PDA

View Full Version : Roseanne Barr is a Right Wing Racist!

LWW
10-04-2011, 05:00 AM
WATCH, LISTEN AND LEARN COMRADES! (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfqDxNiTzOA&feature=player_embedded)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Comrades, Roseanne Barr is a fundamentalist right wing bigot. Want proof? If I may coin a phrase, Let Facts be submitted to a candid World…

In her comments to Russia Today, Barr said,

Part of my platform is, of course, the guilty must be punished and that we no longer let our children see their guilty leaders getting away with murder. Because it teaches children, you know, that they don't have to have any morals as long as they have guns and are bullies and I don't think that's a good message.

So far, so good. Bill Gates, for example, is a mass murderer. And I, like Pinkie, hate him. He is not giving away his wealth; it was never his in the first place! At least not in a just society. So Roseanne is right on the money here with her point that all wealthy people except George Soros and Michael Moore are daily encouraging our children, OUR children, to be bullies with guns. She’s right. Only union members should be allowed to bully people with guns and nobody else.

I do say that I am in favor of the return of the guillotine and that is for the worst of the worst of the guilty.

This is disturbing. Notice how she begins to soften here toward these robber barons who confiscate wealth from the Children™. Roseanne, there is no so-called “worst of the worst of the guilty” here as you so naively suppose – they’re ALL guilty. Anybody who even thinks he possesses property is a threat to the Children™ and to Earth Mother. Property makes kittens sad. All of the wealthy (except our two heroic exceptions) deserve death by guillotine unless it’s a too quick and painless way to be recycled into plant fertilizer.

I first would allow the guilty bankers to pay, you know, the ability to pay back anything over $100 million [of] personal wealth because I believe in a maximum wage of $100 million. And if they are unable to live on that amount of that amount then they should, you know, go to the reeducation camps and if that doesn't help, then being beheaded.

Now THIS is over the top. Who should be allowed to keep anything and think it’s theirs? $100 million!? Next thing you know, she’ll want to allow millionaires to keep $200 million wrung from the bleeding lips of the widows and orphans, especially if her investments begin to improve. This is compromise, insidious, racist compromise. Only a right wing stealth celebrity infiltrated by Karl Rove into our usually useful cadre of Hollywood idiots would say such a thing.

Nice try, Roseanne, but you blew your cover and we know who you are: a George W Bush tax cuts to the fat cats loving racist bigot who is destroying our planet by driving around in a great big SUV and exhaling.</div></div>

I LOVE THE CUBE! (http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/roseanne-barr-is-right-wing-racist-t7885.html)

Soflasnapper
10-05-2011, 11:45 AM
I am stunned that you now want to claim her as one of yours.

Stunned, I say!

Qtec
10-06-2011, 12:29 AM
Another pile of horse manure! Do you ever read what you post?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So far, so good. Bill Gates, for example, is a mass murderer.<span style="color: #990000">Did she say that?</span> And I, like Pinkie, hate him.<span style='font-size: 14pt'> He is not giving away his wealth;</span> </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>ACTUALLY, <u>he IS.</u></span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Bill Gates gives $10 billion for vaccines!</span> |

<span style='font-size: 17pt'>Why Bill Gates Is Giving Away His Fortune - ABC News</span>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Bill Gates No Longer World's Richest Man After Giving Away Billions</span>

7 Mar 2011 – NEW YORK (By Michelle Nichols) - Bill Gates didn't lose his title as the world's richest man last year; <span style='font-size: 17pt'>he gave it away</span> by plowing billions into his ... link (http://www.google.nl/search?q=Bill+gates+gives+billions&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:nl:official&client=firefox-a)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">George Stephanopoulos, host of "This Week:" So how did this all start for you? After you built up Microsoft, made your fortune, you're the world's richest man,<span style='font-size: 14pt'> how did you decide to start giving it away</span> and how did you choose global health?

Bill Gates: Well, the first thing was the decision that it probably wouldn't be good for my kids, for it to go to them, and so then the question of--

Stephanopoulos: Will they get nothing?

Gates: They'll get something, but not a substantial percentage. Then, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>the question is how to <span style='font-size: 17pt'>give it back</span> to society to have the best impact.</span> And so my wife Melinda and I talked about what was the focus in the United States that we think could have the biggest impact? And then we picked education and scholarships. And then on a global basis, what was the greatest inequity? And as we learned about these health issues, we realized that that's where you can make a huge change and that has such a positive effect on all the other things. </div></div>

So, now that I have demonstrated that your post was written by a cretin, do you still love the cube?

Q