PDA

View Full Version : Put up or shut up time for Cain...

Soflasnapper
10-09-2011, 12:48 PM
Now that presidential nominee contender Herman Cain has achieved membership in the top tier of 3 leading in the polls, he will now begin to receive the more serious scrutiny attendant to that leadership position. Before, as a quixotic maverick with little perceived chance of winning this whole thing, much of what he said got a pass.

I see two immediate issues for Cain.

One is his lying answer to Lawrence O'Donnell, concerning why he didn't involve himself in the civil rights movement as a young man. He pled that he was too young. He said that was what the college-age blacks were doing, but that he was a high-schooler. Then he said, had he been older, he probably would have gotten involved.

Problem: O'Donnell had done his homework, and swiftly recited the years in which Cain attended Moorehead State AS A COLLEGE STUDENT. For those years happened to be during the strong activities of the Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), right there at Moorehead, the alma mater of Martin Luther King, Jr., during a period of massive civil rights organization on the campus. If Cain had been interested to engage himself in this struggle, and only his age as not yet reaching college yet was the issue (as he claimed), then there was no such age problem for him AS A COLLEGE STUDENT during those times.

Don't misunderstand my point. I think it would be defensible position that he simply didn't want to get into trouble, even as a slightly older person than a high-schooler. But he didn't say that-- he said he (probably) WOULD have done it, had he not been in high-school. There's this contradiction for him to address.

More importantly, there's his 9-9-9 program. He has stated that it has been specked out, 'scored' if you will, by some of the top economists in this country (whom he refuses to name), and has made several claims about this so-far rather vague plan.

That it will be substantially revenue neutral, and that nobody is going to be relatively harmed as worse off under its programs, since any relative harm will be off-set by other provisions he advocates.

With the sketchy details available so far, some have said it will raise only about half the revenue of the current tax arrangements that it would replace. If so, that would increase the annual deficit by about $1 trillion, in perpetuity.

Realistically, the latter issue is the key one. If his claims here turn out to be rubbish, and no top economic experts have ever looked into it or approved it, then he will be revealed as a crank and a liar, however much he is an authentic liar and crank.

If instead his claims are accurate, I would support that plan, even if I do not support him in the end.

Do you think the 9-9-9 plan is sound, or a phony gimmick? And when will Cain be required to put up or shut up about it?

Gayle in MD
10-09-2011, 01:53 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that presidential nominee contender Herman Cain has achieved membership in the top tier of 3 leading in the polls, he will now begin to receive the more serious scrutiny attendant to that leadership position. Before, as a quixotic maverick with little perceived chance of winning this whole thing, much of what he said got a pass.

One is his lying answer to Lawrence O'Donnell, concerning why he didn't involve himself in the civil rights movement as a young man. He pled that he was too young. He said that was what the college-age blacks were doing, but that he was a high-schooler. Then he said, had he been older, he probably would have gotten involved.

Problem: O'Donnell had done his homework, and swiftly recited the years in which Cain attended Moorehead State AS A COLLEGE STUDENT. For those years happened to be during the strong activities of the Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee (SNCC), right there at Moorehead, the alma mater of Martin Luther King, Jr., during a period of massive civil rights organization on the campus. If Cain had been interested to engage himself in this struggle, and only his age as not yet reaching college yet was the issue (as he claimed), then there was no such age problem for him AS A COLLEGE STUDENT during those times.

Don't misunderstand my point. I think it would be defensible position that he simply didn't want to get into trouble, even as a slightly older person than a high-schooler. But he didn't say that-- he said he (probably) WOULD have done it, had he not been in high-school. There's this contradiction for him to address.

More importantly, there's his 9-9-9 program. He has stated that it has been specked out, 'scored' if you will, by some of the top economists in this country (whom he refuses to name), and has made several claims about this so-far rather vague plan.

That it will be substantially revenue neutral, and that nobody is going to be relatively harmed as worse off under its programs, since any relative harm will be off-set by other provisions he advocates.

With the sketchy details available so far, some have said it will raise only about half the revenue of the current tax arrangements that it would replace. If so, that would increase the annual deficit by about $1 trillion, in perpetuity.

Realistically, the latter issue is the key one. If his claims here turn out to be rubbish, and no top economic experts have ever looked into it or approved it, then he will be revealed as a crank and a liar, however much he is an authentic liar and crank.

If instead his claims are accurate, I would support that plan, even if I do not support him in the end.

Do you think the 9-9-9 plan is sound, or a phony gimmick? And when will Cain be required to put up or shut up about it? </div></div>

I think he's a crank, a liar, and unfit to be president.

Additionally, my interpretation of his 9-9-9- is that it would make things far more difficult for the middle class and the poor, than for the very wealthy.

Above all, we need to remove the economics that favor the wealthy, at the expense of opprotunities for the rest.

I honestly don't think he has a ghost of a chance, anyway. The things he has stated in the last several weeks, IMO, have been far too offensive to far too many Americans...p[articularly his

"If you don't have a job, don't blame Wall St., blame yourself," rhetoric, which, IMO, is hugely offensive, to those Americans who understand what actually brought this country down into the Bush deregulatory ERA of Failed Trickle Down Economics, ... leading to near Depression.

Given the facts of the Bush, no strings attached, Bail Out, for Wall St., I think most Americans will find his statement very offensive.

Additionally, I see little to admire, when I hear his excuses for taking a bye, from working for civil rights, in those very important, days.

G.

Sev
10-09-2011, 08:28 PM
Most of America did not take an active role in the civil rights movement. They just road the political wave.

Cain didnt. So what? Just because he is black makes it a requirement that he should have taken an active role as a young man?

At least he isnt a wanna be MKL like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton.

cushioncrawler
10-09-2011, 09:46 PM
Herman Cain's 999 Plan
Vision for Economic Growth
•The natural state of our economy is prosperity. Freedom ensures that.
•We must get the government off our backs, out of our pockets and out of our way in order to return to prosperity.
•Policy uncertainty is killing the economy.

Economic Guiding Principles

1.Production drives the economy, not spending.
◦We can not spend our way to prosperity.
◦Government spending IS taxation.
◦Government spending is like taking a bucket of water from the deep end of the pool, pouring it in the shallow end. Then they HOPE that the water level will CHANGE.

2.Risk taking drives growth .
◦Business formation and job creation are dependent on entrepreneurs taking risks.
◦Investors who fund those entrepreneurs likewise take risks.

3.Measurements must be dependable.
◦A dollar must always be a dollar just as an hour is always 60 minutes.
◦Sound money is crucial for prosperity.
We Must Unite Not Divide
•When one party seeks to spend so that the other party must focus on cutting, we must unite around economic growth.
•Unite all tax payers, don’t divide them into “income” tax payers vs. “payroll” tax payers.
•Unite those wanting to eliminate deductions with those seeking lower rates.
•As a first step, unite the “Flat-Taxers” with the “Fair-Taxers”

Economic Growth is the Key
•This is the worst recovery since the Depression.
•If the President’s goal was to tie for last place with the previous worst recovery, he failed by 6 million jobs.
•If we had a typical recovery, 13 million more Americans would be employed today.
•That means more tax revenue, less government spending and 13 million less people opposed to reasonable spending cuts.
•The Super Committee must deliver a robust growth solution.
•America can’t wait for 2012, we need growth NOW

Phase 1 - 9-9-9
•Current circumstances call for bolder action.
•The Phase 1 Enhanced Plan incorporates the features of Phase One and gets us a step closer to Phase two.
•I call on the Super Committee to pass the Phase 1 Enhanced Plan along with their spending cut package.
•The Phase 1 Enhanced Plan unites Flat Tax supporters with Fair tax supporters.
•Achieves the broadest possible tax base along with the lowest possible rate of 9%.
•It ends the Payroll Tax completely – a permanent holiday!
•Zero capital gains tax
•Ends the Death Tax.
•Eliminates double taxation of dividends
•Business Flat Tax – 9%
◦Gross income less all investments, all purchases from other businesses and all dividends paid to shareholders.
◦Empowerment Zones will offer additional deductions for payroll employed in the zone.
•Individual Flat Tax – 9%.
◦Gross income less charitable deductions.
◦Empowerment Zones will offer additional deductions for those living and/or working in the zone.
•National Sales Tax – 9%.
◦This gets the Fair Tax off the sidelines and into the game.

Phase 2 – The Fair Tax
•Amidst a backdrop of the economic boom created by the Phase 1 Enhanced Plan, I will begin the process of educating the American people on the benefits of continuing the next step to the Fair Tax.
•The Fair Tax would ultimately replace individual and corporate income taxes.
•It would make it possible to end the IRS as we know it.
•The Fair Tax makes our exported goods and services the most competitively internationally than any other tax system.

Phase 1 Enhanced Plan – Summary
•Unites all tax payers so we all pay income taxes and no one pays payroll taxes
•Provides the least incentive to evade taxes and the fewest opportunities to do so
•Lifts a $430 billion dead-weight burden on the economy due to compliance, enforcement, collection, etc.
•Is fair, neutral, transparent, and efficient
•Ends nearly all deductions and special interest favors
•Ends all payroll taxes
•Ends the Death Tax
•Features zero tax on capital gains and repatriated profits
•Lowest marginal rates on production
•Allows immediate expensing of business investments
•Eliminates double taxation of dividends
•Increases capital formation. Capital per worker drives productivity and wage growth
•Capital formation will aid capital availability for small businesses
•Features a platform to launch properly structured Empowerment Zones to revitalize our inner cities
•We all know the Fed has tripled the money supply since 2008. They have been printing money out of thin air to finance the Obama spending machine. While true Fed reform that restores sound money may have to wait for my election, the best thing we can do now is to pursue policies that increase the DEMAND for dollars to help mitigate the risks associated with the increase in the supply.
•Pro-growth economic policies equal a strong dollar policy

cushioncrawler
10-09-2011, 09:55 PM
<span style='font-size: 20pt'>◦Government spending IS taxation.</span>
I woz pleezed to see this statement. It iz the backbone of mac's tax plan. Mac's tax plan iz zero tax.

If gov spending iz tax, then u dont need tax -- all u need iz spending -- if u spend u tax.

Its a diffikult concept to understand and to explain. And i doubt that Herman aktually understands what he sayd.

There are a number of minor problems linked to mac's tax that would need fixing. But one of the beautys of mac's tax iz that az there would be no tax to kollekt then there would be zero kost of kollektion. At prezent i am thinking that the kost of kollekting taxes in theusofa = say 5% of the tax kollekted. Kost of kollekting mac's tax = 0%.
mac.

cushioncrawler
10-09-2011, 10:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">.....Do you think the 9-9-9 plan is sound, or a phony gimmick?.....</div></div>I like mac's zero tax plan. If not mac's tax then i like the idea of a 1% of 1% tax on all money moovments -- alltho praps this need only apply to bank stuff and wall street stuff.

Re Herman's 999 plan.
Simplyfykation of taxes sounds good to me. But there are 4 key points about any tax plan today.
1. Will it help unemployment.
2. Will it help employment.
3. Will it help non-employment.
4. Will it help under-employment.
I doubt that 999 will.

And there are 2 main points about any tax plan any day.
1. Duz it spread the tax burden fairly.
2. Duz it allow gov debt.
I doubt that 999 duz.
mac.

Gayle in MD
10-09-2011, 10:37 PM
Mac,
Frogive me, but much of this post seems somewhat unnrelated, as to the realities of the world today.

This recession, is not comparable, to any recession, in history, for one thing.

Then there is this little item:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">◦Sound money is crucial for prosperity.
</div></div>

When was the last time we had sound money?

Was this recent greedy, Piggy, highway robbery on Wall St., anything close to the premise of sound money?

This is the time to spend money to create jobs, and aim those job producing efforts in the direction of saving this planet, it's people, it's animals

We are all muddling around in filth, and there can be no more noble, or honorable motive, as a road to economic success, than to grow those needed jobs, through love and appreciation for the salvation of a pristine planet which some of us have had the good fortune to experience, and commit to building an economy on that goal, to leave to our own, as good as was left to us, at least for the early part of our lives.

I often wonder, when reading this forum, if my problem with the right, is that I am older and can actually remember living in a world when every single day, was a clear, sweet smelling, blue bird day, when a kid like me, could ride my bike to a bubbling brook, a natural running spring of clear, clean water, springing from the earth...walk the sandy bottom of a clear creek, and enjoy the beauty of a different world, entirely, playing a creek full of fishes and all sorts of interesting forms of life.

Any solution to our current problems that does not build it's base upon the health of our planet, is incredibly short sighted and ignorant, regardless of which economic philosophy one might subscribe to...going against the health of the earth, simply cannot be the right or correct course of action, regardless of costs. The costs of taking care of our planet, would create jobs, which would be a salvation, in many more ways than one.

Of course, the very worst thing that could happen to us, and the world, right now, would be for the pollution protectors, who are chipping away at over a century of environmental protection, to gain more political and global power, and do even more damage.

What I have read recently about what Republicans are doing to all of us, quietly, and stealthly, as regards our environmental safety, air, food and water safety, is a commentary to what it really means to be a pig, one who would live in this beautiful world, and be such a pig, that they have no conscience or problem at all in trashing it for their own kids and grand kids, and others, long after you're gone, as long as it gives you a few more bucks in your pocket every week, or more political power, more bribe money from the ultra pigs, who are buying votes.

So there is no question, that the polluting corporations, are not our friends, they are polluting our homeplace, pretending to br our salvations, as they outsource more jobs than they create, and steal our tax dollars and representatives, while they are subsidized with even more of our dollars, which surely should not go to those business interests which put profits, above the health of our loved ones, and worse, even their own loved ones, and future family lines.

To cast votes for a group with so little care or concern about these humanitarian issues, and ignore the inherent duties, reponsibilities, spirituality, regardless of which God You worship...all I can say is that a quick look at what the Republicans have been up to, recently, could never justify voting for such pigs.

Whenn I write that a vote for Republicans, is a vote for illness, for cancer, for more human misery, I'm not saying those things lightly, and such a vote, would be a vote that would surely make anyone's Jesus cry, if he's up there....

G.

ugotda7
10-09-2011, 11:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that presidential nominee contender Herman Cain has achieved membership in the top tier of 3 leading in the polls, he will now begin to receive the more serious scrutiny attendant to that leadership position. Before, as a quixotic maverick with little perceived chance of winning this whole thing, much of what he said got a pass.

Do you think the 9-9-9 plan is sound, or a phony gimmick? And when will Cain be required to put up or shut up about it? </div></div>

He was discussing the time period when the freedom rides started.....quit trying to make up BS. If you're going to call someone a liar have your facts straight...otherwise you just come off as a partisan hack.

His 9-9-9 plan has been reviewed by lots of folks and found to be legit.

For those who are interested in seeing what Cain actually said....probably very few here.

http://www.mofopolitics.com/2011/10/06/psychotic-liberal-lawrence-odonnell-vs-herman-cain-10611/

ugotda7
10-09-2011, 11:02 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now that presidential nominee contender Herman Cain has achieved membership in the top tier of 3 leading in the polls, he will now begin to receive the more serious scrutiny attendant to that leadership position. Before, as a quixotic maverick with little perceived chance of winning this whole thing, much of what he said got a pass.

I think he's a crank, a liar, and unfit to be president.

Additionally, my interpretation of his 9-9-9- is that it would make things far more difficult for the middle class and the poor, than for the very wealthy.

Above all, we need to remove the economics that favor the wealthy, at the expense of opprotunities for the rest.

I honestly don't think he has a ghost of a chance, anyway. The things he has stated in the last several weeks, IMO, have been far too offensive to far too many Americans...p[articularly his

"If you don't have a job, don't blame Wall St., blame yourself," rhetoric, which, IMO, is hugely offensive, to those Americans who understand what actually brought this country down into the Bush deregulatory ERA of Failed Trickle Down Economics, ... leading to near Depression.

Given the facts of the Bush, no strings attached, Bail Out, for Wall St., I think most Americans will find his statement very offensive.

Additionally, I see little to admire, when I hear his excuses for taking a bye, from working for civil rights, in those very important, days.

G. </div></div>

Racist.

cushioncrawler
10-10-2011, 12:21 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mac, Forgive me, but much of this post seems somewhat unnrelated, as to the realities of the world today...... This recession, is not comparable, to any recession, in history, for one thing....... G</div></div>Gayle -- Yes. Taxation iznt crucial.

What iz crucial iz spending -- where, how much, on what. What duz Herman propoze for spending.

Yes, the earth shood kum first -- our future.
Herman will of course give the future zilch priority. Herman will of course giv priority to Shock Doctrine. The earth will (would) kum last.
mac.

Qtec
10-10-2011, 02:51 AM
Its a gimmick. A fantasy. A catch phrase like Buy 2 get one free. That's how HC thinks. He's just selling something he thinks people might go for, after all, he thinks all blacks are dumb.

..and YES, he got called on a lie.

Q

LWW
10-10-2011, 03:46 AM
SNIIIIFFFFFFFF ... AHHHH ... I love the smell of leftist fear in the morning.

Gayle in MD
10-10-2011, 08:45 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mac, Forgive me, but much of this post seems somewhat unnrelated, as to the realities of the world today...... This recession, is not comparable, to any recession, in history, for one thing....... G</div></div>Gayle -- Yes. Taxation iznt crucial.

What iz crucial iz spending -- where, how much, on what. What duz Herman propoze for spending.

Herman will of course give the future zilch priority. Herman will of course giv priority to Shock Doctrine. The earth will (would) kum last.
mac. </div></div>

Yes, Mac, you nailed it this time.

Cain is a joke. He will soon fall by the wayside. His ignorance will become more evident, as time goes by, just as the rest of the Repub candidates will...

The most important issue I see, for now, as far as the election goes, at least, is exposing the reprehensible, anti-American Repiglican agenda of disenfranchisement, since again, they are pulling their old tricks, trying to block the votes of the poor and ethnic groups in our country.

How will Cain answer to those disgraceful efforts, which most impact our African American and Hispanics citizens, and as well, target the very poor?

The Repigs are doing exactly what they did in 2000, ala Katherine Harris, the great vote "Purger" who helped Jeb throw the election for his brother...behind the scenes, of course.

A truly corrupt bunch of crooks. When the time comes that they have to answer questions about their own past performances, they will all be standing there naked...nothing to brag about, that is provable or true.

When Repubs start talking class warfare, and trying to disenfranchise voters, launching investigations into hyped up charges, you know they're in trouble.

G.

eg8r
10-10-2011, 09:34 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Don't misunderstand my point. I think it would be defensible position that he simply didn't want to get into trouble, even as a slightly older person than a high-schooler. But he didn't say that-- he said he (probably) WOULD have done it, had he not been in high-school. There's this contradiction for him to address.
</div></div>First you call him a liar and now it is just a "contradiction"? I am all for honesty so unless someone asks him to clarify what he said I don't think he needs to waste his time going back to answer this.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">and has made several claims about this so-far rather vague plan.
</div></div>Is this the start of the you guys "beating up" the righties for being vague after praising Obama and his vague lies of "change"?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">With the sketchy details available so far, some have said it will raise only about half the revenue of the current tax arrangements that it would replace.</div></div>Why aren't these "some" being identified? And how are they basing their results if the details are so sketchy? Seems like this "some" is probably the same group that helped Obama decide how high he was going to allow UE to get.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Do you think the 9-9-9 plan is sound, or a phony gimmick? And when will Cain be required to put up or shut up about it? </div></div>I don't know how he came up with the actual percentage of 9 so I won't address that but the other things he talks about I am totally in favor of...Federal spending cuts up to 10%, investigation into every federal program and eliminate waste or duplicity based on performance metrics, and restructuring SS. I don't see anything wrong with that.

Cutting the federal budget by 10% saves a boatload of cash year in and year out. What scares me is that no politician is ever willing to define what they include in the "budget". My suggestion, which no politician would agree to, is to halt all spending increases and new programs. Take the current year budget and take 10% away (private business does this regularly) from next year. This forces waste to be removed from the system. It is intelligent down-sizing, getting rid of dead weight. Once that is complete take a look at any spending increases on the docket for the following year. If any of them correlate with a program or entity that was cut as part of the 10% then cut it out of the future increase. Next any new program, make a decision at that time whether it will proceed or be put on hold for a later date.

Too many times we get politicians who will say they cut budget or cut spending only to find out all they did was remove spending increases from the future. That is not a true cut in spending.

eg8r

LWW
10-10-2011, 09:49 AM
You must understand something ... when McCain was the threat to dear leader he had to be destroyed.

When Palin became the threat to dear leader she had to be destroyed.

When Romney became the threat to dear leader he had to be destroyed.

When Bachman became the threat to dear leader she had to be destroyed.

When Perry became the threat to dear leader he had to be destroyed.

Now that Cain is the threat to dear leader he must be destroyed.

IOW ... this is totally predictable.

ugotda7
10-10-2011, 10:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mac, Forgive me, but much of this post seems somewhat unnrelated, as to the realities of the world today...... This recession, is not comparable, to any recession, in history, for one thing....... G</div></div>Gayle -- Yes. Taxation iznt crucial.

mac. </div></div>

Yes, Mac, you nailed it this time.

Cain is a joke. He will soon fall by the wayside. His ignorance will become more evident, as time goes by, just as the rest of the Repub candidates will...

The most important issue I see, for now, as far as the election goes, at least, is exposing the reprehensible, anti-American Repiglican agenda of disenfranchisement, since again, they are pulling their old tricks, trying to block the votes of the poor and ethnic groups in our country.

How will Cain answer to those disgraceful efforts, which most impact our African American and Hispanics citizens, and as well, target the very poor?

The Repigs are doing exactly what they did in 2000, ala Katherine Harris, the great vote "Purger" who helped Jeb throw the election for his brother...behind the scenes, of course.

A truly corrupt bunch of crooks. When the time comes that they have to answer questions about their own past performances, they will all be standing there naked...nothing to brag about, that is provable or true.

When Repubs start talking class warfare, and trying to disenfranchise voters, launching investigations into hyped up charges, you know they're in trouble.

G.

</div></div>

Racist.

Gayle in MD
10-10-2011, 10:25 AM
Yes, you are.

ugotda7
10-10-2011, 01:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, you are. </div></div>

Racist.

Gayle in MD
10-10-2011, 02:48 PM
Yes, you are...

hondo
10-10-2011, 03:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most of America did not take an active role in the civil rights movement. They just road the political wave.

Cain didnt. So what? Just because he is black makes it a requirement that he should have taken an active role as a young man?

At least he isnt a wanna be MKL like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton. </div></div>

It appears that you missed the point of Sofla's post.

hondo
10-10-2011, 03:49 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most of America did not take an active role in the civil rights movement. They just road the political wave.

At least he isnt a wanna be MKL like Jessie Jackson and Al Sharpton. </div></div>

Quote Sofla: "Don't misunderstand my point. I think it would be defensible position that he simply didn't want to get into trouble, even as a slightly older person than a high-schooler. But he didn't say that-- he said he (probably) WOULD have done it, had he not been in high-school. There's this contradiction for him to address."

hondo
10-10-2011, 03:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Quote yugo:

"His 9-9-9 plan has been reviewed by lots of folks and found to be legit."

Hope that clears it up for you. You ask what experts specifically- " lots of folks". Next question.

hondo
10-10-2011, 04:02 PM
Personally, I hope Cain wins. I would love to hear a debate on the intricacies of foreign policy between Obama and Cain.
Also, can you imagine all the white supremacists in America ( half the Republican Party) trying to decide who to vote for?
As dearless leader says over AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER, " Absolutely precious!" /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

Soflasnapper
10-10-2011, 04:58 PM
He was discussing the time period when the freedom rides started.....quit trying to make up BS. If you're going to call someone a liar have your facts straight...otherwise you just come off as a partisan hack.

I'm making up nothing. I was relying on my memory of having watched that interview live (well, dvr'd from that day, viewed later that evening), which you've linked to.

You may be right that he was discussing only the freedom ride period, although that wasn't the impression I got. And I don't think that was Cain's response when challenged about being IN COLLEGE. (I'll re-watch it for confirmation or not.)

MAYBE SOME have looked at his economic plan and written or stated that it checks out. I haven't seen anyone say it, and specifically, nobody I've heard except for Cain says it is revenue neutral.

Facts on that proposal are a little hard to find, as he's only given the broad brush outline version, and no access to, or even mentions of the names of, those parties who are 'top experts' who have allegedly signed off on the plan, let alone any actual, you know, economic scoring or projections for the plan on a multi-year pro-forma statement.

cushioncrawler
10-10-2011, 05:45 PM
Expert krappynomicysts kood skore Herman's revenue plan. U know, the krappynomicysts who saw every recession we ever had coming. U know, the krappynomicysts filling every chair in every bank and fund and department and university.

Hell, krappynomicysts karnt even deskribe the truck that hit them, much less see it coming.

"Derrr, derrr -- i think it woz white -- yes, white -- and big -- and it had some big writing on the side, DEBT i think -- no, it might hav been UNEMPLOYMENT -- anyhow, i got a good look at the driver -- black guy, and he woz looking at a teleprompter instead of the road -- lucky for me i woz carrying a big bag of dollars, my pay, which cushioned the impakt."
mac.

ugotda7
10-10-2011, 06:30 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Yes, you are... </div></div>

Racist.

ugotda7
10-10-2011, 06:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

Quote yugo:

"His 9-9-9 plan has been reviewed by lots of folks and found to be legit."

Hope that clears it up for you. You ask what experts specifically- " lots of folks". Next question. </div></div>

Do you have to be spoon-fed everything by your betters.....wait, do they even have spoons in WV?

ugotda7
10-10-2011, 06:32 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was discussing the time period when the freedom rides started.....quit trying to make up BS. If you're going to call someone a liar have your facts straight...otherwise you just come off as a partisan hack.

I'm making up nothing. I was relying on my memory of having watched that interview live (well, dvr'd from that day, viewed later that evening), which you've linked to.

You may be right that he was discussing only the freedom ride period, although that wasn't the impression I got. And I don't think that was Cain's response when challenged about being IN COLLEGE. (I'll re-watch it for confirmation or not.)

MAYBE SOME have looked at his economic plan and written or stated that it checks out. I haven't seen anyone say it, and specifically, nobody I've heard except for Cain says it is revenue neutral.

Facts on that proposal are a little hard to find, as he's only given the broad brush outline version, and no access to, or even mentions of the names of, those parties who are 'top experts' who have allegedly signed off on the plan, let alone any actual, you know, economic scoring or projections for the plan on a multi-year pro-forma statement.

</div></div>

I suggest you go to his website.

LWW
10-11-2011, 03:57 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ugotda7</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">He was discussing the time period when the freedom rides started.....quit trying to make up BS. If you're going to call someone a liar have your facts straight...otherwise you just come off as a partisan hack.

</div></div>

I suggest you go to his website. </div></div>

There you go holding the bar too high again.

eg8r
10-11-2011, 08:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Personally, I hope Cain wins. I would love to hear a debate on the intricacies of foreign policy between Obama and Cain.
</div></div>What do you expect would happen? Were you looking forward to this same debate when it was Obama vs McCain? I did not see you rooting for that matchup but maybe I missed it.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-11-2011, 09:16 AM
Good suggestion (to check his website).

However, what we find there is clear as mud.

Stunningly, the 9-9-9 is a TRANSITION plan to the Fair Tax (of some description, left entirely vague as to the number).

When, and how, the transition is supposed to occur is left out. (After he educates the people on the benefits).

But he says the first two 9s will be eliminated (the personal and business taxes), and does not say the 9% national sales tax will be also eliminated.

Guessing from raw numbers, he's apparently proposing a 27% national sales tax.

(And oddly, prior to the 9 percent corporate tax's takeover by the Fair Tax, businesses cannot deduct salaries or benefit costs of employees from their gross proceeds, and instead pay 9% on those entire costs???)

The website is not clear, and does not explain anything about the alleged world-class economists who've approved the plan.

cushioncrawler
10-11-2011, 03:38 PM
"World-class krappynomicysts" must be a put-down. Like "world-class liar".

There are complaints that the 10% goods and services tax in ozz costs a lot to administer/collect. There iz talk of it going to 20% koz the cost of collection etc would be halved.

A 1% of 1% tax on financial moovements sound good.
mac.

hondo
10-11-2011, 06:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Personally, I hope Cain wins. I would love to hear a debate on the intricacies of foreign policy between Obama and Cain.
</div></div>What do you expect would happen? Were you looking forward to this same debate when it was Obama vs McCain? I did not see you rooting for that matchup but maybe I missed it.

eg8r </div></div>

Wow! What a memory!
Do a search. You'll find me rooting for it.

LWW
10-12-2011, 02:33 AM
You are aware that by the cabal's rules ... the only reason someone would oppose a black politician is racism.

hondo
10-12-2011, 05:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good suggestion (to check his website).

Stunningly, the 9-9-9 is a TRANSITION plan to the Fair Tax (of some description, left entirely vague as to the number).

When, and how, the transition is supposed to occur is left out. (After he educates the people on the benefits).

But he says the first two 9s will be eliminated (the personal and business taxes), and does not say the 9% national sales tax will be also eliminated.

(And oddly, prior to the 9 percent corporate tax's takeover by the Fair Tax, businesses cannot deduct salaries or benefit costs of employees from their gross proceeds, and instead pay 9% on those entire costs???)

The website is not clear, and does not explain anything about the alleged world-class economists who've approved the plan. </div></div>

Quote LWW:

"You are aware that by the cabal's rules ... the only reason someone would oppose a black politician is racism."

Now it gets interesting. I asked dubbie who the cabal was.
He replied Hondo, Gayle, Wolfie, and sometimes Q.
I have never stated that belief nor do I believe it.
Wolfie hasn't been a member for ages.
So, apparently, the "cabal" he's talking is Gayle and sometimes Q.
Yet I have heard both give several reasons for the klan's blind hatred of Obama.
How can anyone take anything this character types seriously?

Soflasnapper
10-12-2011, 07:02 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are aware that by the cabal's rules ... the only reason someone would oppose a black politician is racism. </div></div>

We all look forward to the day a man will be judged by the crappy content of his gimmicky and ruinous economic program proposals, and not by the color of his skin.

I'm sure you agree. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

hondo
10-12-2011, 07:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You are aware that by the cabal's rules ... the only reason someone would oppose a black politician is racism. </div></div>

We all look forward to the day a man will be judged by the crappy content of his gimmicky and ruinous economic program proposals, and not by the color of his skin.

I'm sure you agree. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

eg8r
10-12-2011, 08:55 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We all look forward to the day a man will be judged by the crappy content of his gimmicky and ruinous economic program proposals, and not by the color of his skin.</div></div>As well we also look forward to the day that those doing the judging would prefer to understand those economic plans prior to throwing weak uninformed jabs.

I am sure you agree. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r

hondo
10-12-2011, 09:26 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">We all look forward to the day a man will be judged by the crappy content of his gimmicky and ruinous economic program proposals, and not by the color of his skin.</div></div>As well we also look forward to the day that those doing the judging would prefer to understand those economic plans prior to throwing weak uninformed jabs.

I am sure you agree. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r </div></div>

Hilarious! You say this to the only poster on here who has tried to investigate its content. What a card!

eg8r
10-12-2011, 09:34 AM
Actually you must have not been following the discussion on this particular topic. Next time you open your mouth you might want to inform yourself first. THen again your comprehension and reading skills have been on the slide big time lately.

eg8r

ugotda7
10-12-2011, 10:43 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Good suggestion (to check his website).

The website is not clear, and does not explain anything about the alleged world-class economists who've approved the plan. </div></div>

Quote LWW:

"You are aware that by the cabal's rules ... the only reason someone would oppose a black politician is racism."

Now it gets interesting. I asked dubbie who the cabal was.
He replied Hondo, Gayle, Wolfie, and sometimes Q.
I have never stated that belief nor do I believe it.
Wolfie hasn't been a member for ages.
So, apparently, the "cabal" he's talking is Gayle and sometimes Q.
Yet I have heard both give several reasons for the klan's blind hatred of Obama.
How can anyone take anything this character types seriously? </div></div>

Racist.

LWW
10-12-2011, 10:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
Quote LWW:

"You are aware that by the cabal's rules ... the only reason someone would oppose a black politician is racism." ...

I have never stated that belief nor do I believe it.</div></div>

LIAR!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Opposing dear leader, that makes you a racist?</div></div>

Sure it does. What's your point?</div></div>

hondo
10-12-2011, 01:45 PM
Now eg personally attacks me again.
You are nothing if not predictable.

LWW
10-12-2011, 01:49 PM
The truth isn't an attack hoss ... it's simply the truth.

hondo
10-12-2011, 01:58 PM
A tip for debating dearless leader. Do not, under any conditions, say anything that is facetious or ironical or under-stated or over-stated.
dubbie will pretend that you are being literal( perhaps he IS too stupid to know the difference), know exactly where that post is, and use it against you.
It is one of his oldest tricks that he uses over and over and over again.
The so-called cabal realize this is just a cheap spin, a parlor trick, but the klan oos and ahs over how clever little dubbie is.

I used to take the time to point out the context of my posts when he would pull this shit, but it is futile. He pulls the same stunts again and again.
Oh, well, it's all the poor guy has.
I've got to start thinking about dinner for the family soon.
Jealous, dub?

eg8r
10-12-2011, 02:28 PM
Yeah right.

eg8r

eg8r
10-12-2011, 02:29 PM
What is predictable is you opening your mouth before your brain can tell you to shut up.

eg8r

hondo
10-12-2011, 05:26 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is predictable is you opening your mouth before your brain can tell you to shut up.

eg8r </div></div>

So much hate in such a little man! Why resort to personal attacks? Are you encouraged by little dubbie saying he agrees with you?

LWW
10-13-2011, 07:09 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">A tip for debating dearless leader. <s>Do not, under any conditions, say anything that is facetious or ironical or under-stated or over-stated.
dubbie will pretend that you are being literal( perhaps he IS too stupid to know the difference), know exactly where that post is, and use it against you.</s> Always be prepared to deny that you said what you said, and be willing to claim that even if you said it ... you still didn't say it.
It is one of his oldest tricks that he uses over and over and over again.
The so-called cabal realize this is just a <s>cheap spin, a parlor trick, but the klan oos and ahs over how clever little dubbie is</s> devastating move, but like Sideshow Bob walking through a sea of rakes ... we keep doing the same dumb thing.</div></div>

LWW
10-13-2011, 07:11 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What is predictable is you opening your mouth before your brain can tell you to shut up.

eg8r </div></div>

I might dig up the thread on AZB where I said he wasn't stupid ... and he went into a day's long rant about how I was wrong.

He did succeed in convincing me.

It was similar to the thread where he couldn't get it into his addled brain that OSAMA and OBAMA were two different people.

eg8r
10-13-2011, 07:44 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he will now begin to receive the more serious scrutiny attendant to that leadership position.</div></div>This is an example of sofla speaking in politically correct terms in hopes to hide the true actions of his beloved party.

eg8r

eg8r
10-13-2011, 07:46 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I might dig up the thread on AZB where I said he wasn't stupid ... and he went into a day's long rant about how I was wrong.

</div></div>LOL, not too many days ago, after mis-reading my post he told me I mis-read his and then began attacking me. Once I fought back he became the wuss he always has been and began crying that I always attack him.

eg8r

eg8r
10-13-2011, 07:48 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why resort to personal attacks? </div></div>My responses to you are directly related to the way you post. You like to dish it out but you don't take it well. You mother must have gotten sick and tired of seeing you carrying your ball home crying because the other kids did not play nice.

eg8r

LWW
10-13-2011, 08:39 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why resort to personal attacks? </div></div>

How prcious was that?

Anyway, it's time for Wolfman Dubb to play some golden oldies.

New on the charts this week from Trailhood Studios is Hondo and the Martyrs bleating their big hit" I'M NOT YOUR SWEETHEART" ... OWOOOOOOO:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm not your sweetheart, weasel.
You are the scum of the earth.
The S**T-stain on roberts' undies.
You are the gas in dub's ass.
Why, johnny, why?
I'm not your sweetheart.
You are the trash in the trailer.
You are the decaying skunk in the middle of the road.
You are a bottom feeder.
I'm not your sweetheart, weasel.
You are Satan's spawn posing as a Christian.
You are Judas Iscariot.
You are a sewer rat.
You are the crap caked on my commode.
You were never in the service.
You are not black.
You are not a man of God.
You are the lowest of the low. Even lower than bobroberts.
I asm not your sweetheart, weasel.
You are possibly a closet homo-sexual.
You are not a man.
You are a coward who hides behind the anonymity of the keyboard.
I am not your sweetheart, weasel.

Have a nice night and may God bless you.
I am praying for your eternal soul.
I don't hate your soul, weasel.
I just loathe the scumbag inhabiting your current incarnation.</div></div>

Nice work trollboy.

eg8r
10-13-2011, 09:30 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So much hate in such a little man! Why resort to personal attacks? </div></div>LOL it is funny to see your hypocrisy in two back to back sentences.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-13-2011, 11:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he will now begin to receive the more serious scrutiny attendant to that leadership position.</div></div>This is an example of sofla speaking in politically correct terms in hopes to hide the true actions of his beloved party.

eg8r </div></div>

The people tearing into him and his plan are not in a party I love. Those people are his fellow Republicans.

Unless you have information that they are all secretly Democrats?

I will take the turn of this thread to ad hominem attacks to mean that nobody cares to defend Mr. Cain any longer. His ship has sailed, and it is going down.

eg8r
10-13-2011, 11:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The people tearing into him and his plan are not in a party I love. Those people are his fellow Republicans.</div></div>Nope, but that is politically correct speech in terms of hiding the true actions of your beloved party. Your beloved party would prefer something a bit different than serious scrutiny and I am sure you wouldn't disagree.

eg8r

Soflasnapper
10-13-2011, 03:20 PM
If I loved the Democratic Party, I wouldn't have joined 4 other political parties, I don't think. My 'love' is by far a lesser of the two evils analysis, rather than true affection for what the Democratic Party has become over the past 4 decades.

So far as I've seen, the Democrats have steered a wide berth around Cain. No reason to interfere when their other party opponents are doing a fine job all on their own. And attacking a black man can only be done out of racism, some claim, so... /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

If he 'graduates' from his shooting star status, to being likely to win the nomination, I imagine the Dems will start up their attacks. But for now, it's all his fellow GOP nomination seekers (and their surrogates) doing that work.

hondo
10-13-2011, 03:30 PM
I can't help but wonder. Does little dubbie not realize that we can see where he crossed the original content out?
How fukken stupid is he?

My grandmother would say that ole boy don't have sense enough to pour piss out of a boot. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

hondo
10-13-2011, 03:34 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I might dig up the thread on AZB where I said he wasn't stupid ... and he went into a day's long rant about how I was wrong.

</div></div>LOL, not too many days ago, after mis-reading my post he told me I mis-read his and then began attacking me. Once I fought back he became the wuss he always has been and began crying that I always attack him.

eg8r </div></div>

It's really nice to see that you and dearless leader are finally bonding. I always felt you two had a lot in common.
Just don't cross him , buddy. He's a lot more devious and vindictive than you and, actually, a little smarter.

hondo
10-13-2011, 03:55 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why resort to personal attacks? </div></div>My responses to you are directly related to the way you post. You like to dish it out but you don't take it well. You mother must have gotten sick and tired of seeing you carrying your ball home crying because the other kids did not play nice.

eg8r </div></div>

"You mother"?
You so ugly yo mama probably slapped yo face when you was born thinking she was slappin yo ass.
Den she had egg on her face. Dat where you got yo moniker, bro?

If you need that translated, ask your new found brother LWW. He's from the hood in Kentucky. Brags that he's more black than Obama.

hondo
10-13-2011, 05:01 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So much hate in such a little man! Why resort to personal attacks? </div></div>LOL it is funny to see your hypocrisy in two back to back sentences.

eg8r </div></div>

I'm not your sweetheart, weasel.[ I'm not]
You are the scum of the earth.[ He is]
The S**T-stain on roberts' undies.[ ouch! that one left a mark]
You are the gas in dub's ass.[ true dat]]
Why, johnny, why? [Why?]
I'm not your sweetheart.
You are the trash in the trailer. [He is]
You are the decaying skunk in the middle of the road.[He is]
You are a bottom feeder. [He is]
You are Satan's spawn posing as a Christian. [ Absolutely!]
You are Judas Iscariot.[ Preach on!]
You are a sewer rat. [ Worse]
You are the crap caked on my commode.[ Yep]
You were never in the service.[ Nope]
You are not black. [ Pretty sure]
You are not a man of God. [ not even close]
You are the lowest of the low. Even lower than bobroberts.[ it's close]
I asm not your sweetheart, weasel.[ I'm not his sweetheart and he is a weasel]
You are possibly a closet homo-sexual.[ he doesn't even do the closet thing well]
You are not a man.[ Not the way real men define the term]
You are a coward who hides behind the anonymity of the keyboard.[ You disagree, Eg?]
I am not your sweetheart, weasel.

Have a nice night and may God bless you.[ I can be sweet]
I am praying for your eternal soul.[ Unlike LWW/Johnny D., I am sincere]
I don't hate your soul, weasel.[ I do not. I love his soul]
I just loathe the scumbag inhabiting your current incarnation[ True dat]

This was in response to LWW/Johnny D. bombarding me on here and in PMs with hate.
I stand by everything i say.

cushioncrawler
10-13-2011, 05:03 PM
Haz old yellowstain Cain become obsessed over the theft of a quart of frozen strawberries missing from a gallon received from the U.S.S. Debt.
mac.

hondo
10-13-2011, 05:10 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cushioncrawler</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Haz old yellowstain become obsessed over the theft of a quart of frozen strawberries missing from a gallon received from the U.S.S. Debt.
mac. </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

eg8r
10-13-2011, 09:47 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And attacking a black man can only be done out of racism, some claim,</div></div>That sure was the Dems mantra every time someone said something about Obama.

eg8r

eg8r
10-13-2011, 09:47 PM
Are you saying he is your gayle?

eg8r

eg8r
10-13-2011, 09:48 PM
None of that had anything to do with my response to your hypocritical post about attacking me then questioning the personal attacks.

eg8r

hondo
10-13-2011, 10:28 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">None of that had anything to do with my response to your hypocritical post about attacking me then questioning the personal attacks.

eg8r </div></div>

Since jennings ran away you have filled the void for dumb posts. Thank you.

eg8r
10-14-2011, 07:33 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since jennings ran away you have filled the void for dumb posts. Thank you. </div></div>Ha, this coming from the guy who single handedly raised the collective IQ of all WV educators once he retired.

eg8r

ugotda7
10-14-2011, 03:19 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since jennings ran away you have filled the void for dumb posts. Thank you. </div></div>Ha, this coming from the guy who single handedly raised the collective IQ of all WV educators once he retired.

eg8r </div></div>

LOL.................

hondo
10-15-2011, 08:15 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Since jennings ran away you have filled the void for dumb posts. Thank you. </div></div>Ha, this coming from the guy who single handedly raised the collective IQ of all WV educators once he retired.

eg8r </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

LWW
10-15-2011, 09:41 AM
http://i12.photobucket.com/albums/a247/lww/hondo-cartman_as_a_teacher-0002.jpg

Sev
10-18-2011, 07:26 PM
In a recent poll Cain beats Obama.

hondo
10-18-2011, 07:31 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sev</div><div class="ubbcode-body">In a recent poll Cain beats Obama.

</div></div>

WOW! That pretty much clinches it! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smirk.gif

Sev
10-18-2011, 07:44 PM
Well Cain is a Thoroughbred.