PDA

View Full Version : The Instructor, player and Ambassador "Scott Lee"

Tom_In_Cincy
09-21-2002, 10:27 AM
I have been reading all the great responses from Mr. Lee's recent students. To those that have had the pleasure of meeting, playing or getting instructions from Scott Lee, we are fortunate to know one of Pool's great ambassadors. Scott is a true promoter of the game and all its fun.

I will always hope that when Scott passes thru Cincinnati, that he calls to get "game".

I would expect that all of us, at one time or another, welcome the chance to meet and play, and possibley learn a few things from a genuine pool player.

09-21-2002, 10:35 AM
Tom...

I'll second that!...It's too bad he can't be with us at the US Open...He's working In California this week I think...

Uncle Ron in SC (See you'll at the Open...)

Cueless Joey
09-21-2002, 10:36 AM
I would concur. Scott is passing by SoCal again. I'm hoping I book him more clients. I think I have two lined up. Will try to get another poor soul to spend two hours with Scott.
I'm still figuring out though why Scott told me a Thai dinner after two hours with him at the Holywood Billiards would help my game. lol

Tom_In_Cincy
09-21-2002, 10:38 AM
If the Thai food does the trick,,, you'll be running out from everywhere... LOL

09-21-2002, 11:50 AM
wow, to meet scott is become a member of his fan club. You know why because is a teacher of the game and shows you how to fun to. He knows it is only a game. He is at this minute teaching a clinic at a poolbar here in Des Moines. he has been here 8 days giving lessons. everybody thinks he's great and want more lessons when he comes back thru. thanks for coming scott. tell Jade I said hi on Sunday.

mike athens

Scott Lee
09-22-2002, 03:37 AM
Tom, Ron, Joey, and Mike...Thanks for the kind words! We all are fortunate to share the same love for pool...and there is nothing better than getting a chance to share time on the table with each other. Mike and I were talking tonight about organizing another CCB tournament for the Derby City Classic, in January! Good luck to all shooting in the U.S. Open CCB tournament coming up this week!

Scott Lee