PDA

View Full Version : Drudge/Palin update!

Soflasnapper
09-19-2011, 11:52 AM
Today, Monday, 9/19, still no mention from Drudge.

I have until the end of this week for my prediction to be correct.

Stay tuned.

Gayle in MD
09-20-2011, 12:08 AM
I have no doubt that when your prediction does come true, someone else will claim the victory, lol. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sid_Vicious
09-20-2011, 03:21 AM
What the hell is this all about? I must have missed something...sid

LWW
09-20-2011, 03:31 AM
A Moonbat wrote a book so moonbattery that the Los Angeles Times called the author out ... and the local cabal has been having Obasms over it.

Gayle in MD
09-20-2011, 06:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sid_Vicious</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What the hell is this all about? I must have missed something...sid </div></div>

Here you go Martin, read this thread.

http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=365900#Post365900

Soflasnapper
09-20-2011, 09:38 AM
Tuesday, Sept. 20, 2011.

No mention.

He may never do it? A few more days left in the week, however.

Soflasnapper
09-21-2011, 11:14 AM
Wednesday, no mention.

Soflasnapper
09-22-2011, 05:53 PM
Not today, Thursday.

Soflasnapper
09-27-2011, 08:58 AM
Still embargoing any report on the book's allegations, but as of today, Tuesday, Drudge finally weaseled a story up on the issue, regarding the threatened Palin lawsuit over the book.

I figured the hook he'd use WOULD be a Palin response of some sort.

Gayle in MD
09-27-2011, 09:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still embargoing any report on the book's allegations, but as of today, Tuesday, Drudge finally weaseled a story up on the issue, regarding the threatened Palin lawsuit over the book.

I figured the hook he'd use WOULD be a Palin response of some sort. </div></div>

So did I.

Gee, the one who left her office to avoid paying lawyers to represent her in all of the accusaions of fraud, and abuse of power, as Governor, is now going to launch a law suit against an author'a freedom of speech.....lol, his right to make a living at his trade.

And the "Frivolous Lawsuit Zealots" will be applauding her bravery, poor little Sara, she's so vulnerable....LMAO!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
G.

Soflasnapper
09-27-2011, 06:41 PM
Right. Goes along with the filing of ethics charges AGAINST HERSELF (people tend to overlook this), so that the body looking into it would be a panel of her own appointees.

Not always stupid, she!

Gayle in MD
09-28-2011, 07:32 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Right. Goes along with the filing of ethics charges AGAINST HERSELF (people tend to overlook this), so that the body looking into it would be a panel of her own appointees.

Not always stupid, she! </div></div>

Exactly! She's not stupid when it comes to deceit, hiding her corrpution, and exploiting her office and the intellectually challenged for her own financial gain.

My friend, Deeman, was always calling Hillary Clinton an opportunist. After Palin came along, I started asking him who really was the opportunist, Palin, or Hillary. He never answered me, but I forgive him.

People were predicting that Hillary could be the first female president, when she was graduating from college, before she was Mrs. Bill Clinton, and she was widely noticed as being remarkable, in D.C., for her work ethic and billiance, during the Nixon Impeachment Trials.

Many saw Hillary's decision to move to Arkansas with Bill, as being against her own best career interests.

Hillary wasn't just a pretty face, on local sports, she was brilliant, and worked harder than the best of them. Still does.

G.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In short, the Koch Bros increased their wealth by 30% in the last 2 years [ its a recession remember!!!]. At the same time they layed off 67,000 American workers.

</div></div>