PDA

View Full Version : WAKE UP RWers! OBAMA BEATS ALL REPIGS!

Gayle in MD
09-15-2011, 08:33 AM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
What have we here? More irrational RW Propaganda?

More of the kindergarten "OUR Gang" RW AZ Invader STYLE thread titles, meant to mock my own thread titles? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

More proof that these RW invaders, don't have a clue about politics?

NY goes RED? BWA HA HA HA! How stupid can people be.

Oh Bravo!! Bravo!! Bravo!!!!

Truly, I am embarrassed by all of the attention, boys, but if you must, well then, I accept the flattery.

You have proven, yet again, that you have no knowledge of politics, and are prone to lie and exaggerate. One win does not mean the whole state has changed from blue to red, particularly in Special Elections.

BWA HA HA HA! Such idiots!

Now for some reality, much as I know it chokes the **** out of these RW juvenile AZ invaders....

September 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Jobs plan lifts Obama’s approval rating
By Christopher Grimes

Obama 49 Romney 43

Obama 50 Perry 42

Obama 54 Bachmann 36

LMAO! Eat your hearts out, chumps! Latest Ipsos/Reuters polling data proves your gross ignorance, and the folly of your irrational thread titles!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/14/usa-poll-ipsos-idUSS1E78D18420110914

Sev
09-15-2011, 08:36 AM
Wow.

A page with a title and no following story.
It must have been deleted.
Christopher Grimes has be oppressed!!!!

LWW
09-15-2011, 08:42 AM
Yes ... a link to something that disputes her stated position?

But ... aitch/snoopy/woofie/stench/sofanapper won't mind.

Gayle in MD
09-16-2011, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
What have we here? More irrational RW Propaganda?

More of the kindergarten "OUR Gang" RW AZ Invader STYLE thread titles, meant to mock my own thread titles? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

More proof that these RW invaders, don't have a clue about politics?

NY goes RED? BWA HA HA HA! How stupid can people be.

Oh Bravo!! Bravo!! Bravo!!!!

Truly, I am embarrassed by all of the attention, boys, but if you must, well then, I accept the flattery.

You have proven, yet again, that you have no knowledge of politics, and are prone to lie and exaggerate. One win does not mean the whole state has changed from blue to red, particularly in Special Elections.

BWA HA HA HA! Such idiots!

Now for some reality, much as I know it chokes the **** out of these RW juvenile AZ invaders....

September 14, 2011 7:13 pm

Jobs plan lifts Obama’s approval rating
By Christopher Grimes

Obama 49 Romney 43

Obama 50 Perry 42

Obama 54 Bachmann 36

LMAO! Eat your hearts out, chumps! Latest Ipsos/Reuters polling data proves your gross ignorance, and the folly of your irrational thread titles!

http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/09/14/usa-poll-ipsos-idUSS1E78D18420110914

</div></div>

Update! Update! Latest NY Times polling data showing that Obama has highest approval numbers, then comes the Dems, and then, at the very bottom, comes the Repigs, the lowest of all!!!

LMAO! Some mandate!

BWA HAHAHAHAHAHAH.....

Sev
09-17-2011, 07:20 AM
You may want to be put on suicide watch if there happens to be a sweep of the White House and senate in 2012.

Gayle in MD
09-17-2011, 07:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You may want to be put on suicide watch if there happens to be a sweep of the White House and senate in 2012. </div></div>

I have burried five of my oldest and dearest best friends, held my son, in my arms, as he drew his last breath, at age forty-even, who was really my young brother-in-law, though I was the only mother he could remember, burried both of my parents, won a victory over an insane, violent stalker, faced and survived cancer, raised three motherless boys, and my lovely daughter, survived in business through three recessions, and lost nearly everything, once, only to start over and succeed again.

Through it all I have shared a love affair, with the most wonderful man in the world, for forty-eight years of marriage!

I hardly think I need any advice from you, of all people!

G.