PDA

View Full Version : HILLARY IS IN?

LWW
09-22-2011, 10:18 AM
Bill Clinton hammers Obama's stupidonomic policy and embraces the Bush economic model.

How else can this be interpreted other that Hill and Bill is back.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“In the speech that the president gave to Congress, he didn’t propose any new taxes. The speech was $250 billion in tax cuts, $250 billion in spending over a period of two to three years. It focused mostly on a rather innovative set of payroll tax cuts and incentives to hire people.

“I personally don’t believe we ought to be raising taxes or cutting spending until we get this economy off the ground. If we cut government spending, which I normally would be very inclined to do when the deficit’s this big, with interest rates already near zero you can’t get the benefits out of it.

“So what I’d like to see them do is come up with a bipartisan approach, starting with the payroll tax cuts because they have the biggest return."</div></div>
That's gonna leave a mark ... (http://realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/09/22/bill_clinton_obamas_approach_to_the_deficit_is_a_l ittle_confusing.html)

llotter
09-22-2011, 10:38 AM
It is a shame to reference the anything that the grifters and perverts that are the Clintons, as though anything they say has any value or relevance. They should be outcast from decent society.

Soflasnapper
09-22-2011, 05:27 PM
Clinton agrees with Obama's policy in this interview.

You are badly confused here.

LWW
09-23-2011, 02:40 AM
So just how far can you bury your head?

Qtec
09-23-2011, 05:41 AM
link (http://http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2010/09/bill-clinton-comares-fiscal-conservatives-in-tea-party-to-alice-in-wonderland-matd-hatter-video/)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This weekend Former President Bill Clinton slammed the tea party on the campaign trail. He compared concerned fiscal conservatives to the Mad Hatter and Alice in Wonderland. </div></div>

LOL

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q

Qtec
09-23-2011, 05:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 26pt'>Clinton</span>: <span style='font-size: 23pt'><span style="color: #3333FF">‘There Is Not A <u>Single Solitary Example</u>’ Of A Country That Has Succeeded With A Tea Party Philosophy</span></span>

</div></div>

link (http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2011/09/22/326264/bill-clinton-slams-tea-party/)

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!

Q

LWW.. <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So just how far can you bury your head? </div></div>

You tell us. You seem to be the expert.

Qtec
09-23-2011, 05:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill Clinton hammers Obama's stupidonomic policy and embraces the Bush economic model.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>How else can this be interpreted </span>other that Hill and Bill is back. <span style="color: #3333FF">You are proof that its possible</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“In the speech that the president gave to Congress, he didn’t propose any new taxes. The speech was $250 billion in tax cuts, $250 billion in spending over a period of two to three years. It focused mostly on a rather innovative set of payroll tax cuts and incentives to hire people.

“I personally don’t believe we ought to be raising taxes or cutting spending until we get this economy off the ground. If we cut government spending, which I normally would be very inclined to do when the deficit’s this big, with interest rates already near zero you can’t get the benefits out of it.

“So what I’d like to see them do is come up with a bipartisan approach, starting with the payroll tax cuts because they have the biggest return."</div></div>
That's gonna leave a mark ... (http://realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/09/22/bill_clinton_obamas_approach_to_the_deficit_is_a_l ittle_confusing.html)
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> (AP) WASHINGTON — Former President Bill Clinton on Monday<span style='font-size: 20pt'> dismissed Republican criticism of a debt-reduction proposal to raise taxes on the wealthy, </span>and predicted President Barack Obama will see greater cooperation in the upcoming election year.

Republican leaders already are lining up against Obama's proposal to end Bush-era tax cuts and to increase taxes on the nation's wealthiest people. <u>But Clinton told NBC's "Today" show the GOP rhetoric is <span style='font-size: 14pt'>nothing new </span>and not a deal-breaker for Obama</u>.

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>"The Republicans in Washington always say the same thing," arguing that any tax on any upper-income person is bad because it stifles job creation, Clinton said.

"It's an insult to those people," he said. "They don't mind being asked to pay their fair share."</span></div></div>

link (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/19/bill-clinton-taxes-video_n_969495.html)

Q

Qtec
09-23-2011, 06:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style="color: #990000">You know, there’s not a single solitary example on the planet, <span style='font-size: 26pt'>not one,</span> of a country that is succesful because the economy has triumphed over the government and choked it off and driven the tax rates to zero, driven the regulations to nonexistent and abolished all government programs, except for defense, so people in my income group never have to pay a nickel to see a cow jump over the moon. There is no example of a succesful country that looks like that.</span>

While blasting the Tea Party’s economic policies, Clinton also acknowledged that the media plays an increasingly dangerous role in fanning the flames of partisan rancor.</span> </div></div>

Q

Gayle in MD
09-23-2011, 07:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It is a shame to reference the anything that the grifters and perverts that are the Clintons, as though anything they say has any value or relevance. They should be outcast from decent society. </div></div>

You're hopeless! Never encountered a more confused, contradictory, nonsensical individual in my life.

Gayle in MD
09-23-2011, 07:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Clinton agrees with Obama's policy in this interview.

You are badly confused here. </div></div>

Sort of funny, don't you think? The same people who want to destroy public edication, have no reading comprehension?

The RW reality filter is stronger than a NUKE!

LWW
09-23-2011, 03:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <span style='font-size: 14pt'> <span style="color: #990000">You know, there’s not a single solitary example on the planet, <span style='font-size: 26pt'>not one,</span> of a country that is succesful because the economy has triumphed over the government and choked it off and driven the tax rates to zero, driven the regulations to nonexistent and abolished all government programs, except for defense, so people in my income group never have to pay a nickel to see a cow jump over the moon. There is no example of a succesful country that looks like that.</span>

While blasting the Tea Party’s economic policies, Clinton also acknowledged that the media plays an increasingly dangerous role in fanning the flames of partisan rancor.</span> </div></div>

Q </div></div>

What an incredibly stupid person it must take to be punked by that statement.

Of course no nation has ever been successful with a tax rate of zero.

Now, can you name for me what major politician has ever suggested that the US should do this?

That would be none.

No matter how low the stupid bar is set ... you can always find a way to wiggle under.

LWW
09-23-2011, 03:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[Sort of funny, don't you think? The same people who want to destroy public <span style='font-size: 11pt'><u>edication</u></span>, have no reading comprehension?

http://www.grouchyoldcripple.com/archives/stupidometer.gif </div></div>

Thanks for pegging the gauge.

Again.

Stretch
09-24-2011, 02:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[Sort of funny, don't you think? The same people who want to destroy public <span style='font-size: 11pt'><u>edication</u></span>, have no reading comprehension?

http://www.grouchyoldcripple.com/archives/stupidometer.gif </div></div>

Thanks for pegging the gauge.

Again. </div></div>

Thanks for losing another point of contention. You just prooved yet again that you are a Dork, as well as a sore loser. St.

LWW
09-24-2011, 04:19 AM
Well ... your spelling skills are an approximation of charlotte's, so I guess that it going over your head shouldn't be surprising.