span style='font-family: Georgia'>Can't be G. her posts are never limited to one sentence.
Q</span> </div></div>

I'm lost! (as usual) Of what do you speak?

ugotda7
09-14-2011, 10:26 PM
BRAVO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Qtec
09-15-2011, 02:40 AM
PC broke down, just bought another one real cheap- $200! Nothing fancy, everything is on board.

Font size is small and i have not yet worked out why.

Q..its not Gayle.

LWW
09-15-2011, 02:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think she may be in love with LWW. </div></div>

If you only knew ...

Sev
09-15-2011, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think she may be in love with LWW. This could be construed as foreplay. HAHAHA!!! </div></div>

Ole buddy, I think there is a far better chance that you are in love with Lawrence Wilson. Just saying. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
about dearless leader. </div></div>

I'm thinking all this raging posting is designed to capture Larry's attention.

Stranger things have happened.

hondo
09-15-2011, 08:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think she may be in love with LWW. This could be construed as foreplay. HAHAHA!!! </div></div>

Stranger things have happened. </div></div>

I calls it as I sees it. As Lawrence Wilson says, "You have no idea."

I guess someone as vile as dearless leader would confuse contempt with love.
Tell the truth -don't you feel a little sorry for dearless leader?

Btw, didn't you tell me once that you were peaking in Lawrence's bedroom window and actually saw his inflatable sex toy( The Misses)? Is she pretty?
I do feel it is a shame that he's never actually invited you into his home.
Smacks of anti-Semitism to me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Sev
09-15-2011, 08:29 AM
Come Hondo. You can do better than that.

Hoping to meet up with Larry at SBE one of these days.

Sev
09-15-2011, 08:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">PC broke down, just bought another one real cheap- $200! Nothing fancy, everything is on board.

Font size is small and i have not yet worked out why.

Q..its not Gayle. </div></div>

I see Gayle posted today and has not made comment on her account being hacked.

Can we conclude it was her then?

LWW
09-15-2011, 08:38 AM
It was only her if the party tells her that it was her.

LWW
09-15-2011, 09:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a bit of a nit.</div></div>

hondo
09-15-2011, 09:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think she may be in love with LWW. This could be construed as foreplay. HAHAHA!!! </div></div>

Stranger things have happened. </div></div>

I calls it as I sees it. As Lawrence Wilson says, "You have no idea."

I guess someone as vile as dearless leader would confuse contempt with love.
Tell the truth -don't you feel a little sorry for dearless leader?

Btw, didn't you tell me once that you were peaking in Lawrence's bedroom window and actually saw his inflatable sex toy( The Misses)? Is she pretty?
I do feel it is a shame that he's never actually invited you into his home.
Smacks of anti-Semitism to me. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif </div></div>

Mis-spelled "peeking." Surprised the klan never noticed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/blush.gif

hondo
09-15-2011, 09:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come Hondo. You can do better than that.

</div></div>

Hmm. You told me once that you knew for a fact that he had a nice home, was well off, and definitely married. Were you lying?

hondo
09-15-2011, 09:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm a bit of a nit.</div></div> </div></div>

You don't even kno what that term means on a pool forum, do you?
I pity you. Constantly looking foolish and clueless.
I admit I'm a bit of a nit. So what?

Sev
09-15-2011, 10:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come Hondo. You can do better than that.

</div></div>

Hmm. You told me once that you knew for a fact that he had a nice home, was well off, and definitely married. Were you lying? </div></div>

I said Larry was well off and that I know for a fact he is married.
I dont believe I ever mentioned his home as I have never seen it.

Still trying to argue Monty aye?

LWW
09-15-2011, 10:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't even <span style='font-size: 17pt'>kno</span> what that term means on a pool forum, do you?
I admit I'm a bit of a nit. So what? </div></div>

You just make it too easy.

Sev
09-15-2011, 11:01 AM
HAHAHAA!

hondo
09-15-2011, 11:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come Hondo. You can do better than that.

</div></div>

Hmm. You told me once that you knew for a fact that he had a nice home, was well off, and definitely married. Were you lying? </div></div>

Still trying to argue Monty aye? </div></div>

You know for a fact that's he's well off and married and yet you've never met him or seen his home or wife.
I've got some ocean front property in WV I'd like to sell you, sev.

hondo
09-15-2011, 11:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You don't even <span style='font-size: 17pt'>kno</span> what that term means on a pool forum, do you?
I admit I'm a bit of a nit. So what? </div></div>

You just make it too easy. </div></div>

WOW! DL spotted a typo. That was pretty lame even for you,
but I'm sure your little asskisser buddy will be impressed at how quick you are.

hondo
09-15-2011, 11:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">HAHAHAA! </div></div>

LOL! Did I call that one? While you're rolling on the floor why not PM the genius and explain what a nit is so he doesn't continue to make a fool of himself.
You and him remind me of Bobby Bare's song "The Winner."

For my 2 little 'winners."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JRWlnv0_svU

Sev
09-15-2011, 11:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Come Hondo. You can do better than that.

</div></div>

Still trying to argue Monty aye? </div></div>

You know for a fact that's he's well off and married and yet you've never met him or seen his home or wife.
I've got some ocean front property in WV I'd like to sell you, sev. </div></div>

Now there you go again.
Changing the wording of the sentence.