PDA

View Full Version : There are SO many examples...

Qtec
10-06-2011, 03:53 AM
...of GOP hypocrisy, its impossible to document them all, even for someone who has as much time on their hands as LWW.

Q........ /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif...just saying,... you don't have to look far. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

Gayle in MD
10-06-2011, 07:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...of GOP hypocrisy, its impossible to document them all, even for someone who has as much time on their hands as LWW.

Q........ /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif...just saying,... you don't have to look far. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Soflasnapper
10-06-2011, 10:15 AM
It's been shown over and over again, to little effect.

This hypocrisy thing is apparently just not a powerful tool of criticism, unless you have an entire propaganda machine to pound it home (as the right does).

People cluck their tongues, and that's about it.

cushioncrawler
10-06-2011, 04:03 PM
Me, myself, i stand back a bit further. What i see iz a krappy world full of krappy pipple with krappy systems. Systems based on liberty krapp, and freedom krapp, and right to do this krapp or that krapp. Systems krapping up the future for smart caring pipple not yet born. Systems where u are a success if u make a lot of money and die of cancer and hav dunn nothing for the environment or for the earth or the real future.
Thats the real hypocricy.
mac.

Gayle in MD
10-06-2011, 04:50 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Me, myself, i stand back a bit further. What i see iz a krappy world full of krappy pipple with krappy systems. Systems based on liberty krapp, and freedom krapp, and right to do this krapp or that krapp. Systems krapping up the future for smart caring pipple not yet born. Systems where u are a success if u make a lot of money and die of cancer and hav dunn nothing for the environment or for the earth or the real future.
Thats the real hypocricy.
mac. </div></div>

IMO, the greatest sin is the trashing of the earth.

Interesting that the "Christian, Family Values, Grand Oil Party" are the worst offenders, don't you think so, Mac?

And just as interesting, that RR, the hero of the right, was the President who took the solar panels off the White House, and made fun of Jimmy Carter, who, IMO, was decades ahead of Reagan, in his understanding of the coming threats and difficulties, if we did not get free of foreign oil.

Carter reduced our foreign oil imports by nearly half...

He was so right, in his warnings.

G.

cushioncrawler
10-06-2011, 05:04 PM
Yes. First kums the future. This means first kums the earth, the environment.

Obviously things are going badly everywhere. Too much population. Too much damage, pollution, etc.

Worse than that, things are getting worserer. The prezent systems dont appear to hav good solutions.

The enemy iz ignorance (eg krappynomix and religion), and selfishness (eg greed).

The real enemy iz corporations.
mac.

Gayle in MD
10-06-2011, 05:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes. First kums the future. This means first kums the earth, the environment.

Obviously things are going badly everywhere. Too much population. Too much damage, pollution, etc.

Worse than that, things are getting worserer. The prezent systems dont appear to hav good solutions.

The enemy iz ignorance (eg krappynomix and religion), and selfishness (eg greed).

The real enemy iz corporations.
mac. </div></div>

Tap, Tap, Tap! AND, we can lay the power of unchecked corporate pollution and greed, right at the feet of the Radical Activist RW Supreme Court Fascists Justices, appointed by Reagan, Bush and Bush!

Have you ever seen The Shock Doctrine, Mac?

G.

cushioncrawler
10-06-2011, 06:00 PM
I dont think i hav seen The Shock Doctrine. But i think i read the link u posted weeks ago. Very informativ. Very scary. The enemys are....

Corporations.
CEO's.
Crime.
Corruption.
Cathlix.
Crappynomix
Constitutions.
Courts.
Congress.
Citizens.

Gayle in MD
10-07-2011, 06:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I dont think i hav seen The Shock Doctrine. But i think i read the link u posted weeks ago. Very informativ. Very scary. The enemys are....

Corporations.
CEO's.
Crime.
Corruption.
Cathlix.
Crappynomix
Constitutions.
Courts.
Congress.
Citizens. </div></div>

Yes, and the Catholoic Church, and Republicans are doing everything they can do, to destroy access to birth control, of ANY kind, while the world is eating itself alive!!!

Idiots!

G.