PDA

View Full Version : The Moron's Daughters Listed as 'Senior Staff'

llotter
10-04-2011, 03:25 PM
So, on their half-million dollar safari trip to Africa, the daughters were listed as 'senior staff' but it was unclear if they were paid the usual rates for that position but my guess is that they were. Like all the African dictators, stuffing Swiss bank accounts with ill-gotten gains seem to be the MO of The Moron and family. Will the truth ever out?

Soflasnapper
10-04-2011, 03:41 PM
Assuming you want the answer, their 'salary' is $0, which is a little lower than the GS regs would imply for their august positions.

llotter
10-04-2011, 03:53 PM
How do you know if they were paid?

Best guess is that the daughters were listed that way to avoid having to pay for their flight and maybe some other things but then that would have to be declared as taxable income. That is probably putting the best face on it, however.

Soflasnapper
10-04-2011, 03:57 PM
More likely it was the shorthand way to say 'VIP' as regards the seating and service required. Unless you think a flight manifest determines something other than only an internal registration matter (such as getting a salary).

llotter
10-04-2011, 04:27 PM
Based on the crooked dealings of the grifters in the WH, I wouldn't give assume any benefit of the doubt without proof. I seriously doubt that anyone providing any services wouldn't recognize the daughters long before they were aware of their official position. I bet they were paid and they have probably been paid at other opportunities wherever they could.

But I was curious about how you know if the daughters were paid or not?

Gayle in MD
10-04-2011, 08:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, on their half-million dollar safari trip to Africa, the daughters were listed as 'senior staff' but it was unclear if they were paid the usual rates for that position but my guess is that they were. Like all the African dictators, stuffing Swiss bank accounts with ill-gotten gains seem to be the MO of The Moron and family. Will the truth ever out? </div></div>
<span style="color: #CC0000"> The truth is that we have a moron on the forum, two, in fact, and their names both start with an L.

Do you have any idea how many times Bush flew back and forth to Texas, and how many of his days in office he spent on vacation??

I'll give you a clue, he was on vacation for: </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> [size:11ptGeorge W. Bush is today making his final visit to Camp David as president.

He will likely miss the place: According to CBS News White House Correspondent Mark Knoller, today's trip marks Mr. Bush's 149th visit to the presidential retreat. The planned three-day stay, during which the president is being joined by family and former and current aides, will bring his total time spent at Camp David to all or part of 487 days.

Yes, that's 487 days. And Camp David is not even where the president has spent the most time when not at the White House: Knoller reports that Mr. Bush has made 77 visits to his ranch in Crawford during his presidency, and spent all or part of 490 days there.

[/size] </div></div>

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-503544_162-4728085-503544.html

Now, what was it you were yapping about?

LOL...IIARIOK!

G.

Qtec
10-04-2011, 11:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, on their half-million dollar safari trip to Africa,<span style="color: #990000"> Was that all? Seems cheap.</span> the daughters were listed as 'senior staff' <u>but it was unclear if they were paid the usual rates for that position but my guess is that they were.</u> </div></div>

LMAO.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>One is 13 yrs old, the other is 10!</span>

BTW. is there anyone in the WH who's job description is 'senior staff'?

Q

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Like all the African dictators,stuffing Swiss bank accounts with ill-gotten gains seem to be the MO of The Moron and family. </div></div>

Wrong. That would be the MO of the 1%.

LWW
10-05-2011, 02:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Assuming you want the answer, their 'salary' is $0, which is a little lower than the GS regs would imply for their august positions. </div></div>

Based on ... what's that ... only on your puppet masters demanding that you say this?

LWW
10-05-2011, 03:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Assuming you want the answer, their 'salary' is $0, which is a little lower than the GS regs would imply for their august positions. </div></div>

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>From a news source that you have claimed to be credible and that should be believed: (http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?noframes;read=214255)</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Slush fund accounts of major US politicians identified and seized at Vatican Bank (Rome).

Connection established with Daniel Dal Bosco RICO indictment, which cites Giancarlo Bruno, Silvio Berlusconi & Ban Ki Moon.

On Wednesday 5th January 2011, it emerged that US establishment-related slush fund accounts had been located in, and seized from, the Vatican Bank in Rome.

The source of funds for these accounts in almost every instance was found to be the US Treasury.

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Beneficiaries of the covert Vatican accounts include Barack Obama, Michelle Obama and each of the Obama children, Michelle Obama’s mother</span>, all the Bushes and the Clintons, including Chelsea Clinton, Joe Biden, Timothy Geithner, Janet Napolitano, several US Senators, including Mitch McConnell, several US Congressmen including John Boehner, several US Military Chiefs of Staff, the US Provost Marshal, the US Judge Advocate General, the US Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Roberts, several US Judges, the Pope, and several cardinals.

Big money was found in each of the accounts.

The longer the beneficiaries have been in office, the greater the account balances were found to be.

They range from a few million USD to more than a billion USD in the case of John Roberts. </div></div>

Qtec
10-05-2011, 10:06 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>all the Bushes</span> and the Clintons, including Chelsea Clinton, Joe Biden, Timothy Geithner, Janet Napolitano, several US Senators, including <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Mitch McConnell,</span> several US Congressmen including <span style='font-size: 14pt'>John Boehner,</span> several US Military Chiefs of Staff, the US Provost Marshal, the US Judge Advocate General, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>the US Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Roberts,</span> several US Judges, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>the Pope, </span>and several cardinals. </div></div>..and Mickey Mouse.

LOL

Q.. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
10-05-2011, 10:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>all the Bushes</span> and the Clintons, including Chelsea Clinton, Joe Biden, Timothy Geithner, Janet Napolitano, several US Senators, including <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Mitch McConnell,</span> several US Congressmen including <span style='font-size: 14pt'>John Boehner,</span> several US Military Chiefs of Staff, the US Provost Marshal, the US Judge Advocate General, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>the US Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Roberts,</span> several US Judges, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>the Pope, </span>and several cardinals. </div></div>..and Mickey Mouse.

LOL

Q.. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

The baloney he posts on here is a joke!

We certainly do have some 'far out there' RWers on here!

Soflasnapper
10-05-2011, 11:34 AM
As you may remember, the Constitution requires that no monies be expended from public monies except by legislative action approving same. Accordingly, if these two children HAD received 'salaries,' it would be from authorized budgets (as for the WH budget for paid advisors, e.g.). All such expenditures are subject to GAO audit and scrutiny, as well as Congressional oversight.

I will take the null results from the GAO and (R-CA) Chairman Rep. Darryl Issa's Government Accountability Committee as highly suggestive that these children were not paid a 'salary.'

What's that you say? That these entities haven't reported a negative finding yet, because they haven't done an investigation? Quite right, but that's my point as well.

Mark my words, and take them to the bank. There may well be some investigation as to the propriety of taking these children at public expense (if that even occurred). There will be no investigation as to whether they were paid $165,000+ per annum, or any pro-rated figure based on 'senior staff' pay rates, because that is an entirely absurd claim.

As for the OTHER claim you cite, that they have a beneficial interest in Vatican bank accounts, that is clearly a claim that slush fund stolen or bribery monies have been secretly placed overseas.

Thinking just a little, having those monies come from public authorized funds' 'salaries' is JUST A LITTLE UNSECRET for the purposes alleged, as I'm sure you'll agree.

Soflasnapper
10-11-2011, 06:50 PM
Why hasn't Issa issued subpoenas on THIS matter?

You'd think he'd want to know why the kids are getting $175,000 a year! Heck, I'D like to know why, as well!

The ONLY explanation is that he. knows. it. isn't. true.

LWW
10-12-2011, 02:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style='font-size: 14pt'>all the Bushes</span> and the Clintons, including Chelsea Clinton, Joe Biden, Timothy Geithner, Janet Napolitano, several US Senators, including <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Mitch McConnell,</span> several US Congressmen including <span style='font-size: 14pt'>John Boehner,</span> several US Military Chiefs of Staff, the US Provost Marshal, the US Judge Advocate General, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>the US Supreme Court Chief Justice, John Roberts,</span> several US Judges, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>the Pope, </span>and several cardinals. </div></div>..and Mickey Mouse.

LOL

Q.. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

The baloney he posts on here is a joke!

We certainly do have some 'far out there' RWers on here!

</div></div>

Sorry dearheart ... but that's from a source that sofa swears is credible.

Or, is it only credible when it reveals Orville Reddenbacher flying George Bush in magic airplanes?

Qtec
10-12-2011, 03:12 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but that's from a source that sofa swears is credible. </div></div>

You keep repeating that, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>knowing its a bold faced lie.</span>
I don't know how many times Sofla has explained to you where you are wrong on this but you just refuse to accept facts.

He never once said the SITE he linked to was a reliable source because it wasn't the source of the article he posted.

You know what a link is, don't you?

Get it now?

Q

LWW
10-12-2011, 03:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">but that's from a source that sofa swears is credible. </div></div>

You keep repeating that, <span style='font-size: 14pt'>knowing its a bold faced lie.</span>
I don't know how many times Sofla has explained to you where you are wrong on this but you just refuse to accept facts.

He never once said the SITE he linked to was a reliable source because it wasn't the source of the article he posted.

You know what a link is, don't you?

Get it now?

Q </div></div>

Yep ... and I know you are lying.

That is the site linked for the Orville Reddenbacher - George Bush - magic airplane myth ... and you also hammered the point that these folks were credible nitboy.

Qtec
10-12-2011, 03:36 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> That is the site <span style='font-size: 14pt'>linked</span> for the Orville Reddenbacher - George Bush - magic airplane myth .</div></div>

Give me the link. I will bet the article is linked from another site.

ie the site Sofla LINKED is a CONDUIT for other stories from other sites/ sources.

ie, they have NOTHING to do with CONTENT.

Q

LWW
10-12-2011, 03:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> That is the site <span style='font-size: 14pt'>linked</span> for the Orville Reddenbacher - George Bush - magic airplane myth .</div></div>

Give me the link. I will bet the article is linked from another site.

ie the site Sofla LINKED is a CONDUIT for other stories from other sites/ sources.

ie, they have NOTHING to do with CONTENT.

Q </div></div>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes ... he's a nutjob, that's why he's on "RUMORMILLNEWS.COM" my ill informed friend.

LWW </div></div>

So why are you using him as a source to trash U.S. Navy Captain Gunther Russbacher ?

Q </div></div>

You really are that stupid, aren't you.

HERE is where sofa linked to RMN as a reliable source. (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=336111#Post336111)

Dance for us now snoopy.
HERE is where you bought Orville Reddenbacher's lies withiout question. (<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why did you leave out this:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Testifying to this flight is Russbacher, the pilot.</div></div>

<span style="color: #990000">The Passengers aboard the aircraft included the command pilot <u>U.S. Navy Captain</u> Gunther Russbacher,</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Navy pilot is currently at Terminal Island, a federal prison, awaiting an appeal on a charge of <u>misuse and misappropriation of government properties</u>,<span style="color: #990000"> Paper clips?</span> misuse of government jets, and misuse of government purchase orders for purchase of fuel. <span style="color: #990000"> Oh boy!</span></div></div>

from your link "RUMORMILLNEWS?"

LWW
</div></div>

Its obvious to a blind man that these are trumped up charges to put him under pressure and to discredit him. Baby Bush did the same thing with Wilson. Get real. You're not fooling anybody.

Q.........except yourself.... and the lap dogs. </div></div>)

Qtec
10-12-2011, 04:02 AM
what I said (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=336303#Post336303)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know if what the guy says is true or not. I was just pointing out that linking to a source on a site that you believe to be nutty proves nothing.

Forget RUMORMILLNEWS.COM [ which is it seems just a forum where anyone can post anything ] and listen to a real journalist making his case in 11 minutes. </div></div>

Q

Qtec
10-12-2011, 04:09 AM
Watch the video. An argument based on facts. It will freak you out.

Q............. listen (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEZBz5ahHr4&feature=related)

LWW
10-12-2011, 04:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> what I said (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=336303#Post336303)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't know if what the guy says is true or not. I was just pointing out that linking to a source on a site that you believe to be nutty proves nothing.

Forget RUMORMILLNEWS.COM [ which is it seems just a forum where anyone can post anything ] and listen to a real journalist making his case in 11 minutes. </div></div>

Nice try.

The reality is, as any objective review of the thread will show, is that you bought sofa's story because it was the lie you wanted to hear.

You never bothered to check his source, RMN, until I used it to show that the author was a grad A moonbat.

You then questioned RMN, stupidly, not yet realizing that sofa and I were using the same source.

Your isolated and out of context snippet is yet another example of you using doublethink weasel words to excuse your own ignorance.

Now ... dance some more for us snoopy ...

http://images.pictureshunt.com/pics/s/snoopy-5368.jpg

Q </div></div>

Soflasnapper
10-12-2011, 01:20 PM
It's a little hard to follow what's really going on here.

To clarify, please estimate the number of billions of dollars you think has been put overseas in the names of the Obama daughters, and explain why 'their share' (?) wasn't simply put directly into the accounts of their parents.

Or, if you think that number of billions is 'zero,' and you do not credence the report you cited, considering its tawdry source and all, are you thereby admitting you post up things not even you take to be factual, for apparently personal revenge reasons, to pay back people for what you imagine are the same lies?

(A trained psychologist may be necessary to puzzle out all the things going on with your posting.)

LWW
10-12-2011, 01:56 PM
I would guess it to be $0B myself.

My point, which a doublethinker such as yourself will never get, is that you always ... and I mean <span style='font-size: 14pt'>ALWAYS</span> ... go to whatever supports the regime at the moment.

If RMN supports the regime's agenda ... you claim it to be entirely credible.

If RMN contradicts the regime's agenda ... you claim it to be untrustworthy.

That's what's called INconsistenct.

I, OTOH, have been completely consistent in that I think your moonbat crazy RMN site is completely bogus when it made up shiite about Bush and I think it's completely bogus when it makes up shiite about Obama.

In fact, I think RMN is the most full of shiite source I have ever encountered, with the possible exception of DEMOCRATICUNDERGROUND.COM.

PuffingonaPost is a fine example of journalistic excellence compared to Orville Reddenbacher's nonsense.

Soflasnapper
10-12-2011, 04:16 PM
Totally ridiculous claims.

'RMN' typically SAYS NOTHING (except when the site operator Rayelan posts up something).

Rather, various people post things there. Including links to mainstream paper reports, television interviews, etc., which do not become automatically false because someone linked to them there. (Hint: they post a lot of the same information you do, because it's gone viral on the web. Here's (http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=218149) the link posted there on the Issa subpoenas, for example. )

In case you hadn't noticed, there is NOTHING THERE that supports Obama. It is all negative about Obama.

I have never used them as a link to support any issue about Obama.

Since I didn't support the alleged assassination of Obama, nor the slayings of the two men recently, or his idea that he can order the execution of US citizens without due process, I am hardly a down-the-line supporter of the man.

Or perhaps you can explain how my criticizing him on these and other issues shows that I always support everything he does. I pick and choose, differently, depending upon the differing issue at question.

Qtec
10-13-2011, 03:53 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's a little hard to follow what's really going on here. </div></div>

That's because LWW keeps changing the subject. Every time he runs into a dead end, he goes off on another tangent. That way he never has to admit he is wrong. Pretty sad really.

This thread is a classic example.

eg, Claim..."The Moron's Daughters Listed as 'Senior Staff'"

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Once this idiotic claim has been shot down</span>, <u>instead of admitting it, he brings up something from months ago and thinks we won't notice that he is off topic.</u>

Q

LWW
10-13-2011, 04:19 AM
So ... they are only credible when they agree with you?

LWW
10-13-2011, 04:27 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It's a little hard to follow what's really going on here. </div></div>

That's because LWW keeps changing the subject. Every time he runs into a dead end, he goes off on another tangent. That way he never has to admit he is wrong. Pretty sad really.

This thread is a classic example.

eg, Claim..."The Moron's Daughters Listed as 'Senior Staff'"

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>Once this idiotic claim has been shot down</span>, <u>instead of admitting it, he brings up something from months ago and thinks we won't notice that he is off topic.</u>

Q </div></div>

If you want the truth, which I doubt, thay ... along with Mrs Obama's mama and several other relatives were listed as "SENIOR STAFF" on the travel manifest for a trip to Africa.

By listing them all as senior stagg, the regime was able to stiff the taxpayer for a $1M+/- extended family vacation under the guise of being a diplomatic mission.

SNOOOOPY!!!! BRING A MOP!!!! (http://wwwwakeupamericans-spree.blogspot.com/2011/10/obamas-daughters-are-listed-as-senior.html)

Soflasnapper
10-13-2011, 12:55 PM
If you want the truth, which I doubt, thay ... along with Mrs Obama's mama and several other relatives were listed as "SENIOR STAFF" on the travel manifest for a trip to Africa.

If that is true, there is no evidence yet for it.

Your link clearly says the daughters were listed as senior staff. While the link also mentions the parties you list were on the trip, guess what it does not say?

That's right. It does not say those other parties were listed as senior staff. Perhaps you misread it?

No OTHER reporting of the voluminous citations of this incident I've seen state anyone in the family other than the daughters were listed as senior staff.

If you think any have, please show your impressive google skills (and do a better job than is typical for you)!