PDA

View Full Version : Who stole Gayle's meds?

eg8r
10-06-2011, 09:21 PM
Anyone know the answer?

eg8r

Qtec
10-06-2011, 11:30 PM
I don't think its Gayle. This has happened before.

Who else here has posted 50 new threads in one day?

Q

Sev
10-07-2011, 04:42 AM
Gayle hasnt denied it.

Doesnt bother me. After all I held the site hostage for almost 2 weeks once. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Qtec
10-07-2011, 04:43 AM
Gayle hasnt denied it.

<span style="color: #CC0000">So, if you said Karl Rove was hung like a baboon and he didn't deny it it must be true. Moron.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Doesnt bother me. After all I held the site hostage for almost 2 weeks once. \:\)</div></div>

Yes, I remember that. For some reason it seems like you are proud of that. What a moron.

I am no Colombo, but your previous tantrum bears a very close resemblance to the poster in this thread.

Q

Straight up.

Did you or anyone to your knowledge hack G's account ?

Q...a simple YES or NO is enough.

Qtec
10-07-2011, 04:57 AM
Calling Gayle. Did you make these posts?

End the speculation.

Q

Sev
10-07-2011, 05:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle hasnt denied it.

<span style="color: #CC0000">So, if you said Karl Rove was hung like a baboon and he didn't deny it it must be true. Moron.</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Doesnt bother me. After all I held the site hostage for almost 2 weeks once. \:\)</div></div>

Yes, I remember that. For some reason it seems like you are proud of that. What a moron.

I am no Colombo, but your previous tantrum bears a very close resemblance to the poster in this thread.

Q

Straight up.

Did you or anyone to your knowledge hack G's account ?

Q...a simple YES or NO is enough. </div></div>

You have to find your entertainment where you can. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif
What tantrum?

Are you asking me if I am aware of an account hacking?
If so. No.

LWW
10-07-2011, 06:03 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am no Colombo ...

Q</div></div>

How true.

LWW
10-07-2011, 06:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Gayle hasnt denied it.

Doesnt bother me. After all I held the site hostage for almost 2 weeks once. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif </div></div>

I think she finally went through the 11 years of newspapers piled up on the porch.

eg8r
10-07-2011, 08:37 AM
If it is not then I retract my post. The questions though do seem to fit her normal rants.

eg8r