PDA

View Full Version : We Have The Guns!’

Qtec
09-20-2011, 04:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Breitbart To Tea Partiers: ‘We Outnumber (Liberals) And We Have The Guns!’</div></div>

Can he be any clearer?

Yes he can!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I must say, in my non-strategic… ‘cuz I’m under attack all the time, if you see it on Twitter. The (unclear) call me gay, it’s just, they’re vicious, there are death threats, and everything. And so, there are times where I’m not thinking as clearly as I should, and in those unclear moments, I always think to myself, <u>‘Fire the first shot.’</u>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Bring it on. Because I know who’s on our side. They can only win a rhetorical and propaganda war. They cannot win. <u>We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns. </u>(laughter)<span style='font-size: 17pt'> <span style="color: #3333FF">I’m not kidding.</span> They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with.</span></span> </div></div>

teabaggers hero (http://www.mediaite.com/online/andrew-breitbart-to-tea-partiers-we-outnumber-liberals-and-we-have-the-guns/)

Q

LWW
09-20-2011, 05:08 AM
That is why the second amendment exists you know ... so folks like you don't have all the guns.

Sev
09-20-2011, 05:58 AM
Lock and load baby!!!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
09-20-2011, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Breitbart To Tea Partiers: ‘We Outnumber (Liberals) And We Have The Guns!’</div></div>

Can he be any clearer?

Yes he can!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I must say, in my non-strategic… ‘cuz I’m under attack all the time, if you see it on Twitter. The (unclear) call me gay, it’s just, they’re vicious, there are death threats, and everything. And so, there are times where I’m not thinking as clearly as I should, and in those unclear moments, I always think to myself, <u>‘Fire the first shot.’</u>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Bring it on. Because I know who’s on our side. They can only win a rhetorical and propaganda war. They cannot win. <u>We outnumber them in this country, and we have the guns. </u>(laughter)<span style='font-size: 17pt'> <span style="color: #3333FF">I’m not kidding.</span> They talk a mean game, but they will not cross that line because they know what they’re dealing with.</span></span> </div></div>

teabaggers hero (http://www.mediaite.com/online/andrew-breitbart-to-tea-partiers-we-outnumber-liberals-and-we-have-the-guns/)

Q </div></div>

And we hear the same rhetoric on here from the same sort of psycho's as Breitbart.

Same threats of gun violence as we saw on the Tea Party signage.

Same sort as is touted by the idiocrisy of Palin, Angle, Bachmann, irrational threats, irrational, but clear as a bell.

Same as the clear threats of gun violence, as written by the militia Bubbas here.

But, the FBI, and The S. P. Law Center, homeland security, and reasonable Americans who compare the Tea party mentality, to al Qaeda/Taliban mentality, have got it all wrong.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Breitbart is nuts, as one can easily see in his eyes.

Put him next to Beck, Bachmann, and the nutjob who shot Gabby...same vacant look of insanity.

Sev
09-20-2011, 06:54 AM
http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/cannon.jpg

Soflasnapper
09-20-2011, 09:47 AM
They've got the guns, but we've got the numbers. C'mon-- we're taking over! Come on! -- Jim Morrison

Gayle in MD
09-20-2011, 09:58 AM
If they think we don't have the guns, they're the fools we've always known them to be.

Just because we are smart enough to "Walk softly, and carry a big stick" doesn't mean we are unarmed.

Nothing proves stupidity and ignorance more than the Ape who beats his chest in the face of a practiced hunter, who stands at the ready, with many more thousands who stand with him...

G.

LWW
09-20-2011, 03:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t278/Sevelli/cannon.jpg </div></div>

Is that a wonker bonker?

LWW
09-20-2011, 03:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If they think we don't have the guns, they're the fools we've always known them to be.

Just because we are smart enough to "Walk softly, and carry a big stick" doesn't mean we are unarmed.

Nothing proves stupidity and ignorance more than the Ape who beats his chest in the face of a practiced hunter, who stands at the ready, with many more thousands who stand with him...

G. </div></div>
http://troll.me/images/the-rock/just-bring-it.jpg

Gayle in MD
09-20-2011, 06:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll freely admit, I've never acted like an arse hat like this in public in my life.

LWW

</div></div>

LWW's only true statement in 20,754 flushable posts.

Soflasnapper
09-20-2011, 06:41 PM
Duane is real, that arched eyebrow is real, but The Rock is a character in a charade. Most appropriate reference!

cushioncrawler
09-20-2011, 07:00 PM
The rock iz real, that arched eyebrow is real, and Sam iz a real character in a cartooony.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k205/svaughn007/Yosemite_sam.jpg

Sev
09-20-2011, 07:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If they think we don't have the guns, they're the fools we've always known them to be.

G. </div></div>

Unfortunately most libs only know how to live off the shelves of ShopRite and have no knowledge of how to live off the land.

cushioncrawler
09-20-2011, 10:10 PM
http://i74.photobucket.com/albums/i265/I_was_a_teenage_martian/Album%20Number%202/RifleFlag.gif

LWW
09-21-2011, 03:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If they think we don't have the guns, they're the fools we've always known them to be.

G. </div></div>

Unfortunately most libs only know how to live off the shelves of ShopRite and have no knowledge of how to live off the land. </div></div>

I've got a shotgun, a rifle and a 4 wheel drive and a country boy can survive.

LWW
09-21-2011, 04:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, <span style='font-size: 17pt'>in the future, I am not going to write anything at all about them</span>, on those occasions, when one of my friends here, highlights their nastiness, and their failure to address the subject, at hand, and instead, reduce a thread to nothing more than juvenile attacks. I will not refer to any of them, in any way, at all, going forward.

G.</div></div>

Gayle in MD
09-21-2011, 08:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll freely admit, I've never acted like an arse hat like this in public in my life.

LWW

</div></div>

The only true statement LWW has ever made, in 20,769 flushable posts.