PDA

View Full Version : Palin worries presidency might ‘shackle’ her

Qtec
09-28-2011, 11:29 AM
LMFAO...... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She added: “Somebody like me — is a title and is a campaign too shackling? Does that prohibit me from being out there, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>out of <u>a</u> box,</span> not allowing handlers to shape me and to force my message to be what donors or what contributors or what political pundits want it to be? Does a title take away my freedom to call it like I see it and to affect positive change that we need in this country? That’s the biggest contemplation piece in my process.” </div></div>

Geez, what an ego! Being the POTUS would 'cramp her style'.

LOL. Delusional nutjob.

video (http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/09/palin-worries-presidency-might-shackle-her/)

Q.

Gayle in MD
09-28-2011, 01:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LMFAO...... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">She added: “Somebody like me — is a title and is a campaign too shackling? Does that prohibit me from being out there, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>out of <u>a</u> box,</span> not allowing handlers to shape me and to force my message to be what donors or what contributors or what political pundits want it to be? Does a title take away my freedom to call it like I see it and to affect positive change that we need in this country? That’s the biggest contemplation piece in my process.” </div></div>

Geez, what an ego! Being the POTUS would 'cramp her style'.

LOL. Delusional nutjob.

video (http://www.rawstory.com/rawreplay/2011/09/palin-worries-presidency-might-shackle-her/)

Q. </div></div>

Nightmare!

Ah hem, did she call her heartland folks, flyover America? BWA HA HA HA...

So, her PAC contributors, are paying her to "think" about whether she wants to run.

I think the money grubbing little opportunist, phony... is going to be hearing from "OUWER" election Fraud folks.

She makes the perpetual money collecting, non candidate, Gingrich look like an amateur!

What a racket!

G.

eg8r
09-28-2011, 03:35 PM
You guys sure do have a problem handling honesty. The sad part about this is that you would have run your mouth no matter what she said.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
09-28-2011, 04:51 PM
Pushing a B&D/S&M motif for her onanist constituency?

Although a ball gag would be an improvement, surely.

Handcuffs, please!

Qtec
09-28-2011, 10:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You guys sure do have a problem <u>handling honesty</u>. The sad part about this is that you would have run your mouth no matter what she said.

eg8r </div></div>

Are you saying you think SP is being honest?

Q

eg8r
09-29-2011, 08:07 AM
I have no reason to believe otherwise. It would definitely be a pay cut.

eg8r

Qtec
09-29-2011, 08:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have no reason to believe otherwise. </div></div>

Yes you do.

Q

eg8r
09-29-2011, 01:41 PM
What? All your lies?

eg8r

Soflasnapper
09-29-2011, 05:29 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have no reason to believe otherwise. It would definitely be a pay cut.

eg8r </div></div>

IF you are saying that SHE'S saying she'd prefer to make more money, I think that's accurate as to her real motivations, but it isn't what she said.

Had she said THAT, sure there would be chuckles, and some 'what did I tell you' remarks, but few would attack.

eg8r
09-30-2011, 08:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IF you are saying that SHE'S saying she'd prefer to make more money, I think that's accurate as to her real motivations, but it isn't what she said.
[quote]All I said is that I have no reason to believe otherwise. I then made a very factual statement in that it would be a pay cut.

[quote]but few would attack. </div></div>Are you kidding? The two nutjob lefties (qtip and gayle) here on the board would have been all over it right from the start. Whether those in the media would have attacked, I am sure it would get its 15 minutes.

No matter what she says, the two nutjob lefties here on the board always have a smart alec response.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-30-2011, 09:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">IF you are saying that SHE'S saying she'd prefer to make more money, I think that's accurate as to her real motivations, but it isn't what she said.
[quote]All I said is that I have no reason to believe otherwise. I then made a very factual statement in that it would be a pay cut.

[quote]but few would attack. </div></div>Are you kidding? The two nutjob lefties (qtip and gayle) here on the board would have been all over it right from the start. Whether those in the media would have attacked, I am sure it would get its 15 minutes.

No matter what she says, the two nutjob lefties here on the board always have a smart alec response.

eg8r </div></div>

Address the subject, Ed, instead of using your petty little childish personal attacks, to divert attention away from your habit of refusing to acquiesce when your statements prove to be contradictory.

G.

eg8r
09-30-2011, 09:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Address the subject, Ed, </div></div>I did gayle. If you would just shut your mouth for a minute and actually focus on comprehending what I posted and who I was responding to, and what part of their text I responded to you would see I was addressing the subject.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-30-2011, 10:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Address the subject, Ed, </div></div>I did gayle. If you would just shut your mouth for a minute and actually focus on comprehending what I posted and who I was responding to, and what part of their text I responded to you would see I was addressing the subject.

eg8r </div></div>

No you didn't. You twisted all of it into nothing but a refusal on your part, to admit to exactly what you, yoursself, suggested in the first place, that Palin is only going to do what will put more money in her own pocket, with your reference to a pay cut, but then attacked Q. and I, for having the exact same view of her.

No, you don't address the subject, you insult people, and refuse to admit it when others are right, even when you agree with their statements, which is exactly what you did in this thread, and you just continue to insult others, and spin your juvenile jabes with your usual denials of obvious factual information.

So, you agree, that Palin's first concern is how much money she can get? Yet, you attack others for being critical of her scam she's running on her contributors, since she has no intention of running, as you yourself indicated you agree.

The nasty attacks, do nothing to improve communication, yet you can't stop them, can you, you're unable to debate, without acting like a spoiled little snot nosed kid, anything as long as you think you can irritate others.

What does that make you, when you insult Q. in nearly every one of your posts.

G.

eg8r
09-30-2011, 11:32 AM
I guess taking a step back and trying to comprehend what was happening is not something you are interested in doing. Rant on gayle, rant on.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-30-2011, 11:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess taking a step back and trying to comprehend what was happening is not something you are interested in doing. Rant on gayle, rant on.

eg8r </div></div>

Attack and deny on, Ed, deny on.

G.