PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Booed at CNN? the balls on this guy...

nAz
09-14-2011, 03:56 PM
... telling i like it is at least in this clip

I've been busy remolding so i missed the debate but Ron paul tells it like it is. I think he really gets it, sort off.

Youtube video 2min long? (http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/212967/20110913/ron-paul-booed-debate.htm)

Qtec
09-15-2011, 03:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">... telling i like it is at least in this clip

I've been busy remolding so i missed the debate but Ron paul tells it like it is. I think he really gets it, sort off.

Youtube video 2min long? (http://www.ibtimes.com/articles/212967/20110913/ron-paul-booed-debate.htm)

</div></div>

I actually watched it! [ pc was down /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/eek.gif] I could only take it 10 mins at a time, then I would have to take some air.
Ron P, to his credit spoke some truth and the crowd went wild. Hostile wild!

The USA supports freedom and democracy in Egypt, Libya, Tunisia etc but not for the Palestinians. The Arab world sees the hypocrisy in this, American conservatives ignore it.

Q

Conservatives hate the truth.

LWW
09-15-2011, 03:22 AM
How do they oppose palestinian freedom?

Qtec
09-15-2011, 03:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do they oppose palestinian freedom? </div></div>

By using its veto to stop sanctions on Israel for war crimes.

Q

Qtec
09-15-2011, 03:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">EU warns against 'collective punishment' in Gaza </div></div>

A war crime. Something the Nazi's were good at.

Q.......... link (http://in.reuters.com/article/2007/10/29/idINIndia-30214320071029)

LWW
09-15-2011, 07:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do they oppose palestinian freedom? </div></div>

Q </div></div>

What war crimes?

Are you clinging to the insanity that self defense is a war crime?
http://www.synthstuff.com/mt/archives/06.01.26.Thugocracy-X.gif
http://scottthong.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/060224peacelovegeno-x.jpg

Gayle in MD
09-15-2011, 08:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How do they oppose palestinian freedom? </div></div>

Q </div></div>

Dr. Brzezinski is the most knowledable person on these Israel issues:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036789/ns/msnbc_tv-morning_joe/#44532986

The israelis are putting themselves straight into a huge mess.

They care nothing about how their policies impact us, or the Middle East.

Bull headed users, that's what they are.

G.

Gayle in MD
09-15-2011, 09:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">EU warns against 'collective punishment' in Gaza </div></div>

A war crime. Something the Nazi's were good at.

Q.......... link (http://in.reuters.com/article/2007/10/29/idINIndia-30214320071029) </div></div>

Hey, Repiglicans are in favor of War Crimes, remember?

The more inhumane, the more they praise the act, hence, their disgusting display during the debate, applauding irrationally high executions in Texas, and allowing the ill, to die, without any intervention, when they are without health insurance.

Cheney's lies about the success of using torture, were again exxposed in last night's Frontline, "The Interrogator, former FBI special agent Ali Soufan, who was involved in the 9/11 investigation, and interrogations of many captured al Qaeda loeaders, in interviewed, and AGAIN tells the shameful story of the failure of the Bush Torture program, which so shamed our entire country,

Paul is a huge hypocrite, who said he got into politics after witnessing a MURDER, his words, when he walked into a MURDER taking place,.... doctors, he states, were drowning a fetus in a bucket of water, he says.

BUT!!!! No one on his staff will answer the questions, what did he DO about it?

Did he report it?

Who did it?

What he describes is against the law.

Apparently, he did absolutely NOTHING!

I believe it's a big huge LIE! Never happened.

Regardless, he would let a young man die if he was in a comma, and had no health insurance. PIG!

GROSS HYPOCRISY! He's just another Repiglican PHONY! AND his son, Rand, is a total racist and a nutjob!

G.

Soflasnapper
09-15-2011, 11:49 AM
What war crimes?

Are you clinging to the insanity that self defense is a war crime?

There are limits on what can be done in self defense, and then it turns into a war crime, yes. Nothing hard to understand about that. Even if you are under attack, if you decide to bomb invading columns of armies with biological or chemical weapons, that is a war crime. Israel's use of white phosphorus in populated areas was one small example.

But preventive war is disallowed as self defense in the first place, let alone aggressive wars. And that is the problem with Israel's position from '67 onward.

They were not under attack, and not under the threat of imminent attack (despite making both those claims at different periods of time, before their leadership's memoirs made each claim clearly false). They wanted some land to grow their population and yes, to try to create some buffer area from future potential attack (but unfortunately, neither is self defense as it is understood).

LWW
09-15-2011, 04:18 PM
Use of willie pete against an armed enemy is not a war crime, with or without civilians present.

Soflasnapper
09-16-2011, 04:43 PM
Really? Why didn't Israel just admit they were doing it, then, instead of absolutely denying that they were?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Human Rights Watch believes that the use of white phosphorus in densely populated areas of Gaza violates the requirement under international humanitarian law to take all feasible precautions to avoid civilian injury and loss of life. This concern is amplified given the technique evidenced in media photographs of air-bursting white phosphorus projectiles. Air bursting of white phosphorus artillery spreads 116 burning wafers over an area between 125 and 250 meters in diameter, depending on the altitude of the burst, thereby exposing more civilians and civilian infrastructure to potential harm than a localized ground burst.

Since the beginning of Israel's ground offensive in Gaza on January 3, 2009, there have been numerous media reports about the possible use of white phosphorous by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF). The IDF told both Human Rights Watch and news reporters that it is not using white phosphorus in Gaza. On January 7, an IDF spokesman told CNN, "I can tell you with certainty that white phosphorus is absolutely not being used." </div></div>

Gayle in MD
09-17-2011, 06:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Really? Why didn't Israel just admit they were doing it, then, instead of absolutely denying that they were?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Human Rights Watch believes that the use of white phosphorus in densely populated areas of Gaza violates the requirement under international humanitarian law to take all feasible precautions to avoid civilian injury and loss of life. This concern is amplified given the technique evidenced in media photographs of air-bursting white phosphorus projectiles. Air bursting of white phosphorus artillery spreads 116 burning wafers over an area between 125 and 250 meters in diameter, depending on the altitude of the burst, thereby exposing more civilians and civilian infrastructure to potential harm than a localized ground burst.

Since the beginning of Israel's ground offensive in Gaza on January 3, 2009, there have been numerous media reports about the possible use of white phosphorous by the Israel Defense Forces (IDF). The IDF told both Human Rights Watch and news reporters that it is not using white phosphorus in Gaza. On January 7, an IDF spokesman told CNN, "I can tell you with certainty that white phosphorus is absolutely not being used." </div></div> </div></div>

You won't get an answer now, and if you do, it won't be a rational response, just another diversion, by a misguided person, who can never admit to his own ignorance, and/or lack of moral fiber....he lacks enough honor to admit to it when he's unquestionably proven wrong...

But I'm sure you knew that...and, hence, you also know what will follow, another diversion from the irrational, arrogant, self proclaimed owner of the forum, who will now fill up this page to cover up his own proven ignorance!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif