PDA

View Full Version : Lawrence Wilson exposed!

hondo
09-25-2011, 09:41 PM
Ever wonder what dearless leader looks like?
For your viewing pleasure:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=2032825&postcount=54

Soflasnapper
09-25-2011, 09:42 PM
Looks normal, even in Hulk pose???? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif

hondo
09-25-2011, 09:46 PM
Notice picture of hand grenade in background.
Would you want this guy to meet your family?
And, no, unlike dubbie, I did not photoshop this picture.
He posted this himself.
I do believe he attached a different body, but that's what he looks like.

Just thought Gayle and a few others would like a face attached to this character.

hondo
09-25-2011, 09:49 PM
One of the libs on AZ posted that picture comparing it to Hitler.
The usual suspects, sliderule, bobroberts, bamadog, about blew a gasket. dubbie was silent.
They can dish it out but they can't take it.

hondo
09-25-2011, 09:53 PM
P.S. I'm sure a few on here will give me hell for posting this and ask why drag this crap on this board.
Save your breath.
If you're not interested, move on.
I think a few will be amused.

hondo
09-25-2011, 09:58 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks normal, even in Hulk pose???? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif </div></div>

Yep. Typical hillbilly transplant to Ohio who now thinks he's better than his Appalachian brothers.
The snuffies who moved from the hills to Ohio years ago are some of the most insufferable, big feeling yahoos this side of the Mississippi.

Stretch
09-25-2011, 11:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks normal, even in Hulk pose???? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif </div></div>

Yep. Typical hillbilly transplant to Ohio who now thinks he's better than his Appalachian brothers.
The snuffies who moved from the hills to Ohio years ago are some of the most insufferable, big feeling yahoos this side of the Mississippi. </div></div>

What do you know, that's the first time i've seen him with his mouth shut. St.

Soflasnapper
09-25-2011, 11:07 PM
Unfortunately, it looks like one of the Obama poses juxtaposed with the Hitler pose doing the same thing!!! OH NOEZ HE DID'T!!!!

Or was it Chuck Norris, always get those confused??? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Soflasnapper
09-25-2011, 11:10 PM
I will always think of his namesake more fondly. That soccer ball from Tom Hanks 'Castaway,' you know? A much quieter that conversationalist, that Wilson. Never a cross word. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif

nAz
09-25-2011, 11:14 PM
huh, he looks constipated.

LWW
09-26-2011, 12:37 AM
All that from a man who swears he isn't obsessed with me.

Still upset about your little slip of the keyboard confession I see.

Qtec
09-26-2011, 03:09 AM
I imagined him as being totally different.

http://smilejunkie.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/Big-batman-Fail.jpg

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Stretch
09-26-2011, 05:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I imagined him as being totally different.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

LMAO!! Pricless!! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif St.

hondo
09-26-2011, 06:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I imagined him as being totally different.

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

That may be closer. I think he photoshopped the body.

hondo
09-26-2011, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All that from a man who swears he isn't obsessed with me.

Still upset about your little slip of the keyboard confession I see. </div></div>

LMFAO! This from the guy who has probably put 50 pictures of me on the forum plus humdreds of cartoon images purporting to be me.
How can you keep a straight face posting your nonsense?

Gayle in MD
09-26-2011, 07:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever wonder what dearless leader looks like?

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showpost.php?p=2032825&postcount=54 </div></div>

OMG 26,768 posts on AZ, in four years, and over twenty thousand here in under four years?!!!!!

No wonder he looks constipated.

Sick!

LWW
09-26-2011, 05:28 PM
That's precious my friend.

The reality is that you were on AZB asking me for a photo of myself.

I, at that time, had no idea what types of perverse fantasies were running through your mind nor your solicitations of other male members.

Sev
09-26-2011, 06:48 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever wonder what dearless leader looks like?

Um Hondo.
That picture was posted about the same time you posted yours. And in the same thread.

what 2 years ago?

hondo
09-26-2011, 07:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's precious my friend.

I, at that time, had no idea what types of perverse fantasies were running through your mind nor your solicitations of other male members. </div></div>

Here's what's precious, dubbie. You have taken my picture and posted it dozens of times altering the original picture every time.
I posted your picture EXACTLY as you posted it ONE TIME.
Glad you think that's precious.

Incidently, the original picture of me shows me holding my grandson.
Solicit your member? So, are you admitting you are Johnny D.?
I sent a PM to johnny telling him to suck my ..., the equivalent of saying "Bite me."

And show me where I solicited anybody's member.
You are one sick individual.

hondo
09-26-2011, 07:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever wonder what dearless leader looks like?

Um Hondo.
That picture was posted about the same time you posted yours. And in the same thread.

what 2 years ago? </div></div>

What's your point?

Sev
09-26-2011, 07:32 PM
The point is that you're acting like you didnt know it existed in the first place and that it is something new.

The surprising thing is that it wasnt posted a long time ago.

Sev
09-26-2011, 07:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's precious my friend.

I, at that time, had no idea what types of perverse fantasies were running through your mind nor your solicitations of other male members. </div></div>

Here's what's precious, dubbie. You have taken my picture and posted it dozens of times altering the original picture every time.

I sent a PM to johnny telling him to suck my ..., the equivalent of saying "Bite me."

You are one sick individual. </div></div>

He's not JohnnyD Hondo.

hondo
09-26-2011, 07:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The point is that you're acting like you didnt know it existed in the first place and that it is something new.

The surprising thing is that it wasnt posted a long time ago. </div></div>

Wrong! They were having fun with it on AZ as you know.
I figured Gayle and company would like to see what this guy looks like who pries into other posters' private lives.

What's funny is that he photoshopped my picture and put it on here a dozen times to try and ridicule me.
I simply posted his original picture, un-altered, once, and he is outraged. Now that's simply precious! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
09-26-2011, 07:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's precious my friend.

He's not JohnnyD Hondo. </div></div>

Who cares? He might as well be. Two POS birds of a feather.

Gayle in MD
09-26-2011, 11:15 PM

Hey Hondo,
Was that taken before or after he escaped? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Sev
09-27-2011, 07:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's precious my friend.

He's not JohnnyD Hondo. </div></div>

Who cares? He might as well be. Two POS birds of a feather. </div></div>

Well accuracy in the who's who is rather important.
After all you thought I was JohhnyD.

hondo
09-27-2011, 07:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Ever wonder what dearless leader looks like?

Hey Hondo,
Was that taken before or after he escaped? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

I'm not sure he's ever escaped. Would explain a lot. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
09-27-2011, 07:06 AM
It's one of the klan. Doesn't matter which one.
You've been civil lately so I'm trying to do the same.

Sev
09-27-2011, 07:31 AM
Nothing uncivil here.
Just pointing a few things out.

Carry on. I will watch the entertainment. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
09-27-2011, 07:39 AM
It doesn't matter whethyer johnny was dubbie or one of his cronies.
That particular incarnation was vile, mocking the Lord, while pretending to be a Christian yet spewing non-stop hate.
I think dubbie did away with him because he realized I wouldn't post as long as the johnny poser was posting.
Wanna get rid of me? Bring him back.

LWW
09-27-2011, 08:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The point is that you're acting like you didnt know it existed in the first place and that it is something new.

The surprising thing is that it wasnt posted a long time ago. </div></div>

The unsurprising thing is that aitch has no sense of humor.

Actually ... the photo of myself was posted before that, and was posted by me.

The truly interesting thing is that on AZB the same photo was remarkably reposted on the same day by another moonbat who post remarkably similar to aitch and Mike the Bike.

LWW
09-27-2011, 08:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">[quote=Sev]I simply posted his original picture, un-altered, once, and he is outraged. Now that's simply precious! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

Can you post the quote where I'm outraged?

LWW
09-27-2011, 08:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After all you thought I was JohhnyD. </div></div>

Don't forget, he has claimed that I was:

- Sev

-UGOT

- BamaDog

- JohnnyD

- Puter

- Montgomery Burns

- Wolf Flywheel

and I'm sure others that I've forgotten.

I can't imagine living a life terrified that there was a world wide conspiracy to get you.

hondo
09-27-2011, 09:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After all you thought I was JohhnyD. </div></div>

Don't forget, he has claimed that I was:

- Sev

-UGOT

- BamaDog

- JohnnyD

- Puter

- Montgomery Burns

- Wolf Flywheel

and I'm sure others that I've forgotten.

I can't imagine living a life terrified that there was a world wide conspiracy to get you. </div></div>

You deny that you are Montgomery Burns and Wolf Flywheel? Well, we always knew you were a liar.

LWW
09-28-2011, 01:56 AM
Make your case trollboy.

What's that?

You don't have one?

Never did?

But ... I already knew that.

hondo
09-28-2011, 06:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Make your case trollboy.

What's that?

You don't have one?

Never did?

But ... I already knew that. </div></div>

Your little games bore me. Get a life!

LWW
09-28-2011, 06:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Make your case trollboy.

What's that?

You don't have one?

Never did?

Your little games bore me. Get a life! </div></div>

Go join No Balls Paul in the woofers corner.

hondo
09-28-2011, 08:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Make your case trollboy.

What's that?

You don't have one?

Never did?

Your little games bore me. Get a life! </div></div>

Go join No Balls Paul in the woofers corner. </div></div>

Bite me! LOL! Did that sound like a proposition to you, closet boy? Did that make your nipples hard, dubbie?

LWW
09-28-2011, 08:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did that make your nipples hard, dubbie? </div></div>

Why do you sit at home and fantasize about my naked body?

hondo
09-28-2011, 08:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did that make your nipples hard, dubbie? </div></div>

Why do you sit at home and fantasize about my naked body? </div></div>

Because you turn every conversation into a homosexual theme.
You appear to be a closet case to me.
Drop all the gay talk and accusations and we'll move on.
You/johnny and jennings may be the only 2 men on earth who thinks "Bite me" or "Suck my ...." or "kiss my ass" is a come on.
What am I supposed to think about you, dubbie? You swear you're not stupid.
Yet every time somebody tells you to f..k off, you start your masturbatory fantacies.
Looks suspicious top me.
You could end this. Drop the gay talk. I have no interest in you or any man. I find you repulsive.
You need to find a hooker, dubbie. That inflatable sex doll of yours( Mrs LWW) is obviously not satisfying you.

LWW
09-28-2011, 09:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did that make your nipples hard, dubbie? </div></div>

Because you turn every conversation into a homosexual theme.</div></div>

When your conversation with another man is about tossing yet a third man's salad I certainly didn't turn into a homosexual theme ... in fact, how many times have I asked you to cease and desist from posting your homoerotic thoughts on the boards?

hondo
09-28-2011, 10:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did that make your nipples hard, dubbie? </div></div>

Because you turn every conversation into a homosexual theme.</div></div>

When your conversation with another man is about tossing yet a third man's salad I certainly didn't turn into a homosexual theme ... in fact, how many times have I asked you to cease and desist from posting your homoerotic thoughts on the boards? </div></div>

And how many times have I asked the same thing from you? Bye for a while, little dubbie. You bore me.

LWW
09-28-2011, 11:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since you can't be honest I think I'll take a break from responding to your horseshit.</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And how many times have I asked the same thing from you? Bye for a while, little dubbie. You bore me. </div></div>

Wow ... gone again, back again, and gone again ... again in 3 minutes.

That's prodigious even by your low standards.