PDA

View Full Version : Always keep in mind whose side you're on.

Qtec
10-10-2011, 01:28 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just keep reminding yourself: <span style='font-size: 14pt'>a mere three years after the financial industry nearly destroyed the planet</span>, Wall Street is bigger and more profitable than ever while a tenth of the rest of us remain mired in unemployment. Even after nearly destroying the planet, virtually nothing has changed. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>That's the outrage,</span> not a few folks with funny costumes or wacky slogans. Always keep in mind whose side you're on. </div></div>

http://images2.dailykos.com/i/user/6685/blog_financial_profits_2011.jpg

Q

Qtec
10-10-2011, 01:42 AM
Actions have consequences, even for the GOP. From day 1 of the Obama admin, they have launched an attack on the 99%. Every cut they have proposed hurts the MC, while at the same time they defend tax cuts for the 1%.
Now the people are showing their anger and the GOP are scared, hence the media campaign to ridicule and demean the OWS protesters.

Q

LWW
10-10-2011, 03:40 AM
And who was it that took control of that sector of the economy?

Qtec
10-10-2011, 06:42 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And who was it that took control of that sector of the economy? </div></div>

If you have 'ANYTHING' to say about my post , I will be astonished to hear it.

AS USUAL, you ignore the thread, refuse to answer and attempt to change the subject.

If you have nothing to say, STFU.

We are all tired of your banal responses.

You don't make sense.

Adjust your Meds.

Q

Gayle in MD
10-10-2011, 08:17 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And who was it that took control of that sector of the economy? </div></div>

AS USUAL, you ignore the thread, refuse to answer and attempt to change the subject.

You don't make sense.

Adjust your Meds.

Q </div></div>

Typical, and more boring than ever.....

eg8r
10-10-2011, 09:13 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">a mere three years after the financial industry nearly destroyed the planet</div></div>Why use such gross exaggerations to prove a point? The reason is that the planet was not destroyed and your point is miniscule. Those that are still unemployed can blame Obama at this point. He has done absolutely zero to get them back to work. This summer he told us patent reform would get the back to work right away. So congress passed the reform and now we have Obama saying good job but that doesn't put them back to work. UE is this high because of Obama not doing anything to slow it down and reverse it.

eg8r

eg8r
10-10-2011, 09:16 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> Every cut they have proposed hurts the MC</div></div>Actually there hasn't be any "cuts" that have hurt the MC. The middle class is doing just fine. What is hurting the middle class is Obama, due to his lack of effectivity the MC is getting smaller due to long extended UE. Obama is actually making this country poorer and poorer. I guess his goal is to get everyone in America to look and live like his brother.

eg8r

Qtec
10-11-2011, 03:38 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Why use such gross exaggerations to prove a point? </div></div>

Its not meant to be taken literally. Its a figure of speech.

Iceland went bankrupt . Greece is heading that way. Ireland defaulted. The Euro crisis, etc etc..<span style='font-size: 20pt'>ALL the fault of the banks</span>. The whole financial system is shot to pieces because its all based on lies. Its difficult to exaggerate the problem, don't you think?

They lied then and they are lying now.

Q

LWW
10-11-2011, 05:29 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">And who was it that took control of that sector of the economy? </div></div>

You don't make sense.

Adjust your Meds.

Q </div></div>

Typical, and more boring than ever..... </div></div>

Don't be so hard on snoopy ... he tries really hard.