PDA

View Full Version : PEACE IS HARD!

LWW
09-21-2011, 11:23 AM
Obama has yet again embarrassed the nation on the world stage.

As with all of dear leader's <s>edicts</s> <s>pontifications</s> rants speeches this one contained one catch phrase repeated over, and over, and over again ...<span style='font-size: 11pt'> PEACE IS HARD!</span>

Sev
09-21-2011, 01:49 PM
I was listening to it. He went from "Pass this bill." To "Peace is hard.".

At least we will be vetoing the vote on the Palestinians.

LWW
09-21-2011, 03:14 PM
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 26pt'>"PEACE IS HARD"</span></span>

Soflasnapper
09-21-2011, 05:15 PM
You think it's easy?

Soflasnapper
09-21-2011, 05:19 PM
George W. found many things 'hard.'

Video montage of him saying that. (http://www.depresident.com/it-is-hard-work-being-president/)

LWW
09-22-2011, 03:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">George W. found many things 'hard.'

Video montage of him saying that. (http://www.depresident.com/it-is-hard-work-being-president/) </div></div>

TRANSLATED:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 26pt'>B-B-B-BUT B-B-B-BOOOOSH!!!!</span></span></div></div>

Soflasnapper
09-22-2011, 02:09 PM
Liar, much?

You're welcome to paraphrase me in your unique and wholly unfounded 'translation.'

However, putting those words into an 'originally posted by:' me is a blatant falsehood.

As I've mentioned before, this pattern I see makes any quoting from anyone suspect when you do it. Why don't you simply leave it out of the originally posted by frame, and put it in a 'translated' quote box instead?

The point isn't that W was wrong. Clearly, this 'presidentin'' IS hard work. So is peace, as is abundantly clear to the world.

You say it's EMBARRASSING for the country, humiliating even, for a true statement, known by all to be true, to be stated? How is that again?