PDA

View Full Version : Former Obama czar threatens revolution!

LWW
09-30-2011, 01:52 PM
<span style='font-size: 26pt'>WE'VE GOT ANOTHER MOONBAT OFF THE RESERVATION!!! (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/09/29/van_jones_were_going_to_build_a_progressive_counte rbalance_to_tea_party.html)</span>

eg8r
09-30-2011, 02:18 PM
Another greedy idiot Dem who wants to get his hands into other people's money.

eg8r

cushioncrawler
09-30-2011, 05:32 PM
Goooooooo Jones.
mac.

Soflasnapper
09-30-2011, 07:19 PM
He should have kept his czar powers. Very handy in revolutions, although not always decisive (cf: Czar Nicholas).

cushioncrawler
09-30-2011, 10:14 PM
Revolutions kan be healthy.
http://i1035.photobucket.com/albums/a432/cushioncrawler/Garden/Dec4020.jpg

Soflasnapper
10-01-2011, 12:09 PM
Which part of what he said leads you to your conclusion that he is 'threaten[ing] revolution'?

Don't see it myself.

LWW
10-01-2011, 12:13 PM
Only the part where he said it.

Soflasnapper
10-01-2011, 01:16 PM
They must have edited it out of this report, then?

Not finding anything like what you claim.

LWW
10-01-2011, 01:35 PM
Perhaps your internets don't use the google?

Soflasnapper
10-02-2011, 07:35 PM
So I should find it myself SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN YOUR LINK, which you now admit doesn't say anything like that?

Why didn't you say so in the first place?

Qtec
10-03-2011, 06:05 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I should find it myself SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN YOUR LINK, which you now admit doesn't say anything like that?

Why didn't you say so in the first place? </div></div>

....because he is a FKN moron.????????

This is a guy who says anyone who questions the official story on 9/11 is a nutjob, but easily grasps ANY conspiracy theory about Clinton or Obama.

When Obama won, the gun shops did great business and some even ran out of amo! 'Obama was coming to get your guns' was the lie.
many bought that lie.

Now, because Obaa has done nothing about gun control, to the annoyance of the gun control lobby, its a conspiracy to take away your guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LWW will gladly believe this!!!!!!!!!!

There is no hope for him.

Like B Frank once said, "its like having a conversation with a dinning room table."

Q

Gayle in MD
10-03-2011, 06:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So I should find it myself SOMEWHERE OTHER THAN YOUR LINK, which you now admit doesn't say anything like that?

Why didn't you say so in the first place? </div></div>

....because he is a FKN moron.????????

This is a guy who says anyone who questions the official story on 9/11 is a nutjob, but easily grasps ANY conspiracy theory about Clinton or Obama.

When Obama won, the gun shops did great business and some even ran out of amo! 'Obama was coming to get your guns' was the lie.
many bought that lie.

Now, because Obaa has done nothing about gun control, to the annoyance of the gun control lobby, its a conspiracy to take away your guns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LWW will gladly believe this!!!!!!!!!!

There is no hope for him.

Like B Frank once said, "its like having a conversation with a dinning room table."

Q </div></div>

How can the man be az Obama Czar, when he was never approved, and Repiglicans blocked him out?

Every LWW thread title, is a lie, and several others from the right,.... same deal.

G.