PDA

View Full Version : Not My America!!!

Gayle in MD
09-16-2011, 11:02 AM
No, not my America, nor is it in my view, THE AMERICA, of the vast majority of Americans.

These sick, irrational, unconscionable Tea Party barbarians, do not represent my America, and I dare say, they do not represent the American of the vast middle, which is the greatest representation of our country.

They are the essence of the warnings which we were reading over a decade ago, about The Rise Of The Vulcans and the Barbarians At The Gate and the Conservatives Without Conscience .

We were warned by many Pulitzer Prize Winning Investigative Journalists, and intellectual Scientists, and former public servants, that this day would come.

As far back as the publishing of What's The Matter With Kansas the warnings were launched, by concerned and rational intellectual people, who saw what was happening, and tried to prevent it.

But alas, the Repiglican Fascist Bush appointments which created our radical RW Roberts fascist Supreme Court, proved to be a bridge too far in the direction of what has turned us into a fascist country, where the American philosophy of one man, one vote, our former American ideology, the one which our founders carved out, was destroyed, and corporate money, is now spent by the billions, to confuse and con the public, he uneducated of those irrational, flyover, Tea Party zealots, who vote against their own best interests, election after election, too stupid and too brainwashed and uneducated, to grasp the reality of the demise which is being prosecuted against our country, and our futures.

Regardless of how hopeless things may look to you, AT TIMES, what with the growing threat of a fascist government, my Liberal friends, I hope that you will rise up and fight against the Repiglican destruction of our country. This vast void of wealth between the very rich, and the rest, can only lead to a violent uprising, and that is not what we Liberals want.

Do we really want a government which gives away our tax dollars to the very same corporations which outsource our jobs, pollute our environment, and destroy this earth?

Gather your friends, and work to destroy this dangerous Repiglican assault against American principles, and American honor.

The Repigloican Governors didn't tell you of their plans to destroy your right to organize, form Unions, and negotiate in the work place, as they are still working to destroy the right to unionize. they did not make it obvious during their campaign, what their hidden agenda reallyt was, just as Bush hid his true intentions, before he exploited our grief, for the benefit of his cronies, but, as we see now, and they are currently trying to muzzle their candidates, in order to fool you once again, their Tea Party has brought about a situation in which they cannot completely deny their intenstions, and still win, and you must take their irrational statements, seriously, and understand that their intentions will come about, if they succeed.

So let's be clear about what will come if they are not removed.

Our declining educational system, worsened by Bush's Federal Intrusion into our schools, in his No Child Left Behind, assault on education, left all of our chilldren behind, far behind the rest of the industrial countries of the world.

Now that you have heard them bashing our teachers, and our Department of Eduation, their real goal should be obvious to you, it is to deprive the poor and the Middle Class of any guarantee for any education, at all.

Our public education assurance, for all children, is at great risk, and will be destroyed, if the Repiglicans are not removed. Only the wealthy will be able to buy an education for their childresn, just as only the wealthy, will be able to afford health care, without President Obama's Affordable health care ACT, which they clearly plan to destroy, and turn us all over to the thieving destructions of the health care and Health Insurance, proft based, industries.

As is historically factual, the Grand Oil party will continue to deny the growing evidence of devastation to our earth, due to the burning of fosile fuels, maintaining the status quo, by relying on the corporate pigs, for their seats in the Congress, through the bribes of the filthy, unconscionable energy corporations, and in turn they will continue blocking any progress on eliminating the threats, the proven, scientific warnings, of the disastrous consequences of failing to address dangerous climate change, which the vast scientific organizations, in every other industrial nation, all agree upon, and have proven.

When they destroy the Environmental Agency, AND THEY WILL, the health and survival of the planet, along with your own health, and that of your children, will be left to chance, with no oversight at all, of our food, water, air, or any of the other human rights daily need, which our Government has tried to protect, in the past.

With no government oversight, due to no Food and Drug administration, our right to be protected from being poisoned, will be destroyed, as they shut down the Food and Drug Administration, AND THEY WILL, and Big Pharma will be allowed to go unchecked when their love of money blocks out any oversight of the many pharmaceuticals which they peddle non stop on television, twenty-four seven, nearly every single one with so many dangerous side affects, but presented so matter of factly, may fail to take concern oer them.

Those revelations, are only stated because the laws resulting from studies by the food and Drug Administration, require it, but that, too, will no longer be required of them, and there will be no scientific studies, to rule out those which are too dangerous.

The poisons which threaten us daily, will be allowed to go completely umchecked, and hence, such threats as the manny which were uncovered by Government studies, which proved disastrous health consequences of chemicals such as DDT, PSB, DEET, Asbestos, and loads of other health threatening chemicals, already too prevalent in our air, water and food, will not be disallowed, or regulated, for our protection, many already ignored after George W. Bush, destroyed many of the limits which had formerly been legally required.

Yes, and we will lose Social Security, Medicare and Medicaid.

Repiglicans won't say that right out, but if you have half a brain, you should know it by now.

You heare them cheering the very thought of depriving a young man of health care, to prevent his death. DON'T FORGET THAT MOMENT! "LET HIM DIE! LET HIM DIE!

They meant what they said! Do no fail to take them seriously!!! They are just what you saw!

The old, the ill and the hungry, will have no advocate of relevance. Your future will depend on the unconsiconable greed and desires of corporate profiteering pigs, who care nothing about you, your children, or our earth, and you will take the bottom of the totem pole, to the mentality of corporations like Halliburton, Koch Brothers, and the corportion who paid Rick Perry, for the right to contaminate the water in Texas, and dump Nuclear waste, relentlessly, into the ground.

All of this can, and WILL happen, and your children and grandchildren, will pay the largest price.

There will be more insecticides in your food, more hormones, and more fillth everywhere.

The health of the globe, the environment, will remain under attack by the Grand Oil Party.

We will become a suffering, destroyed, third world country, with no voice powerful enough to block out the on-going propaganda of the fascist Repiglican Party, and their crony capitalism, all of them bought by their crony billionaire corporate pigs.

Liberals must make every effort to prevent these damaging consequences.

Our only power is in numbers, and there are plenty enough of us in this country who have been victimized already, for decades, since Ronald Reagan "Acted" and liled his way into the Oval office, only to commit TREASON, and grow the deficit, taking more and more from all, to give more and more to the wealthy, and the proof, remains to this day, in the charts which prove that our wages, as Middle Class Americans, declined through every Repiglican administration, every sig=ngle one!

The Religious con artists, joined the likes of all criminal Repiglican Presidents, each of them destroying the Middle Class, the environment, the good will of the American People, and attacking our earned rights, to live in a free country, which maintains a reasonable block against the corporate Fascist pigs, who care only about their bottom line, just as many organized religious millionaires leaders, proved to be nothing but common con artists, wo did the Repiglican Presidents, in bed with our Middle East threats, for decades.

You've seen it before your eyes, as they have blocked our recovery from their years of control, their spending, borrowing and blaming others for their mishandling of our country, their beloved wars, and their unprecedented borrowing.

You've seen them applaud unjustifiable number of people in Texas, being executed, without a decent defense, and giving a standing ovation, to such disgraceful statistics of barbarianism.

You've seen them throw our public protector, firemen, policemen, and those devoted to teaching our chilodren, under the bus, and destroy their rights.

You've seen the filth and trash they have spread all over this planet.

You've seen your wages decline, during the tenure of every single Repiglican President, and Governor.

You've heard them as they lied and blamed all but their own failed policies, for our current economic decline, vigoriously launched by their failed policies, and justified through their use of fear mongering, all of those policies, which dug this ditch of deficits, but you, my friend, ain't seen nothing yet, if the likes of Perry, or Romney, manage to fool you again!

My honorable Liberal friends, we must all work hard to get out our voters, and work as hard as we can work, for another Democratic Majority. It is our ONLY hope!

YOU MUST VOTE!!! You Must work to get out the vote!!!

Gayle in Md.

LWW
09-16-2011, 11:28 AM
TRANSLATED:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: charlotte</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_06hbjgBUnmE/Swbs3MSQ91I/AAAAAAAAAbE/c6zfBdlGFLI/s400/exploding-head-zone.gifhttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_06hbjgBUnmE/Swbs3MSQ91I/AAAAAAAAAbE/c6zfBdlGFLI/s400/exploding-head-zone.gifhttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_06hbjgBUnmE/Swbs3MSQ91I/AAAAAAAAAbE/c6zfBdlGFLI/s400/exploding-head-zone.gifhttp://1.bp.blogspot.com/_06hbjgBUnmE/Swbs3MSQ91I/AAAAAAAAAbE/c6zfBdlGFLI/s400/exploding-head-zone.gif</div></div>

llotter
09-18-2011, 03:01 PM
Good job, Gayle. It was a little too long to read it all but from what little I did, it was a great effort to rationalize the irrational. I understand that you and your fellow leftist will be hopelessly lost without your Nanny guiding your every move but for most of America, we want to be free. We neither want the Nanny State protecting us nor do we want to forced to pay for it. In short, WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK...and we want it sans the Nanny.

As good ol' Geroge Washington said, "Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master" It is pretty obvious that has left you far behind.

llotter
09-18-2011, 03:13 PM
Truthfully Gayle, I did read it all because you have earned my respect as a human being and caring American. It is just that your good intentions are leading us into hell and just like those voters in Kansas, we don't want to led there, we want to lead ourselves wherever we want, not where our Nanny wants.

I understand that you think you have all the right answers and that everyone who disagrees must be stupid but the truth is that you don't have all the right answers. So, just sit back and watch people leading their own lives and learning from their mistakes and you will see an America rising again to be the great experiment in freedom that proved itself so successful in the past.

cushioncrawler
09-18-2011, 04:15 PM
We'all down under are amazed by all this shit happning up there. This iz going to make good tv over the next year. Reality usofa, reality Capitol Hill.
mac.

I see that the TeaParty now hav chapters on the reservations. They think of everything. Makes sense -- they were dressed az injuns originally.

hondo
09-18-2011, 05:13 PM
A good post, Lotter. Thank you.
I disagree, but appreciated your tact and civility.
Just curious. Could you provide some specifics as to what you disagreed with and why?
Thanks.

Soflasnapper
09-18-2011, 08:11 PM
Truth be told, the US of A is hosed.

Our 'New American Century' hegemony, an evil pipe dream at best, might last 20 years, but I doubt it. It will be slightly longer than the 3rd Reich's Thousand Years turned out to be, but only marginally so.

There was an old fear, don't know who originated it, but it said that as soon as the people figured out they could vote themselves into a large welfare state, the country would be on its way to inevitable ruin.

And that is the narrative that still dominates. It's the voting of generous and undeserved benefits to the underclass, minorities, useless eaters, and the like, that has destroyed our prospects, they say.

Perhaps if that had happened, it would have led to that result. But as should be clear upon the slightest review, that did not actually happen, and the diagnosis is rather the reverse of that.

What happened is that the wealthy, by which I mean 'master of the universe' kind of wealth, in Teddy Roosevelt's felicitous phrase, 'the malefactors of great wealth,' found out that they could easily BUY the government, AND THEY DID.

Best investment they ever made, and it probably didn't cost more than about $100 billion, even in inflation-adjusted dollars.

FDR said that process was well under way as of his time, when in a letter he remarked, 'we both know that a faction on Wall Street has controlled Congress for decades.' (a paraphrase, but a close one)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "When economic power became concentrated in a few hands, then political power flowed to those possessors and away from the citizens, ultimately resulting in an oligarchy or tyranny." John Adams

"As riches increase and accumulate in few hands . . . the tendency of things will be to depart from the republican standard." Alexander Hamilton

"We can have democracy in this country or we can have great concentrated wealth in the hands of a few, but we cannot have both." Justice Louis Brandeis

"An imbalance between rich and poor is the oldest and most fatal ailment of all Republics." Plutarch

"Of all the potential perils to the new American republic, the prospect of concentrated power . . . troubled the intellectual leaders of the Revolutionary generation. Familiar as the founders were with old Europe . . . they understood why the accumulation of inherited wealth led to inequities and imbalances that inevitably corrupted any system of government." Joe Conason

"I hope we shall . . . crush in [its] birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations." Thomas Jefferson

"Of all forms of tyranny the least attractive and the most vulgar is the tyranny of mere wealth." Theodore Roosevelt

"As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed." Abraham Lincoln

"It [concentration of wealth and power] has been a menace to . . . American democracy." Franklin D. Roosevelt

"If there are men in this country big enough to own the government of the United States, they are going to own it." Woodrow Wilson

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or by any other controlling private power." Franklin D. Roosevelt

"Competition is the hallmark of a free enterprise economy. For the past thirty years, however, corporate America has been doing everything it can to cut competition, with major corporations merging and consolidating at every opportunity." Lou Dobbs

"President Eisenhower saw it coming, and it is here. Patriotism no longer exists among many of these corporations. Some companies have more economic clout than entire countries. They can make or break a politician." Senator Byron L. Dorgan

"The gains we made in the United States that have made our country great have, in large part, been made over the opposition of major corporations. On nearly every issue, from fair labor standards, to the minimum wage, to environmental standards, to standards for a safe workplace, corporations have fought against them every step of the way." Senator Byron L. Dorgan

"It is the members of this business elite . . . that pose the greatest danger to our American way of life. They are the ones who've bought and paid for members of both political parties. . . ." Lou Dobbs

"The ruling class is the rich. . . . And those people are so able to manipulate our democracy that they really control the democracy." Walter Cronkite (2005)

Economics</div></div>

LWW
09-19-2011, 02:46 AM
charlotte's America:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_6Y-NXZmDcxU/SodhUvlL1sI/AAAAAAAAFbc/DyiUa6V9U3k/s400/Obamacare_Nazi+Troops.jpg

Gayle in MD
09-19-2011, 10:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good job, Gayle. It was a little too long to read it all but from what little I did, it was a great effort to rationalize the irrational. I understand that you and your fellow leftist will be hopelessly lost without your Nanny guiding your every move but for most of America, we want to be free. We neither want the Nanny State protecting us nor do we want to forced to pay for it. In short, WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK...and we want it sans the Nanny.

As good ol' Geroge Washington said, "Government is not reason; it is not eloquent; it is force. Like fire, it is a dangerous servant and a fearful master" It is pretty obvious that has left you far behind.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We neither want the Nanny State protecting us nor do we want to forced to pay for it. In short, WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK...and we want it sans the Nanny.

</div></div>

That's fine, then just GTFO! The rest of us don't want the cruel and morally corrupt philosophies of the sicko right.

The vast majority of Americans want SS, Medicare, and Medicaid.

The majority want the wealthy to give up their unfair economic edge, because they're dragging the rest of the country down into a hole of hopelessness. It's long past time for them to share in the sacrifices.

Your little fantasy "Country" doesn't exist, not here, and not anywhere.

No body else wants to go back to the filth, disease, oppression and inequality of the days of George Washington's Times.

Regardless of your piss poor philosophies, no society can grow, when only the top one to three percent, is rising, period!

Knuckle Dragging Nneanderthals. No truer words....

G.

Gayle in MD
09-19-2011, 11:00 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or by any other controlling private power." Franklin D. Roosevelt

</div></div>

They are such ridiculous fools, those who swallow the Republican BS..

G.

LWW
09-20-2011, 12:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's fine, then just GTFO!

G. </div></div>

llotter
09-20-2011, 07:30 AM
I guess Gayle is representative of how we can expect lefties to act when what they have supported all their lives is crumbling before their eyes. Unwilling to reevaluate their position as the evidence piles up against them, lefties merely get louder and, dare I say, more hateful of their fellow citizens. As Michael Savage calls it a mental disorder and there is no reasoning with these disturbed individuals who act like cornered rat, striking out viciously as reality closes in on them. The question begging to be asked is if these dangerous people should be allowed to mingle with normal people or institutionalized into some de-programming camps.

Gayle in MD
09-20-2011, 07:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess Gayle is representative of how we can expect lefties to act when what they have supported all their lives is crumbling before their eyes. Unwilling to reevaluate their position as the evidence piles up against them, lefties merely get louder and, dare I say, more hateful of their fellow citizens. As Michael Savage calls it a mental disorder and there is no reasoning with these disturbed individuals who act like cornered rat, striking out viciously as reality closes in on them. The question begging to be asked is if these dangerous people should be allowed to mingle with normal people or institutionalized into some de-programming camps. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The question begging to be asked is if these dangerous people should be allowed to mingle with normal people or institutionalized into some de-programming camps. </div></div>

And that proves your irrationality precisely.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
"They (who) seek to establish systems of government based on the regimentation of all human beings by a handful of individual rulers...
Call this a new order. It is not new and it is not order."

</div></div>

I wonder if your eyes look like Bachmann's, Breitbart's and Jared Loughner, whose on-line rants resemble your own.

You breathe the words of fascist dictators, and they are clearly the words of an insane, dragon of dictatorsip. You are the personification of Anachronistic philosophies, Without conscience .

Knuckle Dragging!

G.

Sev
09-20-2011, 07:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good job, Gayle. It was a little too long to read it all but from what little I did, it was a great effort to rationalize the irrational. I understand that you and your fellow leftist will be hopelessly lost without your Nanny guiding your every move but for most of America, we want to be free. We neither want the Nanny State protecting us nor do we want to forced to pay for it. In short, WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK...and we want it sans the Nanny.

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We neither want the Nanny State protecting us nor do we want to forced to pay for it. In short, WE WANT OUR COUNTRY BACK...and we want it sans the Nanny.

</div></div>

That's fine, then just GTFO! The rest of us don't want the cruel and morally corrupt philosophies of the sicko right.

The vast majority of Americans want SS, Medicare, and Medicaid.

The majority want the wealthy to give up their unfair economic edge, because they're dragging the rest of the country down into a hole of hopelessness. It's long past time for them to share in the sacrifices.

Your little fantasy "Country" doesn't exist, not here, and not anywhere.

No body else wants to go back to the filth, disease, oppression and inequality of the days of George Washington's Times.

Regardless of your piss poor philosophies, no society can grow, when only the top one to three percent, is rising, period!

Knuckle Dragging Nneanderthals. No truer words....

G. </div></div>

Gayle are you against personal liberty and freedom?

Gayle in MD
09-20-2011, 09:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Truth be told, the US of A is hosed.

Our 'New American Century' hegemony, an evil pipe dream at best, might last 20 years, but I doubt it. It will be slightly longer than the 3rd Reich's Thousand Years turned out to be, but only marginally so.

There was an old fear, don't know who originated it, but it said that as soon as the people figured out they could vote themselves into a large welfare state, the country would be on its way to inevitable ruin.

And that is the narrative that still dominates. It's the voting of generous and undeserved benefits to the underclass, minorities, useless eaters, and the like, that has destroyed our prospects, they say.

Perhaps if that had happened, it would have led to that result. But as should be clear upon the slightest review, that did not actually happen, and the diagnosis is rather the reverse of that.

What happened is that the wealthy, by which I mean 'master of the universe' kind of wealth, in Teddy Roosevelt's felicitous phrase, 'the malefactors of great wealth,' found out that they could easily BUY the government, AND THEY DID.

Best investment they ever made, and it probably didn't cost more than about $100 billion, even in inflation-adjusted dollars.

FDR said that process was well under way as of his time, when in a letter he remarked, 'we both know that a faction on Wall Street has controlled Congress for decades.' (a paraphrase, but a close one)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> "When economic power became concentrated in a few hands, then political power flowed to those possessors and away from the citizens, ultimately resulting in an oligarchy or tyranny." John Adams

"As riches increase and accumulate in few hands . . . the tendency of things will be to depart from the republican standard." Alexander Hamilton

"We can have democracy in this country or we can have great concentrated wealth in the hands of a few, but we cannot have both." Justice Louis Brandeis

"An imbalance between rich and poor is the oldest and most fatal ailment of all Republics." Plutarch

"Of all the potential perils to the new American republic, the prospect of concentrated power . . . troubled the intellectual leaders of the Revolutionary generation. Familiar as the founders were with old Europe . . . they understood why the accumulation of inherited wealth led to inequities and imbalances that inevitably corrupted any system of government." Joe Conason

"I hope we shall . . . crush in [its] birth the aristocracy of our monied corporations." Thomas Jefferson

"Of all forms of tyranny the least attractive and the most vulgar is the tyranny of mere wealth." Theodore Roosevelt

"As a result of the war, corporations have been enthroned and an era of corruption in high places will follow, and the money power of the country will endeavor to prolong its reign by working upon the prejudices of the people until all wealth is aggregated in a few hands and the Republic is destroyed." Abraham Lincoln

"It [concentration of wealth and power] has been a menace to . . . American democracy." Franklin D. Roosevelt

"If there are men in this country big enough to own the government of the United States, they are going to own it." Woodrow Wilson

"The liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or by any other controlling private power." Franklin D. Roosevelt

"Competition is the hallmark of a free enterprise economy. For the past thirty years, however, corporate America has been doing everything it can to cut competition, with major corporations merging and consolidating at every opportunity." Lou Dobbs

"President Eisenhower saw it coming, and it is here. Patriotism no longer exists among many of these corporations. Some companies have more economic clout than entire countries. They can make or break a politician." Senator Byron L. Dorgan

"The gains we made in the United States that have made our country great have, in large part, been made over the opposition of major corporations. On nearly every issue, from fair labor standards, to the minimum wage, to environmental standards, to standards for a safe workplace, corporations have fought against them every step of the way." Senator Byron L. Dorgan

"It is the members of this business elite . . . that pose the greatest danger to our American way of life. They are the ones who've bought and paid for members of both political parties. . . ." Lou Dobbs

"The ruling class is the rich. . . . And those people are so able to manipulate our democracy that they really control the democracy." Walter Cronkite (2005)

Economics</div></div>

</div></div>

We are seeing the result of Bush's Policies/Repiglican Policies/The fascism of the right/the greed and corruption of the wealthy top who bribe, steal and plunder without morals and without conscience.

PIGS!

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article4305.htm

llotter
09-20-2011, 09:28 AM
Freedom and Liberty do not compute and only cause her little bird brain to go cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo....

Gayle in MD
09-20-2011, 09:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Freedom and Liberty do not compute and only cause her little bird brain to go cuckoo, cuckoo, cuckoo.... </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> The question begging to be asked is if these dangerous people should be allowed to mingle with normal people or institutionalized into some de-programming camps. </div></div>

You are a total joke! Liberty? Freedom? Your own words prove your stunning ignorance, and your un-American version of Liberty, and Freedom.

Skewing the tax structure so that it can be gamed by the wealthy for their own personal greed, whiole the Repiglicans deny food for the hungry, care for the ill, and opportunity for all, is not Liberty, nor is it Freedom.

But your views have never been in line with the higher intentions of humanity, given that you honor cowardly murderers, and think yourself righteous, to invade the privacy and personal space of others, and have sought to interfere with their Constitution rights to Liberty and Freedom.

Your mission and duty, is to follow and respect the laws of our land, not to pick and choose which ones you think in your muddled mind, are worthy of your adherence, nor praise those who ignore them, and go forward with loaded guns, to kill of those who are exercising their own rights.

You really should find another country in which to live, since you have no respect or appreciation for this one.

G.

LWW
09-20-2011, 04:00 PM
Then why didn't the Washington regime start the Food Stamp program?