PDA

View Full Version : Those dumb GOP candidates.

Qtec
09-27-2011, 06:02 AM
Geez, can you imagine any of of them in a debate with Obama?

Perry.

incomprehensible (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJWtSASmAAk)

Q

Gayle in MD
09-27-2011, 10:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Geez, can you imagine any of of them in a debate with Obama?

Perry.

Q </div></div>

LOL, I just love every single one of them! Perfect for my interests! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
G.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In short, the Koch Bros increased their wealth by 30% in the last 2 years [ its a recession remember!!!]. At the same time they layed off 67,000 American workers.

</div></div>

eg8r
09-27-2011, 12:34 PM
No and the reason is because these debates have to be done without a teleprompter. Obama has proven he is unable to think for himself and must be spoon fed what to say.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-28-2011, 09:14 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Geez, can you imagine any of of them in a debate with Obama?

Perry.

Q </div></div>
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
http://www.youtube.com/user/BadLipReading#p/a/u/0/BhDhDRvHaGs

LWW
09-28-2011, 09:50 AM

Q </div></div>

JUMPING BUTTERBALLS! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgTgenwl2aA&feature=related)

I can ... (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpM_Pv430Qg&feature=related)

OH MY! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MyW9e5QdWxk)

OH DEAR! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qp0hU1THjuc)

Qtec
09-28-2011, 11:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No and the reason is because these debates have to be done without a teleprompter. Obama has proven he is unable to think for himself and must be spoon fed what to say.

eg8r </div></div>

link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWMgEp4QlvQ&feature=related)

Another ignorant non true statement.

Watch the whole thing. Without teleprompter, Obama destroys every RW talking point.

Tell me, which one of todays GOP candidates would dare to be grilled by a room full of Democrats???????????

Q

Gayle in MD
09-28-2011, 12:03 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No and the reason is because these debates have to be done without a teleprompter. Obama has proven he is unable to think for himself and must be spoon fed what to say.

eg8r </div></div>

Watch the whole thing. Without teleprompter, Obama destroys every RW talking point.

Tell me, which one of todays GOP candidates would dare to be grilled by a room full of Democrats???????????

Q </div></div>

What will be hilarious in the end, is that the repig candidates havve had to play to their nuttiest supporters throughout, yet, it is historically true, that crazy doesn't get elected, as Joe Scarborough himself wrote in an article for Politico, this morning, and on his early morning show.

ow, how are these ridiculous nutjobs, as Joe himself calls them, going to reasonable themselves back downn to reality, in order to win over the moderate voters among independents.

The answer is, President Obama will make chopped liver of all of them.

Neither Perry, nor Romney can win any support from the moderates in our country, and given their attacks on Science, Social Security, Education, and their own very poor jobs records, Romney was 47th, Perry has grown poverty, and his jobs for slaves program, is far from impressive.

They are in a catch twehty-two, can't win the nomination, without winning over their nutty base, annd can't win the election, as a crazy nutjob!

LMAO! I always thought the Tea Party would ultimately destroy the Repiglican Party, and that is exactly what I am seeing.

Crazy doesn't get elected.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
G.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In short, the Koch Bros increased their wealth by 30% in the last 2 years [ its a recession remember!!!]. At the same time they layed off 67,000 American workers.

</div></div>

eg8r
09-28-2011, 03:23 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell me, which one of todays GOP candidates would dare to be grilled by a room full of Democrats???????????
</div></div>Every last one would do it and stand on their own just fine. Obama would never agree and you know it. He would get stomped.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-29-2011, 12:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No and the reason is because these debates have to be done without a teleprompter. Obama has proven he is unable to think for himself and must be spoon fed what to say.

eg8r </div></div>

Q </div></div>

LOL, they even run from the media! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Their overall policy is to ignore the questions they don't like, and if it's Christie, he insults the person asking, and then ignores the question.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Gayle in MD
09-29-2011, 01:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Tell me, which one of todays GOP candidates would dare to be grilled by a room full of Democrats???????????
</div></div>Every last one would do it and stand on their own just fine. Obama would never agree and you know it. He would get stomped.

eg8r </div></div>

Nothing you write makes any sense at all. President Obama has never backed off of debating anyone, EVER!

The President faced an entire assembly of Republicans, without any teleprompter, over and over again, and won every single time.

But I guess you didn't see it?

It was all about the Affordable Health Care Act.

He blew them all away! Every single follow up story, stated that he blew them all away.

There isn't a single candidate that could win in a debate, with President Obama, and not even the famous panting hog from New Jersey.

Crazy doesn't win.
G.

eg8r
09-29-2011, 01:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing you write makes any sense at all. President Obama has never backed off of debating anyone, EVER!
</div></div>Well since you obviously are having a comprehension issue again why don't you go back and read the challenge qtip gave and then respond coherently.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-29-2011, 03:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nothing you write makes any sense at all. President Obama has never backed off of debating anyone, EVER!
</div></div>Well since you obviously are having a comprehension issue again why don't you go back and read the challenge qtip gave and then respond coherently.

eg8r </div></div>

Don't change the subject, Ed. President Obama has never backed off from debating anyone, not even Fux Noise.

And, FYI, in his last address to the Congress, several weeks ago, he was not reading a teleprompter.

He goes around the country giving the facts on every subject, with no teleprompter, and no notes, either.

Appartently, you don't wacth him, ever, unless it is a doctored clip from a radical RW source.

The facts are the facts.

G.

eg8r
09-30-2011, 08:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't change the subject, Ed.</div></div>I didn't change the subject. I was having a discussion with qtip and you opened your mouth when it would have best to have left it shut. Now that I call you out for it you think I am changing the subject.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-30-2011, 10:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't change the subject, Ed.</div></div>I didn't change the subject. I was having a discussion with qtip and you opened your mouth when it would have best to have left it shut. Now that I call you out for it you think I am changing the subject.

eg8r </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
No and the reason is because these debates have to be done without a teleprompter. Obama has proven he is unable to think for himself and must be spoon fed what to say.

eg8r </div></div>

A lie, and an effort to change the subject, which actually was about the inability of the Repiglican Debaters, to be intelligent enough to keep up with President Obama's amazing comand of the facts, which he has shown, against Republicans, over and over again, without any teleprompter.

Hence, not only did you lie about President Obama, but you used the lie, to change the subject.

No body mentioned anything about teleprompters.

G.

Gayle in MD
09-30-2011, 10:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't change the subject, Ed.</div></div>I didn't change the subject. I was having a discussion with qtip and you opened your mouth when it would have best to have left it shut. Now that I call you out for it you think I am changing the subject.

eg8r </div></div>

AGAIN!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">No and the reason is because these debates have to be done without a teleprompter. Obama has proven he is unable to think for himself and must be spoon fed what to say.

eg8r

link

Q

</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Nothing you write makes any sense at all. President Obama has never backed off of debating anyone, EVER!

The President faced an entire assembly of Republicans, without any teleprompter, over and over again, and won every single time.

But I guess you didn't see it?

It was all about the Affordable Health Care Act.

He blew them all away! Every single follow up story, stated that he blew them all away.

There isn't a single candidate that could win in a debate, with President Obama, and not even the famous panting hog from New Jersey.

Crazy doesn't win.
G.
</div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I didn't change the subject. I was having a discussion with qtip and you opened your mouth when it would have best to have left it shut. Now that I call you out for it you think I am changing the subject.

eg8r </div></div>

No, You're just a ridiculous LIAR.

End of Story!

eg8r
09-30-2011, 11:35 AM
So once again you prove you have no ability to comprehend simple english words placed into simple paragraphs.

eg8r

eg8r
09-30-2011, 11:36 AM
Again, another looney rant.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-30-2011, 11:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So once again you prove you have no ability to comprehend simple english words placed into simple paragraphs.

eg8r </div></div>

That would be you, not I, but you!

G.

Gayle in MD
09-30-2011, 11:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Again, another looney rant.

eg8r </div></div>

Again, an attack instead of an admission of your lies.

g.

cushioncrawler
09-30-2011, 10:24 PM
Will they pick the good looking one.
http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a432/cushioncrawler/Garden/Dec3086.jpg

Gayle in MD
10-01-2011, 12:47 AM
Wow Mac, what kind of camera and lense are you using.

Great pics!

cushioncrawler
10-01-2011, 02:24 AM
It woz just a cheap digital on flower setting and hand held, hencely few pix turned out much good. But i woz blown away with all the different insects etc that vizited the flowering grass-trees in our backyard.
mac.

Gayle in MD
10-01-2011, 08:08 AM
LOL, me too. I have lots of close up pictures of my Exotic Lilies, and there are a lot of insects that are in them, some that I didn't even see when I was taking the pictures.
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif