PDA

View Full Version : Boehner's Great Speech!

Gayle in MD
09-15-2011, 03:56 PM
Hold on, here it is, the usual great Boehner speech!!!

<span style='font-size: 20pt'> NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! </span>

And the Great Repiglican policy for creating new jobs!

<span style='font-size: 20pt'> NO!!!!! </span>

AND, here's what Reagans' former Budget Director says....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's the truth. In 1980 we had one trillion dollars in National Debt. For thirty years the Republicans talked about spending cuts, kept cutting taxes. Thirty years later with no spending cuts, and a lot of tax cuts, in a depleted revenue base we've got fourteen trillion of National Debt. Our debt has gone up fourteen times, and our economy has only gone up three, three and a half times.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>A lot of that is due to the fact that when it comes to the war on spending, that the Republilcans are always talking about, that war was more conducted like the perverbial french army rifle, "never been fired, and dropped only once," they've never done it.</span>In another statement, Stockman stated, 7/31/10 NY Times:

The debt explosion has resulted not from big spending by the Democrats, but instead the Republican Party's embrace, about three decades ago, of the insidious doctrine, that deficits don't matter if they result from TAX CUTS!

</div></div>

And here is what Repigs are proposing to solve the deficit!!!

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>More tax cuts for the wealthy! </span>

And their new proposal to handle the deficit, and create jobs!

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>More Tax cuts for the wealthy!!!! </span>

And their solution for our poor and unsustainably high costs for health care!!!

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Let 'em DIE !!!!</span>

And for the hungry?

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>Let'em starve!!!! </span>

And their new ideas???

<span style='font-size: 26pt'>O </span>

Gayle in MD
09-15-2011, 04:30 PM
<span style='font-size: 11pt'>The definition of Republican Policies:

fascism n.

1. a merging of the interests of big corporations and government, adjoined with a systematic curtailment of civil liberties

fascist n.

1. and adherent of fascism or other <span style='font-size: 20pt'>right-wing </span>authoritarian views. </span>

Gayle in Md.

nAz
09-15-2011, 05:48 PM
Did he happen to Cry again?

LWW
09-16-2011, 05:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 20pt'>WONK-WONK-WONK-WONK!!!! </span>

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style='font-size: 26pt'>O </span></span> </div></div>

Could it be ... is charlotte actually an alais for Barack Hussein Obama Junior?

Why else would that hyper-partisan rant be signed "O" by it's writer?

Now, back to REALITY (http://blogs.suntimes.com/sweet/2011/09/speaker_boehner_jobs_speech_te.html), I have linked to Boehner's speech.

I'm not a big fan of his ... but anyone interested will see, by reading it, that charlotte's rant was a tortured bile spewing fabrication.

I realize that because I have an unfair advantage over her ... I possess the free will to actually find out what he did say while her perspective is limited to whatever the party puts on the spoon for her.

Gayle in MD
09-16-2011, 07:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Not yet,... he manages to stifle his tears since hearing that people were getting hip to his emotionally unstable, alcoholic outbursts.

I imagine he does some late night crying into his booze when he sees the lowest polling numbers, for the Republican led House, in history, steadily as low as twelve to thirteen percent, and realizes that their chosen demon, has better numbers than they do...

But, of course, being a Repig, he would simply deny them, as is par for the course, and pretend they didn't exist.

Anyway, nothing new, same ol' same ol', refusal to increase revenues, continued irrationality insisting that the wealthy top, continue to avoid paying their fair share of taxes, refusing to commit to a robust Jobs Program, basically, promising to block any posibility of recovery, more government bashing, to suck up to his irrational, Without Conscience morally corrupt, Tea Party nutjobs.

He's getting all of the help he needs to con his base, the usual American Government hating, right-wing fascist pundits, yap yapping, their universal Tourette's bashing and barking, lies and denials, propagandizing and expanding the political value of a win, on a couple of special elections, into a national mandate, LMAO! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I'm sure Boehner was knocking them down while he was watching that debate, though, and then having to listen to the cheering crowds, at every stop the President made!

After that horrendous display in Florida, of morally bankrupt, barbaric exuberance for executing people, the so called, "Christian Right to Lifer's" LMAO, presented an ugly picture, cheering over the prospect of abandoning an ill young man without health insurance, screaming like the crowds at the Lion's Den, "Let him die!!!"

I imagine he may have been crying when their best shot at the presidency, was slobbering out thoses all hair no brains,
Cowboy gushing full of RW dog whistles, calling Social Security, an illegal Ponzi Scheme, (LMAO, take's one to know one, Ricky).

Boehner must have been wailing like these AZers, crying over how poorly they've been treated, since they arrived and launched their slanderous attacks against all of us here...

Americans overall, are not the heartless barbarians that these morally corrupt, Tea Party sickos have proven themselves to be. The only thing missing was the coliseum, their swords and helmets, and the lions!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I just hope Perry wins the nomination, or any of those who stood on that stage of shame....any one of them will do.

G.

eg8r
09-16-2011, 08:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AND, here's what Reagans' former Budget Director says....
</div></div>This is a big reason why no one takes gayle seriously. For a decade now she has been telling us how every Reagan did was horrible and the wrong thing for our country. Then as time rolls forward as people from that time start giving quotes that gayle thinks she agrees with gayle will all of a sudden use them as "fact"/truth/honesty. Don't tell us for a decade those people were clueless and they tried to ruin our country and then hypocritically quote as patrons for your cause.

eg8r

LWW
09-16-2011, 08:57 AM
Through doublethink ... and faith in the Obamaessiah ... everything becomes believable.

Gayle in MD
09-16-2011, 09:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AND, here's what Reagans' former Budget Director says....
</div></div>This is a big reason why no one takes gayle seriously. For a decade now she has been telling us how every Reagan did was horrible and the wrong thing for our country. Then as time rolls forward as people from that time start giving quotes that gayle thinks she agrees with gayle will all of a sudden use them as "fact"/truth/honesty. Don't tell us for a decade those people were clueless and they tried to ruin our country and then hypocritically quote as patrons for your cause.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">she has been telling us how every Reagan did </div></div> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif Does this sentence make sense to you? Senile?

When a Repiglican sees the light, and denounces the total failure of the economic policies of his FORMER REPIGLICAN, Grand Oil Party, I write about it, when I agree with his views.

I notice you have no complaints when the RW idiots on here do the same thing, only with more bravado, and greater embroidering of the facts.

And to be clear, I have no interest in the opinions of people who are on the defense Dole, for their job.

Your day is coming. And, it will be a very rude awakening.
G.

Gayle in MD
09-16-2011, 12:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nAz</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

</div></div>

Oops, maybe he did, lol...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxunIwAxE-o&feature=related

Gayle in MD
09-17-2011, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 11pt'>The definition of Republican Policies:

fascism n.

1. a merging of the interests of big corporations and government, adjoined with a systematic curtailment of civil liberties

fascist n.

1. and adherent of fascism or other <span style='font-size: 20pt'>right-wing </span>authoritarian views. </span>

Gayle in Md.

</div></div>

OMG then Boehner followed up by saying...

"NO more my way or the highway!'

LMAO! That was just before he reiterated, in so may words, that cutting back on the tax cuts for the non job producing, wealthy top one percent, OFF THE TABLE!!!

LMAO, the my way or the highway guy, himself! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.