PDA

View Full Version : An adult conversation?

Qtec
09-24-2011, 01:37 AM
Is it possible with the RW?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill Maher and Michael Moore Defend Tony Bennett’s Controversial 9/11 Comments

On his show tonight, Bill Maher defended Tony Bennett‘s controversial remarks about how United States foreign policy was a factor in causing the 9/11 attacks (remarks that Bennett immediately apologized for). Maher and panelist Michael Moore drew from their own experiences being attacked by conservatives to empathize with the legendary crooner.

John Avlon argued that Bennett’s comments were offensive, saying the only people responsible for 9/11 were Osama bin Laden and the hijackers, and to suggest otherwise is “bullshit.” Moore said he was not offended by Bennett’s statements, and actually agreed with the sentiment behind them. He compared U.S. foreign policy to a pitbull owner who hits his dog repeatedly and is then surprised when the pitbull bites him. </div></div>

Maher.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>“Nobody is saying that those specific people who died had it coming. No one is saying that.</span> That’s how it becomes interpreted. What we’re saying is that the United States has almost <span style='font-size: 14pt'>half a million troops in over 150 countries</span> around the world. That is an empire. If you want to have an empire, and this country by its acquiescence of that fact certainly does, if you want to have that big a footprint, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>yes, there is going to be some kind of blowback</span>.” </div></div>

link (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-maher-and-michael-moore-defend-tony-bennetts-controversial-911-comments/)

Q...war hero speaks his mind and gets attacked by the RW. Some adult conversation.

LWW
09-24-2011, 04:22 AM
Still licking the spoon clean and begging for more I see.

Gayle in MD
09-24-2011, 05:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Is it possible with the RW?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bill Maher and Michael Moore Defend Tony Bennett’s Controversial 9/11 Comments

On his show tonight, Bill Maher defended Tony Bennett‘s controversial remarks about how United States foreign policy was a factor in causing the 9/11 attacks (remarks that Bennett immediately apologized for). Maher and panelist Michael Moore drew from their own experiences being attacked by conservatives to empathize with the legendary crooner.

John Avlon argued that Bennett’s comments were offensive, saying the only people responsible for 9/11 were Osama bin Laden and the hijackers, and to suggest otherwise is “bullshit.” Moore said he was not offended by Bennett’s statements, and actually agreed with the sentiment behind them. He compared U.S. foreign policy to a pitbull owner who hits his dog repeatedly and is then surprised when the pitbull bites him. </div></div>

Maher.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>“Nobody is saying that those specific people who died had it coming. No one is saying that.</span> That’s how it becomes interpreted. What we’re saying is that the United States has almost <span style='font-size: 14pt'>half a million troops in over 150 countries</span> around the world. That is an empire. If you want to have an empire, and this country by its acquiescence of that fact certainly does, if you want to have that big a footprint, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>yes, there is going to be some kind of blowback</span>.” </div></div>

link (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/bill-maher-and-michael-moore-defend-tony-bennetts-controversial-911-comments/)

Q...war hero speaks his mind and gets attacked by the RW. Some adult conversation.

</div></div>

After watching the Repig debates, I wonder why anyone would care about any Repig or RW media, (aka propaganda) criticisms. Despicable people, obviously.

Bennett, Moore and Maher, were, of course, correct.

G.

hondo
09-24-2011, 05:47 AM
Love your new signature quote! Hope you decide to keep it. Thanks.

Soflasnapper
09-24-2011, 12:23 PM
This is not a spoon; it is history.

It is as if somebody mentioned that we caused the Japanese to go to war with us. Which is true.

The study group out of the CFR that laid out our strategy of escalating reactions to Japanese imperialistic regional conquest knew, predicted, and warned in its report that embargoing oil from that nation would probably cause them to declare war in response. Because as an industrial nation, importing oil (of which they had none domestically) was a necessity to run their economy. Cutting it off would be like a boot stepping on their throat.

Pat Buchanan's on record to the same effect concerning France and their experience with Arab terrorism from trying to maintain Algeria as a colony. Once France withdrew those claims and personnel from in-country, voila! no more Arab terrorism directed at them. Buchanan mentioned this as support for a Ron Paul statement also to this effect.

It's common sense.

LWW
09-24-2011, 02:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Love your new signature quote! Hope you decide to keep it. Thanks. </div></div>

I'm thinking of using one of these next:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have you ever tossed lww's salad?
Be honest. </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How would you like to perform fellatio on my member? </div></div>

Did you have a preference?

hondo
09-24-2011, 05:20 PM
Originally Posted By: hondoHow would you like to perform fellatio on my member?

Responds LWW:

"Did you have a preference?"

Was that a yes? Are you finally coming out of the closet?

Better still, why not have that be your signature on AZ? They need to see the real you. You're simply not as clever as you think you are. Are you, dub?
Oh, you've got a few tricks that you use over and over again,
but with minimal effort some of us can make a fool out of you every time.

Qtec
09-24-2011, 10:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still licking the spoon clean and begging for more I see. </div></div>

Thanks for proving my point.

Q

Qtec
09-25-2011, 05:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">This is not a spoon; it is history. </div></div>

LWW has shown time and time again that he can't handle the truth.

Q

LWW
09-25-2011, 10:34 AM
As I've told you lo these many times ... Dubb doesn't roll that way, yet you continue to display your homoerotic fantasies on a supposedly PG forum.

LWW
09-25-2011, 10:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Still licking the spoon clean and begging for more I see. </div></div>

Thanks for proving my point.

Q </div></div>

TRANSLATED:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://olbroad.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/1-1-head-up-ass.jpg

Q </div></div>

hondo
09-25-2011, 10:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I've told you lo these many times ... Dubb doesn't roll that way, yet you continue to display your homoerotic fantasies on a supposedly PG forum. </div></div>

If you don't roll that way why are you so obsessed with bringing the subject up every time, even to the point to posting a
PM I sent your alter ego, Johnny D?
You guys even start talking about homo-sexuality when one poster tells another poster to kiss their ass.
You're not THAT stupid.
When I jokingly asked if you were the guy who used to drop the soap in the prison shower, you couldn't stop talking about it for weeks yet you never once denied it.

Pilgrim, know thyself. Your denying your true nature fools no one, Lawrence Wilson.

dub, I don't care if you're a fudge packer. Just quit bringing it up all the time.
Methinks thou dost protest too much.

LWW
09-25-2011, 11:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I've told you lo these many times ... Dubb doesn't roll that way, yet you continue to display your homoerotic fantasies on a supposedly PG forum. </div></div>

If you don't roll that way why are you so obsessed with bringing the subject up every time, even to the point to posting a
PM I sent your alter ego, Johnny D?</div></div>

So you confess that you attempted homosexual advances towards JohnnyD?

Earlier you denied this.

Don't you feel better now.

hondo
09-25-2011, 11:18 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">As I've told you lo these many times ... Dubb doesn't roll that way, yet you continue to display your homoerotic fantasies on a supposedly PG forum. </div></div>

PM I sent your alter ego, Johnny D?</div></div>

So you confess that you attempted homosexual advances towards JohnnyD?

Earlier you denied this.

Don't you feel better now. </div></div>

Poor dubbie. never been in a bar, have you?
There's a lot of insults you've missed secluded with your little keyboard.

Bite me, dub. And, sorry, that wasn't a come on.

LWW
09-25-2011, 11:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor dubbie. never been in a bar, have you? </div></div>

Well, I do try to avoid places where the locals get together to brag who hates GDN's the most.

hondo
09-25-2011, 02:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Poor dubbie. never been in a bar, have you? </div></div>

Well, I do try to avoid places where the locals get together to brag who hates GDN's the most. </div></div>

True. You are much more subtle in your hate of blacks, even pretending to be black.
It still seems rather pathetic that when someone tells you to kiss their ass , you imagine they're asking you to lick their anus, and when someone angrily tells you to suck their .... or to bite them, you dream of performing fellatio on them.

You are either very stupid, very naive, or a very bad liar.
Which is it, dubbie?

LWW
09-25-2011, 02:43 PM
Nice try ... but the record shows that you confess to both soliciting JohnnyD for mansex and inquired about whether or not someone had tossed my salad.

What I confessed to was not being into such things ... but, I am an understanding kind of guy and what goes on between consenting adults isn't my concern.

hondo
09-25-2011, 05:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nice try ... but the record shows that you confess to both soliciting JohnnyD for mansex and inquired about whether or not someone had tossed my salad.

What I confessed to was not being into such things ... but, I am an understanding kind of guy and what goes on between consenting adults isn't my concern. </div></div>

You, posing as johnny d, , kept saying all these terrible things about me. dubbie/johnny d. then sent me a PM saying that his preacher was going to pray for me. I politely told him what he could do with his mouth. It's an insult, dubbie. Only a moron would not be familiar with insults like "Kiss my ...", "Bite me", and " Suck my ...." Are you a moron, dubbie?
johnny/dub then posted my PM on the forum and you have re-posted it several times because that's the kind of person you are.

As for the query into whether you and jennings had tossed each other's salad. Again, just an insult, but the fact that you have dwelled on it so much has me curious. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif