PDA

View Full Version : Another Psycho Myth Dies on The Blade Of Truth

Gayle in MD
09-30-2011, 10:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Related Videos | expand Playing warren buffett does not endorse whs buffett rule
436117 Playing carney wh confident obamacare will be ruled constitutional
436072 Playing obama i will be actively campaigning in nc
436070 Playing chris matthews a lot of us in this business like john mccain a lot
436068 CNBC: "Are you happy that the way it is being described. Is the program that the White House has presented a million dollars and over your program? "

Warren Buffett: "Well, the precise program which will -- I don't know what their program will be. My program would be on the very high incomes that are taxed very low. Not just high incomes. Somebody making $50 million a year playing baseball, his taxes won't change. Make $50 million a year appearing on television, his income won't change. But, if they make a lot of money and pay a very low tax rate, like me, it would be changed by a minimum tax that would only bring them up to what other people pay."

CNBC: "Does that mean you disagree with the president's new jobs proposal which would be paid for by raising taxes on households with incomes of over $250,000."

Buffett: "That's another program that I won't be discussing. My program is to have a tax on ultra-rich people who are very tax rates. Not just all rich people. It would probably apply to 50,000 people in a population of 300 million."

</div></div>

As anyone can see, no where in Mr. Buffet's statement, does he claim to be against the President's plan, and his answer when pressed, pointed out that he had no intentions of saying any such thing.

G.

LWW
09-30-2011, 01:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Warren Buffett: "Well, the precise program which will -- I don't know what their program will be. My program would be on the very high incomes that are taxed very low. Not just high incomes. <span style='font-size: 11pt'>Somebody making $50 million a year playing baseball, his taxes won't change.</span> Make $50 million a year appearing on television, his income won't change. But, if they make a lot of money and pay a very low tax rate, like me, it would be changed by a minimum tax that would only bring them up to what other people pay."

CNBC: "Does that mean you disagree with the president's new jobs proposal which would be paid for by raising taxes on households with incomes of over $250,000."

Buffett: "That's another program that I won't be discussing. <span style='font-size: 11pt'>My program is to have a tax on ultra-rich people who are very tax rates. Not just all rich people. It would probably apply to 50,000 people in a population of 300 million."</span>

</div></div>

As anyone can see, no where in Mr. Buffet's statement, does he claim to be against the President's plan, and his answer when pressed, pinted out that he had no intentions of saying any such thing.

G. </div></div>
http://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gif http://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gif http://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gif http://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gif http://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gif http://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/roflmao.gif

You are a trip dear heart .... nowhere (Not "NO WHERE" BTW.) does he say that he disagrees, other than where he says that he disagrees.

Oh ... don't forget, just because he says he disagrees doesn't mean that he says he disagrees.

Sorry to be the one to "PINT" that out to you.

http://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/ezmoon.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/ezmoon.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/ezmoon.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/ezmoon.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/ezmoon.gifhttp://www.roadster-chat.net/forum/images/smilies/ezmoon.gif

Gayle in MD
09-30-2011, 02:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
That's an over simplification.

<span style='font-size: 20pt'>What has went </span>entirely over your head was that Pelosi's statement was a massive Freudian slip.

No matter how many times the bill would <span style='font-size: 20pt'>mhave</span> been <span style='font-size: 20pt'>red</span>, what was "IN THE BILL" was entirely unknown to most members of congress as it was chock full of "AS THE <span style='font-size: 20pt'>HHS</span> SECRETARY SHALL DECIDE ..." clauses.

The bill "HAD TO BE PASSED" to "FIND OUT WHAT'S IN IT" because the actual contents of the bill were a closely guarded secret.

I have the intellectual ability and courage to see the scam for what it is while "... I always and on all occasions 'slavishly defend dear leader,' ..." is a more accurate description of your philosophy. </div></div>

Where do you get the nerve to highlight anything mistakes written here by any other member of this forum.

I don't often read what you write, frankly, you bore the hell out of me, but on those rare occasions when I do see what you write, your grammar, and spelling and typos are surely far worse than most.

Incidentally, Stuff it, Bonzo! Why not explain to the forum how long you've been on the dole, while preaching about financial independence???

OMG, 'What has went??? BWA HA HA HA!
G.

eg8r
09-30-2011, 02:25 PM
Yeah, he avoids the question because he straight out states if it was up to him then YES his plan would be in disagreement with the one the President presented.

eg8r

eg8r
09-30-2011, 02:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Where do you get the nerve to highlight anything mistakes written here by any other member of this forum.
</div></div>I agree, everyone should quit doing it. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif Oh, but after reading along further we see where you put on the hypocrite hat and point out what you "think" was another mistake.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-30-2011, 02:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yeah, he avoids the question because he straight out states if it was up to him then YES his plan would be in disagreement with the one the President presented.

eg8r </div></div>

Another lie Ed.

Clearly, he did not give an opinion.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Buffett: <span style='font-size: 20pt'>"That's another program that I won't be discussing </span></div></div>

eg8r
09-30-2011, 02:36 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's another program that I won't be discussing </div></div>Exactly, avoidance. He was there to tell what he would do, which is NOT what Obama wants to do. When asked directly he averted the question, much like what you always do, and talk about his own idea which is in stark contrast to Obama's program.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-30-2011, 02:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's another program that I won't be discussing </div></div>Exactly, avoidance. He was there to tell what he would do, which is NOT what Obama wants to do. When asked directly he averted the question, much like what you always do, and talk about his own idea which is in stark contrast to Obama's program.

eg8r </div></div>

He did not say that he was against the President's program, period!

Stop lying!

G.

eg8r
09-30-2011, 02:50 PM
I guess for a simple-minded woman like yourself, that needs everything spelled out, you would be technically correct. All he did was reiterate the fact that if he had his own way he would not be doing what Obama is doing.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
09-30-2011, 03:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I guess for a simple-minded woman like yourself, that needs everything spelled out, you would be technically correct. All he did was reiterate the fact that if he had his own way he would not be doing what Obama is doing.

eg8r </div></div>
I guess for a simple minded little fact twister, like yourself, that would make sense, except for one thing.

He never said that.

G.

LWW
09-30-2011, 03:33 PM
How does one get to be a "Tiwster fo facts" is my question?

Gayle in MD
09-30-2011, 03:41 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How does one get to be a "Tiwster fo facts" is my question? </div></div>

Good grief! You hang on my every post, don't you! You and Ed, jumping into them before I even get them edited, and I edit immediately after I post...less time consuming.

You are truly addicted!

Pretty funny considering how seldom I bother to even read anything you write here.

Now, are you going to tell them about your many years on the dole?

Or do I have to do it?

Stay away from my posts.
G.

LWW
09-30-2011, 05:04 PM
You are quite entertaining ... sort of like watching a zoo monkey flinging dung about.

eg8r
10-01-2011, 10:35 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You and Ed, jumping into them before I even get them edited,</div></div>Why don't you post your phone number so that the next time you make a stupid spelling mistake after chastising someone else for the same thing I can give you a call and see if you have had ample time to fix your dumb mistake.

Most normal people tend to check for errors before hitting submit, not AFTER their dumb mistakes are pointed out by others who are sick and tired of your stupid grammar policing.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
10-02-2011, 08:40 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You and Ed, jumping into them before I even get them edited,</div></div>Why don't you post your phone number so that the next time you make a stupid spelling mistake after chastising someone else for the same thing I can give you a call and see if you have had ample time to fix your dumb mistake.

Most normal people tend to check for errors before hitting submit, not AFTER their dumb mistakes are pointed out by others who are sick and tired of your stupid grammar policing.

eg8r </div></div>

LMAO!

Actually, I am not really one of the people here who like to use typos, or mistakes, as some sort of hammer against others, I believe that you and LWW, are far more known for that sort of thing, than I, or any others, hence, your nickname, The Post Police, lol.

As for the rest of your rant,.... you post your way, and try to grasp the fact that you don't get to dictate how others choose to post, even if you ARE a republican.

I was merely noticing something that I thought was amusing.

G.

hondo
10-02-2011, 09:33 AM
Gayle, in the past 5 years he has made over 48,000 posts on AZ and BD. Not counting a car forum with thousands more and who knows how many other forums.
Do the math.
He has no job.
No hobbies other than photography and I think he's given up on that.
No interests other than baseball and he doesn't have time to go to actual games.
No wife. ( Don't let him kid you. There IS NO Mrs LWW.)
No children.
No girlfriend.
No boyfriend. No, I'm just not that into you, dubbie.
No sex life other than his imaginary cyber sex with me.
The poor thing imaginines that "kiss my A.." and "Bite me" are come ons to him.
He's on the dole yet rants about the system.
Swears he's black yet rants about blacks.
He explains to us about war but has never been in one.

His whole life is trolling on political forums and his imagined victories.
Personally, I find him to be a sad, pathetic, lonely, almost comical character.
I can hear him on Judgement Day. " Lord, I worked 24/7 all my life taunting and humiliating liberals on a computer." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Gayle in MD
10-02-2011, 10:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, in the past 5 years he has made over 48,000 posts on AZ and BD. Not counting a car forum with thousands more and who knows how many other forums.
Do the math.
He has no job.
No hobbies other than photography and I think he's given up on that.
No interests other than baseball and he doesn't have time to go to actual games.
No wife. ( Don't let him kid you. There IS NO Mrs LWW.)
No children.
No girlfriend.
No boyfriend. No, I'm just not that into you, dubbie.
No sex life other than his imaginary cyber sex with me.
The poor thing imaginines that "kiss my A.." and "Bite me" are come ons to him.
He's on the dole yet rants about the system.
Swears he's black yet rants about blacks.
He explains to us about war but has never been in one.

His whole life is trolling on political forums and his imagined victories.
Personally, I find him to be a sad, pathetic, lonely, almost comical character.
I can hear him on Judgement Day. " Lord, I worked 24/7 all my life taunting and humiliating liberals on a computer." /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Very questionable mental and emotional health, IMO. Psychopathic Liars, are never stable people.

G.

hondo
10-02-2011, 12:53 PM
In the past I've offered to meet him but he was always scared,
transposing where I offered, The Midtown Lounge, where he swore he had been twice and loved, with a little redneck bar, now out of business, that I described once.
But the deal's off now. I do not feel that he is mentally stable and I have no interest in meeting him.
As you said, a psychopathic liar who seems capable of anything.
When he pried into your private life and then threatened you openly with extortion, I realized how sick he was.
Absolutely amazed that you didn't file charges against him.
He should be thanking you over and over rather than shadow posting you and constantly taunting you.
You have a heart of gold, Gayle.

eg8r
10-02-2011, 04:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not counting a car forum with thousands more and who knows how many other forums.
</div></div>I can understand how you run into him in Az and CCB, but a car forum? Are you stalking him?

eg8r

hondo
10-02-2011, 08:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not counting a car forum with thousands more and who knows how many other forums.
</div></div>I can understand how you run into him in Az and CCB, but a car forum? Are you stalking him?

eg8r </div></div>

I'll answer you since you have been civil at times.
One of the posters on AZ sent me a PM about 3 years ago showing me this.
Happy?

LWW
10-03-2011, 04:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not counting a car forum with thousands more and who knows how many other forums.

eg8r </div></div>

I'm assuming that was a rhetorical question.

I haven't posted since the 1st ... and the cabal continues their obsession with me.

LWW
10-03-2011, 04:19 AM
TRANSLATED:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/ObsessionLWW.jpg

LWW
10-03-2011, 04:20 AM
TRANSLATED:

http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/HondoLurks.jpg

Qtec
10-03-2011, 04:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, in the past 5 years he has made over 48,000 posts on AZ and BD. Not counting a car forum with thousands more and who knows how many other forums.
Do the math.
He has no job. </div></div>

There are 3 possibilities for someone who has so much time on their hands.

1. He has no job.
2. He is a public sector worker. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif [ one for the RW
3. He is an investigative reporter for the Fox News channel. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

hondo
10-03-2011, 07:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, in the past 5 years he has made over 48,000 posts on AZ and BD. Not counting a car forum with thousands more and who knows how many other forums.
Do the math.
He has no job. </div></div>

There are 3 possibilities for someone who has so much time on their hands.

1. He has no job.
2. He is a public sector worker. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif [ one for the RW
3. He is an investigative reporter for the Fox News channel. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Q /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
</div></div>

Door no. 1. He's on the dole.

eg8r
10-03-2011, 08:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is a public sector worker.</div></div>Great so even you agree that government employees are not very productive and a waste of public taxpayer money.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
10-03-2011, 08:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is a public sector worker.</div></div>Great so even you agree that government employees are not very productive and a waste of public taxpayer money.

eg8r </div></div>

I'd say they are far more valuable than defense contractors, since we KNOW Defense Contractors regularly take us to the cleaners, and are so currupt, they have actually stolen billions for all of us, and excuted our soldiers as they showered, as a result of their incompetence, and greed, under Bush, in Iraq.

Living here near Washington D.C., I've known a slew of Government employees, in every agency, and IMO, they are getting an unfair, bad reputaion. they are far more education than their counterparts, in private industry, and studies prove, they are actually underpaid, for their level of education, compared to private industry employees, when all things are considered.

Those many whom I have known personnally, over the years, have worked their asses off, for this government, and I would venture to say, I have probably known more of them personally, than anyone else on here.

Most of them couold make more money, in private industry, but traditionally, just as manny teachers, policement, and other public servants, they opt for better and more dependable retirement, and health coverage, and hence, Repiglican policies will lead to less educated, and more incompetence overall, annd hence, more corruption, and less output, if they manage to turn everything into a private industry work place.

Outsroucing will go through the roof, and ultimately, more of our money willl be off shore, and hidden in tax shelters.

Bad for the economy, overall. Repiglican policies are driving down the wages of all Americans, as they seek to destroy our Unions, and privatize everything. Corporate corruption, is our main problem, already. Repiglican policies would only increase that problem.

G.

G.

LWW
10-03-2011, 10:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He is a public sector worker.</div></div>Great so even you agree that government employees are not very productive and a waste of public taxpayer money.

eg8r </div></div>

Good catch.

eg8r
10-03-2011, 12:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd say they are far more valuable than defense contractors</div></div>Gayle, haven't you heard the saying, "It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"? You might want to head that advice in the future when you choose to open your mouth.

eg8r &lt;~~~waiting for gayle's witty comeback and further prove she refuses to head this advice

hondo
10-03-2011, 02:15 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'd say they are far more valuable than defense contractors</div></div>Gayle, haven't you heard the saying, "It is better to keep silent and be thought a fool than to speak and remove all doubt"? You might want to head that advice in the future when you choose to open your mouth.

eg8r &lt;~~~waiting for gayle's witty comeback and further prove she refuses to head this advice </div></div>

I love this forum! Everybody's smart when they say something we agree with and stupid when they don't.
There seem to be a few sharp posters on here but , sadly , I don't see you and I as two of them.

LWW
10-03-2011, 02:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
There seem to be a few sharp posters on here but , sadly , I don't see you and I as two of them. </div></div>

Well. you're at least half right.