PDA

View Full Version : Hank Williams Jr. Intro Pulled from MonNiteFootbal

llotter
10-03-2011, 04:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Williams, who sings the lead-in song to the game each week, criticized the president for his golf summit with House Speaker John Boehner this summer.

“It would be like Hitler playing golf with (Israeli leader) Benjamin Netanyahu,” Williams told “Fox & Friends.”

USA Today, among others, picked up the quote, speculating on whether the comparison would get Williams booted from the broadcast . </div></div>

Nobody said free speech doesn't come at a cost. I think I'll go out and buy a Hank Williams Jr. CD.

Stretch
10-03-2011, 11:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Williams, who sings the lead-in song to the game each week, criticized the president for his golf summit with House Speaker John Boehner this summer.

“It would be like Hitler playing golf with (Israeli leader) Benjamin Netanyahu,” Williams told “Fox & Friends.”

USA Today, among others, picked up the quote, speculating on whether the comparison would get Williams booted from the broadcast . </div></div>

Yep, he got himself Dixie Chicked. St.

Nobody said free speech doesn't come at a cost. I think I'll go out and buy a Hank Williams Jr. CD. </div></div>

Gayle in MD
10-04-2011, 08:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Stretch</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Williams, who sings the lead-in song to the game each week, criticized the president for his golf summit with House Speaker John Boehner this summer.

Yep, he got himself Dixie Chicked. St.

Nobody said free speech doesn't come at a cost. I think I'll go out and buy a Hank Williams Jr. CD. </div></div> </div></div>

Hank Williams! LMAO!

Epitome of an ignorant, uneducated Bubba.

OMG, who cares what hank Williams Jr. thinks about anything!

BWA HA HA HA....

G.

llotter
10-04-2011, 09:02 AM
Until now, I would agree with you. Until now, his opinion of political issues meant about as much as yours, virtually nothing. But now, I see that he is a thoughtful citizen who sees clearly that the king has neither any new clothes nor the brains required of a leader. His plain spoken style, unfazed by the need of most to be politically correct, was refreshing to hear, especially from someone from the entertainment industry who usually speak from the left.

Soflasnapper
10-04-2011, 09:18 AM
Right. To illustrate two parties far apart, from entirely differing perspectives, he chooses for the Obama analogy part of this the man considered the most evil mass murderer of all times.

But it doesn't really mean what it sounds like, and anyone complaining is only being politically correct?

What if he'd used the pairing of Vincent Bugliosi, and Charles Manson? (Vincent was Charlie's prosecutor)

Just an analogy, don't over-read into it, right?

Just another thoughtful analogy from a plain spoken person, who realizes the horrific enormity of the evil of this president, and therefore makes the same analogies any of us also would, except for our political correctness.

llotter
10-04-2011, 09:27 AM
The analogy merely expressed a meeting of opposites and didn't identify who represented whom. It was the listener that put The Moron in Hitlers place, not Williams. I guess most listeners realize that The Moron is an evil dictator and so naturally made that connection but I don't think that was Williams intent.

Soflasnapper
10-04-2011, 10:00 AM
Right, because as someone who opposes Obama, he was neutral as to whether Obama's opponents were Hitler, or whether Obama was? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

Could have gone either way, toss up?

Sev
10-04-2011, 06:08 PM
I cringed when he made that analogy.

I suspect they will put him back on though.

eg8r
10-04-2011, 07:51 PM
How sad this world has become with the political correctness. If he would have said pairing the two of them is like pairing fire and ice he would have still caught all the flak. These people don't care what you say, if it is negative then you have to apologize.

eg8r

hondo
10-04-2011, 08:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Williams, who sings the lead-in song to the game each week, criticized the president for his golf summit with House Speaker John Boehner this summer.

Nobody said free speech doesn't come at a cost. I think I'll go out and buy a Hank Williams Jr. CD. </div></div>

Yeah, that's what I'd do if I were you ,lotter. I know I went out and bought a Dixie Chicks CD after theyy criticised Bush.
Of course they didn't compare him to Hitler. And the backlash against them was much worse.

Gayle in MD
10-04-2011, 08:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Until now, I would agree with you. Until now, his opinion of political issues meant about as much as yours, virtually nothing. But now, I see that he is a thoughtful citizen who sees clearly that the king has neither any new clothes nor the brains required of a leader. His plain spoken style, unfazed by the need of most to be politically correct, was refreshing to hear, especially from someone from the entertainment industry who usually speak from the left. </div></div>

Thanks for a description of your blatant hatred for President Obama. There is a vast difference between worrying about political correctness, and speaking like an irrational RW A.H. idiot.

Then after his offensive, un-AMerican statements, he proved that he can't even count..."Obama and Biden, the three stooges" he said, with all of his ignorance blooming brightly.

G.

Gayle in MD
10-04-2011, 08:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The analogy merely expressed a meeting of opposites and didn't identify who represented whom. It was the listener that put The Moron in Hitlers place, not Williams. I guess most listeners realize that The Moron is an evil dictator and so naturally made that connection but I don't think that was Williams intent. </div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000"> BWA HA HA HA...you're either delusional, or a real BS artist.

he followed his statement up with references to the President, and Joe Biden, calling them the three stooges. He can't count, and yu can't read.

It was very clear what he said, and at whom he was aiming it.

Don't be ridiculous. </span>

hondo
10-04-2011, 08:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The analogy merely expressed a meeting of opposites and didn't identify who represented whom. It was the listener that put The Moron in Hitlers place, not Williams. I guess most listeners realize that The Moron is an evil dictator and so naturally made that connection but I don't think that was Williams intent. </div></div>

Bull shit. Can you read?
He clearly identified who he was calling Hitler.

hondo
10-04-2011, 08:27 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How sad this world has become with the political correctness. If he would have said pairing the two of them is like pairing fire and ice he would have still caught all the flak. These people don't care what you say, if it is negative then you have to apologize.

eg8r </div></div>

Oh, for crying out loud! I can't figure out who's more ignorant, you, lotter, or Junior.
I bet his daddy''s rolling in his grave.

LWW
10-05-2011, 02:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hank Williams! LMAO!

<span style='font-size: 11pt'>Epitome of an ignorant, uneducated Bubba.</span>

OMG, who cares what <span style='font-size: 14pt'><u>h</u>ank</span> Williams Jr. thinks about anything!

BWA HA HA HA....

G. </div></div>

You never cease to amuse.

LWW
10-05-2011, 02:56 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How sad this world has become with the political correctness. If he would have said pairing the two of them is like pairing fire and ice he would have still caught all the flak. These people don't care what you say, if it is negative then you have to apologize.

eg8r </div></div>

Oh, for crying out loud! I can't figure out who's more ignorant, you, lotter, or Junior.
I bet his daddy''s rolling in his grave. </div></div>

Had you also denounced THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUiAJbxibiU) you would have some cred on the topic.

IMHO MOVEON and HWJ were both out of line.

Qtec
10-05-2011, 02:57 AM
Why should anyone care what an a$$hole thinks?

Q

LWW
10-05-2011, 03:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why should anyone care what an a$$hole thinks?

Q </div></div>

I agree ... Gyorgy Soros is an areschlock.

Sev
10-05-2011, 06:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Williams, who sings the lead-in song to the game each week, criticized the president for his golf summit with House Speaker John Boehner this summer.

Yeah, that's what I'd do if I were you ,lotter. I know I went out and bought a Dixie Chicks CD after theyy criticised Bush.
Of course they didn't compare him to Hitler. And the backlash against them was much worse. </div></div>

Actually he didnt compare Obama to Hitler.
He was making a comparison of opposites.
There is a difference.

eg8r
10-05-2011, 07:35 AM
What is ignorant about my post other than the fact that you probably don't understand the definition of the word?

eg8r

hondo
10-05-2011, 07:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Williams, who sings the lead-in song to the game each week, criticized the president for his golf summit with House Speaker John Boehner this summer.

Of course they didn't compare him to Hitler. And the backlash against them was much worse. </div></div>

There is a difference. </div></div>

You obviously didn't listen to him.
At one point he was asked which one he was comparing to Hitler.
He said, " Obama, of course. He's the enemy."

Spin it" howevwer" [however] you like, bro.

Figured I better correct my typo before little dubbie uses it as evedence of his intellectual superiority. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
10-05-2011, 07:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Williams, who sings the lead-in song to the game each week, criticized the president for his golf summit with House Speaker John Boehner this summer.

There is a difference. </div></div>

He clearly did compare him to Hitler...clearly.

Gayle in MD
10-05-2011, 08:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How sad this world has become with the political correctness. If he would have said pairing the two of them is like pairing fire and ice he would have still caught all the flak. These people don't care what you say, if it is negative then you have to apologize.

eg8r </div></div>

Actually, we have a four way tie, and the initials spell....

H.E.L.L. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
10-05-2011, 08:02 AM
Hank then went on to praise the Tea Party as being for the people.
I was always a big Hank Jr. fan and saw him as someone who could cut through the bullshit.
Obviously, I was wrong.
I've never been fond of my friend Gayle's over-generalization of Bubbas, but he doesn't help the cause any.
But to praise Boner and the Tea Partiers shows he's lapping up the kool ade.

hondo
10-05-2011, 08:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">How sad this world has become with the political correctness. If he would have said pairing the two of them is like pairing fire and ice he would have still caught all the flak. These people don't care what you say, if it is negative then you have to apologize.

eg8r </div></div>

Actually, we have a four way tie, and the initials spell....

H.E.L.L. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
10-05-2011, 08:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is ignorant about my post other than the fact that you probably don't understand the definition of the word?

eg8r </div></div>

'How sad this world has become with the political correctness. If he would have said pairing the two of them is like pairing fire and ice he would have still caught all the flak. These people don't care what you say, if it is negative then you have to apologize."

He compared Obama to Hitler, admitted it, and you lament how criticism of him is due to political correctness.
I think I can recognize an ignorant statement when I read one.

But this is all partisan politics bullashit. You Obama haters are delighted at what he said and trying to spin it.
SSDD.
It gets old. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/frown.gif

eg8r
10-05-2011, 08:24 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He compared Obama to Hitler, admitted it, and you lament how criticism of him is due to political correctness.
</div></div>Absolutely. Why would he not admit it, he was the one that said it. He is not ashamed of what he said, he wants to keep his job on MNF so he did what they told him to do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But this is all partisan politics bullashit.</div></div>Which is exactly my point. If he would have used the comparison of fire and ice you guys would still be all over him. This has nothing to do with the fact that he is basically nazi vs. Jew, it is strictly due to the fact that he named the leader of each group. It is effective at driving home a point. Instead of looking at the comparison of Nazi vs. Jew you chose to lament the name Hitler which proves your disgust is not honesty but pure politics.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
10-05-2011, 08:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hank then went on to praise the Tea Party as being for the people.
I was always a big Hank Jr. fan and saw him as someone who could cut through the bullshit.
Obviously, I was wrong.
I've never been fond of my friend Gayle's over-generalization of Bubbas, but he doesn't help the cause any.
But to praise Boner and the Tea Partiers shows he's lapping up the kool ade. </div></div>

Then I should make clear my definition of Bubba, which, honestly, my friend, I thought I had already done so before...but here goes.

What is a Bubba?

A Bubba is a person who votes for Repiglicans.

I likely to be a Tea Party Mmember.

Reads and speaks the Rebonics language, the language of reversal of meaning.

Can justify any and every assault on the environment.

And thinks he is on his way to being a millionaire, and hence, isn't bothered by corporate corruption.

Calls him/herself a Christian, but doesn't care about the Mountains, or the Valle's or the oceans, white with foam.

Votes in evey election for corporate filth and pollution.

Sicks up fascist lies and fear mongering, that leads to illegal wars of invasion and occupation, IOW, war sold on fixed intelligence.

Thinks he/she has the right to dictate to others what they may or may not do in their own provate, personal lives, including behind closed doors with their partners, and doctors.

Believes that only they have the right to the pursuit of happiness, because they are somhow under the illusion that they are the chosen ones...

Doesn't attend any colleges that are not teaching from the Rebonics dictionary and text books of dysfunctional, delusional education.

Cannot achieve reading comprehension, a result of years of Rebonics Training going all the way back to the Ronald Reagan Administration, and further expanded by RW radio, Fux Noise, irrational pundits, and Repiglilcan Presidents and Vice Presidents.

Doesn't believe in science, denies the Theory Of Evolution, and refuses to accept that a man cannot lie inside of a whale.

And.... suffers permanently from The Elephant Flu...and it's fatal, no cure.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
10-05-2011, 08:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He compared Obama to Hitler, admitted it, and you lament how criticism of him is due to political correctness.
</div></div>Absolutely. Why would he not admit it, he was the one that said it. He is not ashamed of what he said, he wants to keep his job on MNF so he did what they told him to do.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">But this is all partisan politics bullashit.</div></div>Which is exactly my point. If he would have used the comparison of fire and ice you guys would still be all over him. This has nothing to do with the fact that he is basically nazi vs. Jew, it is strictly due to the fact that he named the leader of each group. It is effective at driving home a point. Instead of looking at the comparison of Nazi vs. Jew you chose to lament the name Hitler which proves your disgust is not honesty but pure politics.

eg8r </div></div>

Only a neo-Nazi would trivialize the comparison of Hitler to The POTUS.

Nah. Just kidding, Eg. But I have noticed that you have become indignant when Lefties have compared Sarah Palin to a mindless bimbo.
Hardly as bad as comparing Obama to a man who murdered millions.
Yet you huff and puff every time something is said about her, "which proves your disgust is not honesty but pure politics."

hondo
10-05-2011, 09:00 AM
Good post. The only problem is that not all of us have the same definition of "bubba."
I certainly agree with YOUR definition as somebody dispicable.
The Bubbas I know;

Love Nascar. Deify Dale Earnhart.
guzzle Budweiser.
Love to hunt. Gunrack in pick-up.
Chew tobaccy.
pool players.
Don't take any guff from mouthy people
Love REAL country music.
Square dance.
Farm.
Smoke pot.
Tend to be somewhat racist but still have a bunch of black friends.
Love women.
Ornery jokes.
Can tear an engine apart but can't always put it back together.
Love saloons
Love momma and home-cooked meals.
Hate to leave their home state.
Irish or Scot-irish ethnicity.
have a good woman but ain't above straying.
not always on the right side of the law.
Believe in God but think religion's a lot of BS.
Lots of guns. Will shoot someone who invades their home.
love their wife and kids but are rarely what you'd call "good fathers" or "good husbands."
Love to horse trade. Will take you if they can.
Think most Ohio men are queers.
Will work hard. Just not consistently.
Hate politicians. They're all liars.
love cowboy boots and baseball caps.
Don't give you much eye contact unless they're pissed off at you.
love football.
Love their drinking buddies dearly.

In case you're wondering, I'm about half of that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
10-05-2011, 09:31 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good post. The only problem is that not all of us have the same definition of "bubba."
The Bubbas I know;

<span style="color: #CC0000">HMMM, let me see now, I'll take your Bubba test, K? </span>

Love Nascar. Deify Dale Earnhart. <span style="color: #CC0000">No interest in Nascar at all. </span>
guzzle Budweiser. <span style="color: #CC0000">Drink Bud Lite, when I am having Chesapeake Bay fresh crabs, and sometimes whhen we're fishing, but I usuall drink wine, and Vodka Martini's or Bloody Mary's, when we go out to dinner. </span>
Love to hunt. Gunrack in pick-up. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope. </span>
Chew tobaccy. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope! </span>
pool players. <span style="color: #CC0000"> Yep!</span>
Don't take any guff from mouthy people <span style="color: #CC0000">Depends on how well I know them. I usually subscribe to the "Walk softly and carry a big stick" policy.</span>
Love REAL country music. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope, but like some transitional country rock. </span>
Square dance. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope, not since grade school. </span>
Farm. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope, just an avid gardener. </span>
Smoke pot. <span style="color: #CC0000">hmmm, can't say I've never smoked it. </span>
Tend to be somewhat racist but still have a bunch of black friends. <span style="color: #CC0000">Have African American friends, but I'm not a racist. </span>
Love women. <span style="color: #CC0000">I have loads of male friends, and yes, I love my guy...and have lots of very close male friends over the course of my life, and love them as friends, as well. </span>
Ornery jokes. <span style="color: #CC0000">Love jokes, but they don't have to be ornery. </span>
Can tear an engine apart but can't always put it back together. <span style="color: #CC0000">Hmmm...I don't usually take anything apart, if I can't put it back together again. </span>
Love saloons <span style="color: #CC0000">Does my neighborhood restaurant/bar count? I do like to shhot pool in bars where no one knows me, hmmm, tell you about that later..</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
Love momma and home-cooked meals. <span style="color: #CC0000">Yep, but I'm the Momma, now. I only eat fresh food though, and no fast food.</span>
Hate to leave their home state. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope, I enjoy travel, but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. </span>
Irish or Scot-irish ethnicity. <span style="color: #CC0000">Some Irish. </span>
have a good woman but ain't above straying. <span style="color: #CC0000">Great man, but I would never stray. </span>
not always on the right side of the law. <span style="color: #CC0000"> Only when I have smoked pot, or broken the speed limit.</span>
Believe in God but think religion's a lot of BS. <span style="color: #CC0000">Definately think organized religion is bull, but don't impose that view on my religious friends, I just don't talk about it around them, unlee they broach the subject. </span>
Lots of guns. Will shoot someone who invades their home. <span style="color: #CC0000">Yes I would certainly shoot an invader that came after me or annyone in my family. </span>
love their wife and kids but are rarely what you'd call "good fathers" or "good husbands." <span style="color: #CC0000">My family is the center of my life, and being and having a good mann to live it with, and being good parents, is extremely important to me.. </span>
Love to horse trade. Will take you if they can. <span style="color: #CC0000">hmmm, I'm pretty good at negotiating prices when it's appropriate to do so. </span>
Think most Ohio men are queers. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope. Just think most are Bubbas.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Will work hard. Just not consistently. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope. </span>
Hate politicians. They're all liars. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope, not all of them all of the time, but some are all of the time, and some of them most of the time, LOL. </span>
love cowboy boots and baseball caps. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope, nope, nope. Cowboy boots are hokey. Wouldn't be caught dead in them.</span>
<span style="color: #CC0000">Nope...I like to look people in the eye. </span>
love football. <span style="color: #CC0000">Fair weather fan of the Redskins, but don't last the whole season when they are on a losing streak. </span>
Love their drinking buddies dearly. <span style="color: #CC0000">Yep, all of my friends drink, and I enjoy them when we drink together, but can't stand to be around a drunk. </span>

In case you're wondering, I'm about half of that. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif
</div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000">Well, I have some things in common with Bubbas, I guess...but the defining description is....

Are they totally ignorant, and think they're brilliant, and do they deny science, IOW, are they RW Republicans....

G. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

eg8r
10-05-2011, 10:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only a neo-Nazi would trivialize the comparison of Hitler to The POTUS.

</div></div>Again, like I said, he was never comparing the President to Hitler and only a backwoods hillbilly would struggle with this simple idea. What was being compared was the relationship between Obama/Boehner to Hitler/Netanyahu.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yet you huff and puff every time something is said about her, "which proves your disgust is not honesty but pure politics."

</div></div>
Actually I say the same thing about what she says...You guys don't really care what she says, you just want a reason to run your mouths.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-05-2011, 10:50 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Had you also denounced THIS (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUiAJbxibiU) you would have some cred on the topic.

IMHO MOVEON and HWJ were both out of line. </div></div>

As one commenter on that linked page says:

This video was submitted to MoveOn for a contest. MoveOn rejected this video and never aired it.

Which happens to be true, and which renders your point fairly ridiculous.

hondo
10-05-2011, 12:40 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good post. The only problem is that not all of us have the same definition of "bubba."
The Bubbas I know;

<span style="color: #CC0000">HMMM, let me see now, I'll take your Bubba test, K? </span>

Love Nascar. Deify Dale Earnhart. <span style="color: #CC0000">No interest in Nascar at all. </span>
guzzle Budweiser. <span style="color: #CC0000">Drink Bud Lite, when I am having Chesapeake Bay fresh crabs, and sometimes whhen we're fishing, but I usuall drink wine, and Vodka Martini's or Bloody Mary's, when we go out to dinner. </span>
Love to hunt. Gunrack in pick-up. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope. </span>
Chew tobaccy. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope! </span>
pool players. <span style="color: #CC0000"> Yep!</span>
Don't take any guff from mouthy people <span style="color: #CC0000">Depends on how well I know them. I usually subscribe to the "Walk softly and carry a big stick" policy.</span>
Love REAL country music. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope, but like some transitional country rock. </span>
Square dance. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope, not since grade school. </span>
Farm. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope, just an avid gardener. </span>
Smoke pot. <span style="color: #CC0000">hmmm, can't say I've never smoked it. </span>
Tend to be somewhat racist but still have a bunch of black friends. <span style="color: #CC0000">Have African American friends, but I'm not a racist. </span>
Love women. <span style="color: #CC0000">I have loads of male friends, and yes, I love my guy...and have lots of very close male friends over the course of my life, and love them as friends, as well. </span>
Ornery jokes. <span style="color: #CC0000">Love jokes, but they don't have to be ornery. </span>
Can tear an engine apart but can't always put it back together. <span style="color: #CC0000">Hmmm...I don't usually take anything apart, if I can't put it back together again. </span>
Love saloons <span style="color: #CC0000">Does my neighborhood restaurant/bar count? I do like to shhot pool in bars where no one knows me, hmmm, tell you about that later..</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif
Love momma and home-cooked meals. <span style="color: #CC0000">Yep, but I'm the Momma, now. I only eat fresh food though, and no fast food.</span>
Hate to leave their home state. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope, I enjoy travel, but I wouldn't want to live anywhere else. </span>
Irish or Scot-irish ethnicity. <span style="color: #CC0000">Some Irish. </span>
have a good woman but ain't above straying. <span style="color: #CC0000">Great man, but I would never stray. </span>
not always on the right side of the law. <span style="color: #CC0000"> Only when I have smoked pot, or broken the speed limit.</span>
Believe in God but think religion's a lot of BS. <span style="color: #CC0000">Definately think organized religion is bull, but don't impose that view on my religious friends, I just don't talk about it around them, unlee they broach the subject. </span>
Lots of guns. Will shoot someone who invades their home. <span style="color: #CC0000">Yes I would certainly shoot an invader that came after me or annyone in my family. </span>
love their wife and kids but are rarely what you'd call "good fathers" or "good husbands." <span style="color: #CC0000">My family is the center of my life, and being and having a good mann to live it with, and being good parents, is extremely important to me.. </span>
Love to horse trade. Will take you if they can. <span style="color: #CC0000">hmmm, I'm pretty good at negotiating prices when it's appropriate to do so. </span>
Think most Ohio men are queers. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope. Just think most are Bubbas.</span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif
Will work hard. Just not consistently. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope. </span>
Hate politicians. They're all liars. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope, not all of them all of the time, but some are all of the time, and some of them most of the time, LOL. </span>
love cowboy boots and baseball caps. <span style="color: #CC0000">Nope, nope, nope. Cowboy boots are hokey. Wouldn't be caught dead in them.</span>
<span style="color: #CC0000">Nope...I like to look people in the eye. </span>
love football. <span style="color: #CC0000">Fair weather fan of the Redskins, but don't last the whole season when they are on a losing streak. </span>
Love their drinking buddies dearly. <span style="color: #CC0000">Yep, all of my friends drink, and I enjoy them when we drink together, but can't stand to be around a drunk. </span>

</div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000">Well, I have some things in common with Bubbas, I guess...but the defining description is....

Are they totally ignorant, and think they're brilliant, and do they deny science, IOW, are they RW Republicans....

G. </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

</div></div>

LOL! Nope, you're definitely not a bubba. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

"Are they totally ignorant, and think they're brilliant, and do they deny science, IOW, are they RW Republicans."

Some are; some aren't.

hondo
10-05-2011, 01:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Only a neo-Nazi would trivialize the comparison of Hitler to The POTUS.

</div></div>Again, like I said, he was never comparing the President to Hitler and only a backwoods hillbilly would struggle with this simple idea.

eg8r </div></div>

And yet I clearly said this immediately afterwards:

"Nah. Just kidding, Eg."

Poor ole anal retentive Eg has his head stuck up his ass again.
I guess because I didn't put a smiley afterwards confused you.
Honestly, eg, this ole" Backwoods Hillbilly" seems quite a bit sharper than you.

BTW, eg and little dubbie and yugo, this ole dumb hillbilly
and his wife are hardly the hillbillies you clowns like to portray us as.
We met in college, own our home in the city, plus other property.
I did grow up pretty poor (in town) which I'm not ashamed of.
My wife's father was a businessman who owned a great deal of property.
Her family are Masons and Eastern Star and she has been a high ranking state officer.
Every time you three portray me as an ignorant hillbilly simply because I'm from West Virginia makes you guys look petty and ignorant.
I'm sure you characters will fire back that it's my posts and not my state that spurns your insults but that's just more bullshit.

The neo-Nazi crack was to prove to you that words mean something.
I added the fact that I was just kidding to show you that I was just making a point and didn't really think that, but, as usual, you were too ignorant to grasp that.

The few backwoods hillbillies I do know seem much cognizant of their surroundings and what's going on than you, hoss.
Have a nice day.

hondo
10-05-2011, 01:04 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

IMHO MOVEON and HWJ were both out of line. </div></div>

As one commenter on that linked page says:

This video was submitted to MoveOn for a contest. MoveOn rejected this video and never aired it.

Which happens to be true, and which renders your point fairly ridiculous. </div></div>

Please don't confuse him.

eg8r
10-05-2011, 02:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Square dance.
</div></div>I thought this was just something they forced us to do in fourth grade. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
10-05-2011, 02:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And yet I clearly said this immediately afterwards:

"Nah. Just kidding, Eg."
</div></div>Yeah, I forgot to edit my post like you did and add that also.

eg8r

hondo
10-05-2011, 03:56 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Square dance.
</div></div>I thought this was just something they forced us to do in fourth grade. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

So you're not a bubba either, huh?

hondo
10-05-2011, 03:57 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And yet I clearly said this immediately afterwards:

"Nah. Just kidding, Eg."
</div></div>Yeah, I forgot to edit my post like you did and add that also.

eg8r </div></div>

Bull shit! It was in original post.

hondo
10-05-2011, 04:24 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good post. The only problem is that not all of us have the same definition of "bubba."
The Bubbas I know;

Love Nascar. Deify Dale Earnhart. [ care little about Nascar. Sometimes fun to watch on big screen while guzzling beer with good ole boys. Go, Junior!]
guzzle Budweiser. [ Hate Bud When not in Germany I drink michelob Ultra.]
Love to hunt. Gunrack in pick-up.{ Don't hunt. No pick-up anymore. never gun rack.]
Chew tobaccy. [ Nope. Oldest boy was addicted to snuff but has quit, Thank God!]
pool players. [Ya betcha!]
Don't take any guff from mouthy people [ Amen !]
Love REAL country music.[ Absolutely!]
Square dance. [ My wife took lessons. Too complicated for me.]
Farm.[ Nope. My wife grows peppers and tomatoes]
Smoke pot.[ Not any more, drug tested]
Tend to be somewhat racist but still have a bunch of black friends. [ Best friend was black. His nephew's my son. Only black man I don't like is LWW. Love black women much to consternation of my wife]
Love women. [ Way too much]
Ornery jokes.{ As long as they aren't racist or cruel]
Can tear an engine apart but can't always put it back together.[ Nope. Car mechanics ignorant]
Love saloons [ You betcha. hard to find anymore]
Love momma and home-cooked meals.[With all my heart. but love variety of foods.]
Hate to leave their home state.{Used to like to travel. But refuse to move out of state.]
Irish or Scot-irish ethnicity. [ yep. Mainly Irish]
have a good woman but ain't above straying.[ Doing better. Have wonderful woman who understands me]
not always on the right side of the law.[ Anymore I am]
Believe in God but think religion's a lot of BS. [ Amen!]
Lots of guns. Will shoot someone who invades their home.[ 2 guns. Don't attack my home. You won't live]
love their wife and kids but are rarely what you'd call "good fathers" or "good husbands." [ Sadly, truer than I wish]
Love to horse trade. Will take you if they can.[ Trade, yes. But i'm very honest]
Think most Ohio men are queers.[Of course not! just not what West Virginians consider real men]
Will work hard. Just not consistently. [ Kinda true. I did teach for 30 years and gave it my all.]
Hate politicians. They're all liars. [ Pretty much. Both bad. Repubs seem worse.]
love cowboy boots and baseball caps.{ Used to love cowboy boots. Can't wear thjem anymore. Hate baseball caps.I like cowboy hats and fedoras.]
Don't give you much eye contact unless they're pissed off at you.[ That's me to a T.]
love football.[ Not as much as I used to. Love WVU and Steelers.}
Love their drinking buddies dearly.[ nah. I like them.]

</div></div>

So, am I a bubba?
the last time i opened up like this, little dubbie has used what I said against me for years and still does. New material, little dubbie. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Soflasnapper
10-05-2011, 04:48 PM
So in what respect did Clinton qualify for this appellation? Or didn't he, and he was just called that?

Hmmm.

hondo
10-05-2011, 04:51 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So in what respect did Clinton qualify for this appellation? Or didn't he, and he was just called that?

Hmmm. </div></div>

have a good woman but ain't above straying.[

eg8r
10-05-2011, 08:35 PM
I don't even consider myself as part of the south. As for your survey, I failed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

eg8r
10-05-2011, 08:36 PM
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

hondo
10-05-2011, 09:21 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't even consider myself as part of the south. As for your survey, I failed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Bubbas are all over the country.
Lots of bubbas in Northern California.
Visit Colfax sometime.

Gayle in MD
10-06-2011, 01:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't even consider myself as part of the south.

<span style="color: #CC0000"> Just as we thought, in denial, lol. </span>

As for your survey, I failed. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000"> You have to be able to read, to take the survey. </span>

Bubbas are all over the country.
Lots of bubbas in Northern California.
Visit Colfax sometime. </div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000">That is the real truth....</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Every time you three portray me as an ignorant hillbilly simply because I'm from West Virginia makes you guys look petty and ignorant.
</div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">Yes, and they are jealous of your education as well.

G.</span>

eg8r
10-06-2011, 07:35 AM
Ahh, I have my own troll.

eg8r

hondo
10-06-2011, 10:00 AM
So, eg, dubbie, and lotter, what's your favorite Hank Jr. song?
I doubt that lotter and eg even heard of him til he ran his mouth.

hondo
10-06-2011, 10:04 AM
Here's my favorite:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgJ9AOEVK40&feature=related

hondo
10-06-2011, 10:06 AM
Here's Hank:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzU1DV6LtWE

hondo
10-06-2011, 10:09 AM
One more:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHjaW9sXl7s&feature=related

Man, I always loved Hank Jr. It's a shame booze and drugs have fried his brains.

hondo
10-06-2011, 10:15 AM
Here's one that explains his decline. LOL!
Here's your bubbas, Gayle.
Hank Jr and Rehab:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KmXQO052IQ&feature=related

Gayle in MD
10-06-2011, 10:35 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's one that explains his decline. LOL!
Hank Jr and Rehab:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KmXQO052IQ&feature=related </div></div>

OMG! Couldn't get through that noise!

You'll have to give me a wide birth, my friend, I grew up in Toe Shoes, dancing to the music of Chopin'...to me, that stuff is as bad as Rap!
/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

I do like some of Dolly's songs, the Dixie Chics, and
Cheryl Crow, the Oak Ridge boys.

Like Shania, too.
G.

hondo
10-06-2011, 10:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's one that explains his decline. LOL!
Hank Jr and Rehab:

You'll have to give me a wide birth, my friend, I grew up in Toe Shoes, dnacing to the music of Chopin'...to me, that stuff is as bad as Rap!

Like Shania, too.
G.
</div></div>

To each his own, my dear. Did you listen to Hank by himself?

Gayle in MD
10-06-2011, 11:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here's one that explains his decline. LOL!
Hank Jr and Rehab:

You'll have to give me a wide birth, my friend, I grew up in Toe Shoes, dnacing to the music of Chopin'...to me, that stuff is as bad as Rap!

Like Shania, too.
G.
</div></div>

To each his own, my dear. Did you listen to Hank by himself? </div></div>

Yep...but now I'm probably too jaded on him to even be able to fairly judge his voice....and you are exactly right, to each his own, that's always my view, but if that song came on the radio, for example, I'd be jumping for the dial.

Hey, I'll never be a lover of country music, my friend.

But like I said, I love Shania, Cheryl, some of Dolly's stuff, but that real hard core country stuff isn't my cup of tea...

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r
10-06-2011, 11:46 AM
My assessment appears to be absolutely dead on. From Hank himself...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"After reading hundreds of e-mails, I have made MY decision," he wrote. "By pulling my opening Oct 3rd, You (ESPN) stepped on the Toes of The First Amendment Freedom of Speech, so therefore Me, My Song, and All My Rowdy Friends are OUT OF HERE. It's been a great run."</div></div> Depending on the wording of his contract with them, I don't necessarily think they stepped on his right to free speech only because that is your right as a citizen and not your "right" as an employee if stated in the contract.

Good for Hank though. It is a shame when partisan hacks see that name and immediately give their own intpretation of what was implied.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Depending on the wording of his contract with them, I don't necessarily think they stepped on his right to free speech only because that is your right as a citizen and not your "right" as an employee if stated in the contract.

You are right without hedging, so there's no 'not necessarily' that needs to be said. 1st amendment protections are against federal government action against said speech, not your employer's actions, taken in anticipation of consumers' actions as a result.

Harm the employer's brand in any way (even a drunk driving conviction), and they are fully within their rights to suspend you, demote you, or fire you, UNLESS the contract says NO (or requires certain steps be taken in order).

hondo
10-06-2011, 03:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My assessment appears to be absolutely dead on. From Hank himself...
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"After reading hundreds of e-mails, I have made MY decision," he wrote. "By pulling my opening Oct 3rd, You (ESPN) stepped on the Toes of The First Amendment Freedom of Speech, so therefore Me, My Song, and All My Rowdy Friends are OUT OF HERE. It's been a great run."</div></div> Depending on the wording of his contract with them, I don't necessarily think they stepped on his right to free speech only because that is your right as a citizen and not your "right" as an employee if stated in the contract.

Good for Hank though. It is a shame when partisan hacks see that name and immediately give their own intpretation of what was implied.

eg8r </div></div>

Good for you. I'm sure you defended The Dixie Chicks at the time when all these stations pulled their music.
You did, didn't you?

Gayle in MD
10-06-2011, 05:11 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">My assessment appears to be absolutely dead on. From Hank himself...

eg8r </div></div>

Good for you. I'm sure you defended The Dixie Chicks at the time when all these stations pulled their music.
You did, didn't you? </div></div>

<span style="color: #CC0000">BWA HA HA HA! Good one, </span> /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

G.

hondo
10-06-2011, 08:41 PM
We know what the answer to that one is, don't we, Gayle? /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

eg8r
10-06-2011, 09:27 PM
I defended the music stations. The Ditsy Twits were stupid and cowardly made their statements overseas. As you can see here, I am defending the "music stations" (TV station) once again so yes, my friend whose head is stuck so far up his rearend his brain doesn't have enough oxygen to operate and tell his mouth to shut up, I am being consistent. LOL, what is with you lately, not getting any at home so you decide to crawl out of your hole and start crap on the CCB again?

eg8r &lt;~~~waiting for the gauranteed post from honduh where he states he is tired of acting like an idiot and will be leaving the board for good, but when he says "for good" he means till the next time he cannot control himself

hondo
10-06-2011, 10:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I defended the music stations. The Ditsy Twits were stupid and cowardly made their statements overseas. As you can see here, I am defending the "music stations" (TV station) once again so yes, my friend whose head is stuck so far up his rearend his brain doesn't have enough oxygen to operate and tell his mouth to shut up, I am being consistent. LOL, what is with you lately, not getting any at home so you decide to crawl out of your hole and start crap on the CCB again?

eg8r &lt;~~~waiting for the gauranteed post from honduh where he states he is tired of acting like an idiot and will be leaving the board for good, but when he says "for good" he means till the next time he cannot control himself </div></div>

About what I figured you'd say.
You're too friggin ignorant to have a sensible conversation with.
Gayle, this moron is all yours.

hondo
10-06-2011, 10:13 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I defended the music stations. The Ditsy Twits were stupid and cowardly made their statements overseas. As you can see here, I am defending the "music stations" (TV station) once again so yes, my friend whose head is stuck so far up his rearend his brain doesn't have enough oxygen to operate and tell his mouth to shut up, I am being consistent. LOL, what is with you lately, not getting any at home so you decide to crawl out of your hole and start crap on the CCB again?

eg8r &lt;~~~waiting for the gauranteed post from honduh where he states he is tired of acting like an idiot and will be leaving the board for good, but when he says "for good" he means till the next time he cannot control himself </div></div>

And yet he said this about Hank:

'How sad this world has become with the political correctness. If he would have said pairing the two of them is like pairing fire and ice he would have still caught all the flak. These people don't care what you say, if it is negative then you have to apologize."

eg8r

But with the DC's he defended the radio stations. LMFAO!

You win, eg. Your stupidity has given me a headache.

eg8r
10-07-2011, 08:22 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You're too friggin ignorant to have a sensible conversation with.
</div></div>Are you now trying to tell me that your sarcastic BS post to me was "sensible"?

eg8r

Gayle in MD
10-07-2011, 10:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I defended the music stations. The Ditsy Twits were stupid and cowardly made their statements overseas. As you can see here, I am defending the "music stations" (TV station) once again so yes, my friend whose head is stuck so far up his rearend his brain doesn't have enough oxygen to operate and tell his mouth to shut up, I am being consistent. LOL, what is with you lately, not getting any at home so you decide to crawl out of your hole and start crap on the CCB again?

About what I figured you'd say.
You're too friggin ignorant to have a sensible conversation with.
Gayle, this moron is all yours. </div></div>

I'm done with him as well. He's going to be on ignore from now on, with no exceptions.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LOL, what is with you lately, not getting any at home so you decide to crawl out of your hole and start crap on the CCB again?
</div></div>

He can't post without taking his juvenile, rude comments to the lowest level...his input doesn't bring out our better angels. Best to ignore the immature juveniles on here.

Tells you a lot about his personality issues, huh?

G.

hondo
10-07-2011, 08:19 PM
Gayle, he's the only man I know who suffers from PMS.

Gayle in MD
10-08-2011, 07:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle, he's the only man I know who suffers from PMS. </div></div>

LOL, yeah, yet he's king of offensive sexual insinuations around here.

Hmmmm, with his snarky attitude, what's he suffering from?

G.