PDA

View Full Version : Obama wins!

hondo
10-08-2011, 09:04 AM
49% of Americans say they will not vote for Obama in 2012.
Great! That leaves 51% for Obama! All right! He wins!

Now, before anal retentive literalists like dubbie, eg, and yugo jump on this post and tell me how stupid I am, I was kidding.

Still, statistics are fun. Suppose the undecided swing towards Obama, which, considering the pathetic lot of Republican pretenders, is certainly a possibility,
Also, there's no guarantee that all 49% are going to vote Republican.
Plus, after watching Obama debate Perry or Bachman or Pizzaman,
many of those 49% will re-consider, I'm sure.

ugotda7
10-08-2011, 09:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">49% of Americans say they will not vote for Obama in 2012.

Now, before anal retentive literalists like dubbie, eg, and yugo jump on this post and tell me how stupid I am, I was kidding.

Still, statistics are fun. Suppose the undecided swing towards Obama, which, considering the pathetic lot of Republican pretenders, is certainly a possibility,
many of those 49% will re-consider, I'm sure. </div></div>

http://nicoleirene.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/attentionwhore-poster1.jpg

Gayle in MD
10-08-2011, 09:49 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">49% of Americans say they will not vote for Obama in 2012.

Obama is going to win the election.

I don't believe there are enough idiots in this country who would vote for the imbeciles that are running against him.

G.

hondo
10-08-2011, 09:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">49% of Americans say they will not vote for Obama in 2012.

http://nicoleirene.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/attentionwhore-poster1.jpg </div></div>

If that's your wife, I don't see what she sees in you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

ugotda7
10-08-2011, 10:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">49% of Americans say they will not vote for Obama in 2012.

http://nicoleirene.files.wordpress.com/2010/03/attentionwhore-poster1.jpg </div></div>

If that's your wife, I don't see what she sees in you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

That's a WV bar karaoke singer asking the adoring crowd to be quiet.

Stretch
10-08-2011, 12:12 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">49% of Americans say they will not vote for Obama in 2012.

If that's your wife, I don't see what she sees in you. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif </div></div>

That's a WV bar karaoke singer asking the adoring crowd to be quiet. </div></div>

I knew Lawrence would eventually find his true calling lol. St.

LWW
10-08-2011, 03:07 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">49% of Americans say they will not vote for Obama in 2012.

That looks eerily similar to this individual:
http://0.tqn.com/d/animatedtv/1/0/p/5/cartmanindrag.jpg