PDA

View Full Version : Stewart talks tough.

Qtec
09-27-2011, 05:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“Your candidates aren’t the problem– it’s you,” </div></div>

OUCH!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After an extensive mockery of the fact that we have had a debate a week for a good month, Stewart began taking down each candidate in turn. To Rick Santorum‘s response to the gay soldier in question asking about Don’t Ask Don’t Tell– a policy Santorum would reinstate– Stewart didn’t exactly have any jokes, modestly asking <span style='font-size: 14pt'>“what planet do you f*cking live on?”</span> and griping, “this guy is an idiot!” Stewart didn’t go as far as to call Perry an idiot, but imagined him saying to himself <span style='font-size: 14pt'>“I nailed it… I can’t believe my advisers told me not to get high during this debate.”</span> And then there was Chris Christie, who isn’t even a real candidate, but proved that no one really wanted Mitt Romney to win the nomination.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>“It’s like the Republican primary is a season of American Idol in reverse, where every week you just add some new idiot,” </span>he joked. But it wasn’t Christie’s fault he was getting dragged in to Stewart. <u>“Your candidates aren’t the problem– it’s you,” he told the base.</u> </div></div>

LOL............ link (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewart-talks-tough-to-the-gop-base-your-candidates-arent-the-problem-its-you/)

Q

Gayle in MD
09-27-2011, 11:07 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">“Your candidates aren’t the problem– it’s you,” </div></div>

OUCH!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">After an extensive mockery of the fact that we have had a debate a week for a good month, Stewart began taking down each candidate in turn. To Rick Santorum‘s response to the gay soldier in question asking about Don’t Ask Don’t Tell– a policy Santorum would reinstate– Stewart didn’t exactly have any jokes, modestly asking <span style='font-size: 14pt'>“what planet do you f*cking live on?”</span> and griping, “this guy is an idiot!” Stewart didn’t go as far as to call Perry an idiot, but imagined him saying to himself <span style='font-size: 14pt'>“I nailed it… I can’t believe my advisers told me not to get high during this debate.”</span> And then there was Chris Christie, who isn’t even a real candidate, but proved that no one really wanted Mitt Romney to win the nomination.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>“It’s like the Republican primary is a season of American Idol in reverse, where every week you just add some new idiot,” </span>he joked. But it wasn’t Christie’s fault he was getting dragged in to Stewart. <u>“Your candidates aren’t the problem– it’s you,” he told the base.</u> </div></div>

LOL............ link (http://www.mediaite.com/tv/jon-stewart-talks-tough-to-the-gop-base-your-candidates-arent-the-problem-its-you/)

Q </div></div>

It's impossible to be as obese as Christie, without accompanying deep emotional problems.

Christie would be disastrous, he would be Bush, on crack!

Just goes to show you, the current irrational, hate spewing candidates, aren't quite authoriterian enough for the Tea Party Zealots. And the ONLY sensible on in the lot, Former Ambassador of china, is lowest on their ratings.

After those rousing cheers for everything that is extremely without dignity, compassion, or appreciation for the rights of dignity, it can at least, no longer be denied, the racist, barbaric attitudes of the Tea Party types.

They are surely no cross section of our country. Polls show most Americans believe in gay rights, ending DADT, Social Security, and Medicare, women's rights, Climate Change, and the Theory of Evolution.

Most also know that we are still dealing with the fallout from Bush!

G.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In short, the Koch Bros increased their wealth by 30% in the last 2 years [ its a recession remember!!!]. At the same time they layed off 67,000 American workers.

</div></div>