PDA

View Full Version : Billy Wier's in Ft Worth

OnePocketChamp
09-22-2002, 09:47 AM
To all those serious players looking for the best tables in the DFW area, your search is over. Billy Wiers is that place, absolutely the best tables in town (Diamond Professionals), plenty of room between tables, nice carpet and great seating. Now, for those that know me, they know I love Click's in Arlington but let me tell you Sky High is the place to play. They have done a remarkable job laying this place out and cater to the serious player and offer a great deal for the player that goes to the table alot; i.e., $50.00 flat rate for a month with unlimited playing time, no exclusions.
See everyone at Billy Wiers where Rackmup and I will be playing, one hole of course unless Ken badgers me into playing that silly game called 9-ball.

rackmup
09-22-2002, 08:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: OnePocketChamp:</font><hr>See everyone at Billy Wiers where Rackmup and I will be playing, one hole of course unless Ken badgers me into playing that silly game called 9-ball.<hr></blockquote>

Funny...it's only a "silly" game when he's losing at 9-ball to me. When he's beating me, it's suddenly a "tolerable game but I prefer one-pocket."

Les...as you age, you grow even more fickle.

Regards,

Ken (both Les and I stunk it up at the bar-box league today. Got smoked by TJ Davis and Cory Lee to name a few.)

eg8r
09-24-2002, 07:02 AM
When are you guys going to be up there. I live just off of Bryant Irving now and it would be fun to go up and shoot around.

rackmup
09-25-2002, 07:29 AM
We will be there ALL DAY this Saturday. I'm easy to find: Just ask for "Ken" or as I am now so affectionately known (thanks to my good pal, Steve Abear), "GUPPIE".

You can't miss Les...tall, always wears jeans and loafers, dark hair (obviously dyed) and an unlit cigarette hanging from his mouth. (Just teasing about the hair-dye buddy!)

Regards,

Ken

SpiderMan
09-26-2002, 01:43 PM
Ken,

If you get some time Saturday, give me a call. My friend Chopstick from Orlando is in town this weekend and we're getting a few one-pocket players together to do some shooting. Chop's been taking private lessons with Grady Mathews. He called me from South Carolina last week to say that my asswhipping was in the microwave and would be ready shortly.

We'll be playing in Dallas, though.

SpiderMan

rackmup
09-26-2002, 01:56 PM
I know OnePocketChamp was interested in meeting your buddy and listening to some Grady stories. I'll check with him. You really ought to do yourself and your friend a favor and drop by Billy Wier's. It's pool heaven.

Regards,

Ken

nAz
09-26-2002, 02:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: OnePocketChamp:</font><hr> offer a great deal for the player that goes to the table alot; i.e., $50.00 flat rate for a month with unlimited playing time, no exclusions. <hr></blockquote>

Oh man now thats a deal in nyc you can spend $50 in 4 hours at a decent PH!

9 Ball Girl
09-26-2002, 02:47 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: nAz:</font><hr>Oh man now thats a deal in nyc you can spend $50 in 4 hours at a decent PH!<hr></blockquote>

Mmm...I wonder. And whose $50 would that be? /ccboard/images/icons/tongue.gif