PDA

View Full Version : My apology to LWW

hondo
09-17-2011, 06:42 PM
He has returned to AZ. slide rule( under) started a thread gushing over his return.
It quickly turned into a discussion of Hondo with virtually no mention of the self-proclaimed great one.
Poor ole Larry.
Even on his homecourt he has to play second fiddle to me and I don't even post on there.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

cushioncrawler
09-17-2011, 07:09 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y3/nwmaximus/Obama%20cartunes/Cash4Clunkers.jpg

cushioncrawler
09-17-2011, 07:14 PM
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/mr_offroad/guns.jpg

cushioncrawler
09-17-2011, 07:19 PM
http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab93/carlosg609/207.jpg

Qtec
09-17-2011, 07:21 PM
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/mr_offroad/guns.jpg

You can't post pics like that on the NPR!!! The gun nuts will see that and have a heart attack.

Think before you post C. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q

Qtec
09-17-2011, 07:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i853.photobucket.com/albums/ab93/carlosg609/207.jpg </div></div>

That's the worst donkey catapult I've ever seen.

Q

hondo
09-17-2011, 07:28 PM
Excellent posts!

cushioncrawler
09-17-2011, 07:33 PM
http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz102/stark517/FUNNY/strange-car-accident.jpg

cushioncrawler
09-17-2011, 07:37 PM
http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u201/hunnytomorrow/car-crash.jpg

Qtec
09-17-2011, 07:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz102/stark517/FUNNY/strange-car-accident.jpg </div></div>

Headline...

Car commits suicide.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

cushioncrawler
09-17-2011, 08:28 PM
Sorry i koodnt find any pix on topik, so i settled for uzing guns for roadworx (i bet at least one iz loaded).
The donkey had replaced an elephant.
The elektrik car woz diffikult to charge.
The mercedes "crabwaggon" iz lefthand drive and righthand drive.
mac.

hondo
09-17-2011, 08:42 PM
Sorry, gentlemen, but the irony of his glorious return spoiled by his cronies' infatuation with me was too good for me to ignore.
You guys wouldn't understand.
It's an Irish thing.

Sev
09-18-2011, 06:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q108/mr_offroad/guns.jpg </div></div>

Thats just painful to see.

Sev
09-18-2011, 06:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He has returned to AZ. slide rule( under) started a thread gushing over his return.
It quickly turned into a discussion of Hondo with virtually no mention of the self-proclaimed great one.
Poor ole Larry.
Even on his homecourt he has to play second fiddle to me and I don't even post on there.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

If your reading its only a matter of time till you return to the fray.

hondo
09-18-2011, 06:38 AM
Been reading all along. Have nothing to say.
Plus, there's a dozen lwws and lotters posting over there.
Who needs that? punter, bamadog, casual observer, slide rule, mrroberts, are vile creatures. It would be like running a gauntlet over there.

LWW
09-18-2011, 06:41 AM
He's begging to be begged to join in.

If he is, he wins in his blindered POV.

If he isn't, he can yet again ascend his martyr's cross and howl from Hogjaw Holler all the way across Kornfield Kounty about his neverending victimhood ... and, in his blindered POV, he still wins.

http://img106.imageshack.us/img106/7193/crucified.jpg

Sev
09-18-2011, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Been reading all along. Have nothing to say.
Plus, there's a dozen lwws and lotters posting over there.
Who needs that? punter, bamadog, casual observer, slide rule, mrroberts, are vile creatures. It would be like running a gauntlet over there. </div></div>

That would depend on your approach.
Someone once told me that its all in the personal entertainment value.

hondo
09-18-2011, 06:46 AM
In a thread meant to honor the return of the ganddaddy of the shit stirres, they'd ignore him to spewe their bile towards me.
Poor Lawrence. Upstaged by a non-entity! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
09-18-2011, 06:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In a thread meant to honor the return of the ganddaddy of the shit stirres, they'd ignore him to spewe their bile towards me.
Poor Lawrence. Upstaged by a non-entity! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

HAHAHAHAHHA!!!

New signature line up for grabs!!!!

hondo
09-18-2011, 07:14 AM
As far as I know, I can comment any time I want to.
My posting would have you salivating big time.
I posted once and you jumped on it like some ole floozy jumping on a male stripper's bone.
I'll pass.

Sev
09-18-2011, 07:35 AM
As I recall I was interjecting humorous commentary.

LWW
09-18-2011, 07:37 AM
TRANSLATED:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/hondo-cartman_as_a_teacher-0002.jpg</div></div>

llotter
09-18-2011, 03:18 PM
are you ever going to get over yourself????

Not everything is about you...in fact very little is.

hondo
09-18-2011, 03:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are you ever going to get over yourself????

Not everything is about you...in fact very little is. </div></div>

In a thread called "welcome back LWW" , all they talked about was me.
It's hard to be humble under those circumstances, lotter. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
09-18-2011, 04:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are you ever going to get over yourself????

It's hard to be humble under those circumstances, lotter. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

However you failed to mention that it started with me stating, "Now if Hondo would start posting again".
Ergo I started the conversation which has conveniently crossed over to BD. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
09-18-2011, 05:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are you ever going to get over yourself????

It's hard to be humble under those circumstances, lotter. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

However you failed to mention that it started with me stating, "Now if Hondo would start posting again".
Ergo I started the conversation which has conveniently crossed over to BD. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Seriously, dude, I would think the world of you if you would just do 2 things for me:
1. Stop making vulgar posts directed at Gayle
2. Quit kissing dickless dub's ass.

Is that too much to ask for Hondo's friendship?
Come on. You know I'm worth it.
You and I have the potential to be friends.
We share similar senses of humor.
Both like to drink and have fun.

For 63 you ain't never seen a muddah fuddah quite like me.
The women love me. Even my wife at times.
I'm the pool playingest, honky tonker in town.
You read my biography. Most of that was actually true.
These anal retentive, self-righteous hypocrites you chum around with on the forums could never be as honest as me.

I'll tell you what. Be civil to Gayle and I'll be nice to everyone on both forums but LWW and that little weasel Punter.
Even lotter. Even dawg. Even yugo. Even, and this kills me, jennings and casual observer.
What say ye? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

LWW
09-19-2011, 02:23 AM
Now you went and did it ... he's off on a desperate plea for attention.

Again.

hondo
09-19-2011, 05:20 AM
"ayyention." ??????

LWW
09-19-2011, 05:45 AM
Shine percolating early?

Sev
09-19-2011, 06:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">are you ever going to get over yourself????

Ergo I started the conversation which has conveniently crossed over to BD. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Seriously, dude, I would think the world of you if you would just do 2 things for me:
1. Stop making vulgar posts directed at Gayle
2. Quit kissing dickless dub's ass.

Is that too much to ask for Hondo's friendship?
Come on. You know I'm worth it.
You and I have the potential to be friends.
We share similar senses of humor.
Both like to drink and have fun.

For 63 you ain't never seen a muddah fuddah quite like me.
The women love me. Even my wife at times.
I'm the pool playingest, honky tonker in town.
You read my biography. Most of that was actually true.
These anal retentive, self-righteous hypocrites you chum around with on the forums could never be as honest as me.

I'll tell you what. Be civil to Gayle and I'll be nice to everyone on both forums but LWW and that little weasel Punter.
Even lotter. Even dawg. Even yugo. Even, and this kills me, jennings and casual observer.
What say ye? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif </div></div>

Funny you should bring this up.
It appears Gayle has for the moment taken me off ignore.
We had a very pleasant exchange to which I am still awaiting a reply in Sofla's over/under thread.
We actually have a lot of common ground on the subject matter. To which I am sure she was surprised. That is assuming she read my reply of course.

As I have stated in the past I am more than willing to have a civil discussion as long as Ms. G is willing to participate.
I do not consider continual rantings about vast swaths of America being racists, homophobes, hatemongers, Nazi's and such as being part of that conversation. Nor do I consider the continual blaming of 1 political group helpful to the conversation when its quite obvious to those of us not affiliated with either party, that policies of both have sold the country out.

If you have not noticed I have in recent months for the most part stayed away from commenting on much of Gayles threads. That is unless I come across something I find particularly egregious.

Now as to your assertion that I kiss El Dubs ass we both know that is not true.
Also as I have stated in the past the difficulties you have with other forum members do not involve me and have existed long before I started posting.
I personally do not have a problem with you and never have. However you have a proclivity to set yourself up for some good comic commentary to which I am guilty of taking advantage of. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

The point is that not everybody on AZB is against you. We also have a lot of new members that are more in align with your personal perspectives. We now have several members in open battles with Ugo and Bama. Which are proving entertaining and informative. I am sure you know of whom I speak
You have to take the good with the bad.
And yes your balls will be busted. But then who's aren't.

hondo
09-19-2011, 07:45 AM
As I have stated in the past I am more than willing to have a civil discussion as long as Ms. G is willing to participate.
I do not consider continual rantings about vast swaths of America being racists, homophobes, hatemongers, Nazi's and such as being part of that conversation.
[ not all of America but an alarming number who have found a voice with the tea party and Right Wing radio jocks.]

Nor do I consider the continual blaming of 1 political group helpful to the conversation when its quite obvious to those of us not affiliated with either party, that policies of both have sold the country out.
[ I agree.]

If you have not noticed I have in recent months for the most part stayed away from commenting on much of Gayles threads. That is unless I come across something I find particularly egregious.

[ In which case state what you believe. Why show pictures of naked women with their head up their ass and then you and lawrence laugh uproariously and pat each other on the back?]

Now as to your assertion that I kiss El Dubs ass we both know that is not true.

[ Too often. Every time you roar over his lies and mis-representations, you encourage that ego-maniac more.]

I personally do not have a problem with you and never have. However you have a proclivity to set yourself up for some good comic commentary to which I am guilty of taking advantage of.

[ such as roaring with laughter when he puts his cross up or mocks my state? Usually when I point out where he is wrong.]

The point is that not everybody on AZB is against you. We also have a lot of new members that are more in align with your personal perspectives. We now have several members in open battles with Ugo and Bama. Which are proving entertaining and informative. I am sure you know of whom I speak
You have to take the good with the bad.
And yes your balls will be busted. But then who's aren't

[ Zero interest in AZ. I said I wouldn't be back. lawrence had a field day calling me a liar for simply posting ONCE that I was back. Some of the posters on there, punter, slide rule, roberts, casual observer, are vile, worthless excuses for human beings, in my opinion. Anything they direct at me will be hate. I grieve my Lord enough on here with my snarky replies to dearless leader.]

LWW
09-19-2011, 09:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Zero interest in AZ. I said I wouldn't be back.</div></div>

Yet you were fully aware of a thread there, and felt obliged to start a thread here so you could wail and gnash your teeth about it?

You keep getting ran over by the bus because you insist on weeping and howling at the Moon against traffic in the dark.

hondo
09-19-2011, 02:11 PM
Man, are you tough!

So, according to you not posting means I'm not even allowed to look?
Seems a little rigid even for a smug, self-righteous, overbearing little prick like you. WOW! Just WOW!

LWW
09-19-2011, 03:58 PM
Hasn't this gone far enough?
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/HondoDrudge001.jpg

Sev
09-19-2011, 04:30 PM
Ummmm.

Sorry Hondo. Some things are just funny.

hondo
09-19-2011, 06:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ummmm.

Sorry Hondo. Some things are just funny. </div></div>

Check out that picture, Sev. Now do you understand why the ladies like me so much?

hondo
09-19-2011, 06:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ummmm.

Your dearless leader says I'm not even allowed to look, Sev. Seem a little harsh to you?

And, yes, he does clever things on a computer. Way over my head.
But his humor was in response to my asking why I'm not allowed to look. When I pose a legitimate question, he simply attacks with the martyr or hillbilly shit.
Are you starting to understand why the long time regulars on here have so little respect for him?
And I don't mind you laughing but you never look at the context of his responses, simply the content, and this is why you appear to have your head up his ass.
Just saying. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Sev
09-19-2011, 07:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ummmm.

Check out that picture, Sev. Now do you understand why the ladies like me so much? </div></div>

Oh I know what you look like.
Never said you were an ugly specimen.

hondo
09-19-2011, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ummmm.

Check out that picture, Sev. Now do you understand why the ladies like me so much? </div></div>

Never said you were an ugly specimen. </div></div>

Thanks, honey. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

ugotda7
09-19-2011, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hasn't this gone far enough?
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
V
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/HondoDrudge001.jpg </div></div>

LOL................

Sev
09-19-2011, 08:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ummmm.

Never said you were an ugly specimen. </div></div>

Thanks, honey. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

Hey if thats the way you feel I have a few friends that swing that way. I could hook you up.

hondo
09-19-2011, 08:25 PM
'Hey if thats the way you feel I have a few friends that swing that way. I could hook you up"

Steve Jennings? Lawrence Wilson?