Gayle in MD
09-24-2011, 08:39 AM
http://bachmanneyezed.com/

LWW
09-24-2011, 10:36 AM
Why do you hate powerful women?

Soflasnapper
09-24-2011, 12:25 PM
Why do you hate <s>powerful</s> formerly semi-popular women?

Ms. Bachman is not a powerful woman, and never was one.

Qtec
09-25-2011, 05:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ms. Bachman is not a powerful woman, and never was one. </div></div>

Too true. Even her gay husband tells her what to do.

Q

LWW
09-25-2011, 10:32 AM
So all 3 of you hate powerful women ... except when they are used to advance your ideology.

But ... I already knew that.

hondo
09-25-2011, 10:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you hate powerful women? </div></div>

Why do you?

LWW
09-25-2011, 11:01 AM
I don't.

Next deflection?

hondo
09-25-2011, 11:12 AM
Sure you do. Just because some publicity whore gets on the news doesn't make her powerful.
Private individuals who tend to our soldiers at Walter Reed, are strong wives, keep the courage of their convictions and don't bow down to cyber bullies who pry into their private lives are powerful womn, in my opinion.
You despise women like that. Next denial?

hondo
09-25-2011, 11:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you hate powerful women? </div></div>

Translation:
Powerful women- Michelle Bachman, Sarah Palin
Not powerful women in dub's world- Hilary Clinton, Nancy Pelosi.

SSDD, dubbie.

LWW
09-25-2011, 11:19 AM
You are surely not actually a degreed English teacher are you?

Really?

By definition, powerful women are women with power.

Gayle in MD
09-25-2011, 11:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why do you hate <s>powerful</s> formerly semi-popular women?

Ms. Bachman is not a powerful woman, and never was one. </div></div>

LOL, Ms. Bachmann is a RW dream of irrationality and violent rhetoric, just what they LOVE.

She wants Minnesotans armed and dengerous.

No income taxes. No central Federal government, then, I suppose?

Yet she's stupid enough to win over the irrational RW Radical Religious nutjobs, in spite of thhe fact that they are a couple who has grubbed up as much Federal Money as they could get their greedy grubbing hands on.

Above all of her appealing RW atrributes, she can tell a widely proven lie over and over, and refuse to address the proof of her lies, sort of a female Bush or Cheney, lol. A prerequisite for Repubicanism.

She's got those crazy nutjob eyes, that match the eyes they see in their own mirrors, so perfectly, and has a closeted Anti-Gay, Gay, in her family, just what draws the right into the booth. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Feminists do not applaud incompetant women who bamboozle their way into political fame and fortune, without the ability to use critical thinking skills,.... never have, never will.

Rational women, support women who can think, and choose to do so! Not unauthentic egomaniacs who subscribe to archaic views which seek to take all women on a trip back to the days when women were condemned, for daring to demand the same pay, and rights to their own pursuit of happiness, which men have enjoyed through time.

Hence, thinking women, are offended by women like Bachmann, who make laughing stocks of our gender.

The archaic Phyllis Schlafly's of the world are the enemies of women's rights, not their heroes.

Knuckle Dragging Neanderthals are unisex. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

hondo
09-25-2011, 01:55 PM
You are surely not actually a decent human being; are you?

Really?

Decent human beings have class, soul, integrity, respect for their fellow man.
You fall far short.
If Cuaba hadn't met you, I would swear you're just some automaton, a virus created to spread hate and dis-information on the Net.
What a creepy little guy you are, Lawrence!

LWW
09-25-2011, 02:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She wants Minnesotans armed and dengerous.</div></div>

Every law abiding citizen has the right to be armed.

I'm not sure what "dengerous" means?

LWW
09-25-2011, 02:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No income taxes. No central Federal government, then, I suppose?</div></div>

If you are a moron I guess you could suppose she favors that. Are you a moron?

LWW
09-25-2011, 02:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Above all of her appealing RW atrributes, she can tell a widely proven lie over and over, and refuse to address the proof of her lies, sort of a female Bush or Cheney, lol. A prerequisite for Repubicanism.</div></div>

What would that lie be?

Please don't tell me again about the hiring of all the IRS agents ... that has already begun ... that was sourced from the office of Harry Reid.

LWW
09-25-2011, 02:37 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Feminists do not applaud incompetant women who bamboozle their way into political fame and fortune, without the ability to use critical thinking skills,.... never have, never will. </div></div>

Your support of Hillary proves that wrong.

LWW
09-25-2011, 02:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hence, thinking women, are offended by women like Bachmann, who make laughing stocks of our gender.</div></div>

How about people like you who make a laughing stock of a political ideology.

To be honest ... I truly think you might be Karl Rove in reality.

sack316
09-25-2011, 04:39 PM
http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/8/10/b05bd11b-5939-4469-ac68-13e0da91ddbd.jpg

Now both sides can feel equally insulted /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack

hondo
09-25-2011, 04:39 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She wants Minnesotans armed and dengerous.</div></div>

I'm not sure what "dengerous" means? </div></div>

OMG! She made a typo! OMG!
Douchebag!

Stretch
09-25-2011, 05:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She wants Minnesotans armed and dengerous.</div></div>

Douchebag! </div></div>

Hondo, that's all he has left. Bereft of a sane argument, he falls back on grammar and spelling in a desperate play for some imagined victory. Sad really, what happens to man with no dignity nor honour. St.

hondo
09-25-2011, 05:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She wants Minnesotans armed and dengerous.</div></div>

Douchebag! </div></div>

Hondo, that's all he has left. Bereft of a sane argument, he falls back on grammar and spelling in a desperate play for some imagined victory. Sad really, what happens to man with no dignity nor honour. St. </div></div>

His steady decline on here has been alarming.
I pray that he doesn't have a brain tumor.
As disagreeable as he is as an alledged human being, I hate to see anyone sick.

hondo
09-25-2011, 05:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/8/10/b05bd11b-5939-4469-ac68-13e0da91ddbd.jpg

Now both sides can feel equally insulted /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack </div></div>

O THE HORROR!

Gayle in MD
09-26-2011, 08:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sack316</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> http://images.cheezburger.com/completestore/2011/8/10/b05bd11b-5939-4469-ac68-13e0da91ddbd.jpg

Sack </div></div>

As usual, my friend, you overlook the very thing which I have tried so hard to share with you.

"Under the conditions prevailing."

Bachmann, at her much younger age, can't light a candle to Nancy.

Ever taken a good look at Bachmann's legs? They look like they belong on a old Piano, or an old Brunswick!

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Of course, you cherry picked your pictures, like a good rightie would do, but, I've seen them both in person, and I can assure you, Nancy Pelosi looks a thousand times better than Bacmann in person, not just her fact, but her figure, as well.

Bottom line, what counts is rationality, which Bachmann has proven is beyond her confused little brain, IMO, and only by taking Pelosi's words out of context, does the right attempt to deny her intelligence. OTOH, we use the actual quotes from the irrational women on the right, Palin, Bachmann, Angle, Haley, and I coud go on....
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif ;)and on... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif
G.

G.

sack316
09-26-2011, 04:57 PM
Oh I don't like Bachmann either... just happened upon this thread and found a picture that fit /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

Sack