PDA

View Full Version : Time is winding down...

Voodoo Daddy
09-20-2002, 10:42 PM
I am actually getting pumped up about next weeks U.S. Open/CCB extravaganza. I'm sure I'm not alone...HAHAHAHAHA!! 5 days until chaos!!

Tom_In_Cincy
09-20-2002, 10:49 PM
Its getting that way here in Cincy too.. I am already packed.. or at least getting that way.. see ya in the finals of the CCB tournament

Chris Cass
09-20-2002, 11:08 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Its getting that way here in Cincy too.. I am already packed.. or at least getting that way.. see ya in the finals of the CCB tournament
<hr></blockquote>

Boy, I sure wish I could go. I would say, Yippy Skippy! Well, back to my lonely rail to report the news.

C.C.~~Kato' home office boy...

Tom_In_Cincy
09-20-2002, 11:10 PM
Chris.. we will all miss you and your better half this year.. but maybe in January.. or next year at the 28th annual and 2nd CCB Tournament we can knock a few around...

SPetty
09-20-2002, 11:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Tom_In_Cincy:</font><hr> Chris.. we will all miss you and your better half this year.. but maybe in January.. or next year at the 28th annual and 2nd CCB Tournament we can knock a few around...

<hr></blockquote>Man, I'm sure missing out on this one! Why not Vegas in May, Tom? Many of us will be there - come on down! And the Florida contingent needs to make it to Vegas next year as well...

Voodoo Daddy
09-21-2002, 12:00 AM
&lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;Man, I'm sure missing out on this one! Why not Vegas in May, Tom? Many of us will be there - come on down! And the Florida contingent needs to make it to Vegas next year as well...
<hr></blockquote>

Vegas?...hmmmmm. You never know.....

Kato
09-21-2002, 06:34 AM
I'm thinking about Vegas and Kentucky, I'll probably have to choose because I'll want to make it back to Virginia next year. I'll have to talk to the head of the South Florida connection about that one.

Kato~~~gettin' ready to fire up a Chris Cass gift cigar in just a few days time.

Karatemom
09-21-2002, 07:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SPetty:</font><hr> Man, I'm sure missing out on this one! Why not Vegas in May, Tom? Many of us will be there - come on down! And the Florida contingent needs to make it to Vegas next year as well...
<hr></blockquote>

I agree. I wish that we could be there, too. But we are definitely going to Vegas next year. I wish all of you the best of luck in Virginia.

Heide ~ go get 'em Voodoo

cueball1950
09-21-2002, 10:16 PM
i will be geting in early wednesday morning. Looking forward to meeting everybody. By the way. Did everyone decide where we are eating yet. IM me and let me know.....mike

Rod
09-21-2002, 10:29 PM
Voodoo, and well you should be getting excited. I know everyone is going to have a great time, except me /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif Well maybe I will get to see some pictures of people having a good time, laughing, having fun and all that stuff. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif