PDA

View Full Version : wingnutopia

Qtec
10-06-2011, 02:13 AM
ignoramus (http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/rep-steve-kings-lament-dreams-about-whe)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Rep. Steve King Pines for the Days When Only Male Property Owners Voted
</div></div>

This is the problem, too many GOP Reps have ZERO knowledge of history.

Q

Gayle in MD
10-06-2011, 07:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ignoramus (http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/rep-steve-kings-lament-dreams-about-whe)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Rep. Steve King Pines for the Days When Only Male Property Owners Voted
</div></div>

Q </div></div>

Mind if I do a little edit?

'This is the problem, too many GOP Reps have ZERO knowledge.'

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r
10-06-2011, 07:56 AM
It always makes me laugh to see a person like you question the knowledge of others. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

LWW
10-06-2011, 08:00 AM
Are you aware that C&L has printed a correction of their deceit they spoon fed to you?

Do you care?

LWW
10-06-2011, 08:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> ignoramus (http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/rep-steve-kings-lament-dreams-about-whe)

</div></div>

Q </div></div>

Care to discuss which party ran the plantations and initiated the voting limitation laws back then?

Probably not.

Mind if I do a little edit?

'This is the problem, too many GOP Reps have ZERO knowledge.'

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

</div></div>

LWW
10-06-2011, 08:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It always makes me laugh to see a person like you question the knowledge of others. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

That was precious wasn't it.

That was analogous to the inmates lecturing the shrinks in the looney bin.

Soflasnapper
10-06-2011, 09:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you aware that C&L has printed a correction of their deceit they spoon fed to you?

Do you care? </div></div>

Uh, no they haven't.

They link to their BLOG which is called Political Correction. Perhaps you mistook that blog name for a retraction or updated clarification, but it doesn't appear to be that.

LWW
10-06-2011, 12:27 PM
That's even worse, because they are contradicting their headline in their own article ... but, when one gets their "OPINION" from CROOKS & LIARS I guess that's to be expected.

Gayle in MD
10-06-2011, 02:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Are you aware that C&L has printed a correction of their deceit they spoon fed to you?

Do you care? </div></div>

Uh, no they haven't.

They link to their BLOG which is called Political Correction. Perhaps you mistook that blog name for a retraction or updated clarification, but it doesn't appear to be that. </div></div>

This is when a "Normal" person would admit they were wrong, and make an apology.

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

eg8r
10-06-2011, 03:01 PM
Not according to your actions on this board.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
10-07-2011, 08:37 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not according to your actions on this board.

eg8r </div></div>

Look Ed,
Just keep your nasty comments to yourself.

If you're not interested in discussing the subjects of the threads, then just stuff it.

Yeah, I get fed up with you, and after numerous attacks, I lash back, but your relentless sarcastic and degrading comments, go on and on, and you never let up.

Maybe people like you and your new buddies from AZ get a thrill out of your non stop attacks, but I don't find them worthy of my interest.

You are guilty of every single thing you accuse others of, and IMO, you're worse than most.

At least I do make an effort to ignore you over long periods of time, but IMO your only interest is in airing your natural instincts for nastiness.

I am not above admitting it when I'm wrong. I've done so many times on this forum. I show respect to those who do the same.
I don't believe that you have EVER admitted to any of the patently incorrect things you've writen here, which are truly absurd.

Get this through your head. I am done with responding to your attacks, and your many, many ridiculous lies, that you post on this forum.

I've made efforts in the past, to befriend you, and impress upon you, that your opinions of me, impact me about as much as a bothersome and obnoxious little gnat at a picnic, and to impress upon you that these childish and annoying practices of yours, take away from this forum.

You are one of the more nasty members here, and I don't think any of our long time members, would disagree.

We all noticed a difference in the tone of the forum, just after you arrived, and the older you grow, the more obnoxious you become.

Take your childish, immature comments elsewhere, because this is it for you, as far as I'm concerned. You don't inspire people to want to communicate with you.

All the best to you and yours. I do wish you well, but I have had it with your snarky, ugly personality.

For the sake of others who come here to communicate annd discuss current events, I would appreciate it if you would leave me out of your attacks, and constant references, and go your own way. This time, I mean it. You won't get another response from me until you can come on here and act like an adult.

G.

eg8r
10-07-2011, 08:58 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't believe that you have EVER admitted to any of the patently incorrect things you've writen here, which are truly absurd.
</div></div>My best impersonation of you, don't you like it?

eg8r