PDA

View Full Version : Drive-by posters..LLw is the King

Qtec
10-10-2011, 05:59 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SNIIIIFFFFFFFF ... AHHHH ... I love the smell of leftist fear in the morning.

Yes ... this group is a bunch of brain dead leftbots.

And who was it that took control of that sector of the economy?

Your source lost all credibility right there.

The dembots in congress will, again, block justice.

It's truly a shame that you are illiterate.

The O-cultists will accept as "PROOF" whatever dear leader and the party tell them to accept.
</div></div>

That is your total response to 7 threads.<span style='font-size: 23pt'> All one-liners.</span>

ALL opinion based on ignorance of the facts. Just like eg8r, facts get in the way of your distorted views so you deny or dismiss them. Shoot the messenger, whatever, anything to avoid reality.
You have come a long way since you came here and 'challenged' the left to a Great Debate.

Pathetic.

Q

hondo
10-10-2011, 06:40 AM
They finally forgave him on AZ for the Japanese slurs and he is back there bombarding that forum with his "wisdom." No time for anything but drive-by shootings on here.
He takes the same kind of beating on there that he does here , but he has a large contingent of cheerleaders over there to egg him on.

eg8r
10-10-2011, 09:06 AM
Well qtip, we could be like you and just call whatever we agree with "facts". Instead I choose to just open my eyes, use my brain and accept the real facts.

eg8r

hondo
10-10-2011, 02:08 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well qtip, we could be like you and just call whatever we agree with "facts". Instead I choose to just open my eyes, use my brain and accept the real facts.

eg8r </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif

Gayle in MD
10-10-2011, 02:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well qtip, we could be like you and just call whatever we agree with "facts". Instead I choose to just open my eyes, use my brain and accept the real facts.

eg8r </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif </div></div>

LMAO!

Funniest post I've ever read on here.

G.

hondo
10-10-2011, 03:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well qtip, we could be like you and just call whatever we agree with "facts". Instead I choose to just open my eyes, use my brain and accept the real facts.

eg8r </div></div>

/forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/shocked.gif </div></div>

LMAO!

Funniest post I've ever read on here.

G. </div></div>

Me too! "Ah, if only some pow'r the giftie gie us, to see ourselves as others see us, it woulde fram mony a blunder and foolish notion frae us."
With thanks to Bobbie Burns.

ugotda7
10-10-2011, 06:38 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">They finally forgave him on AZ for the Japanese slurs and he is back there bombarding that forum with his "wisdom." No time for anything but drive-by shootings on here.
He takes the same kind of beating on there that he does here , but he has a large contingent of cheerleaders over there to egg him on. </div></div>

To say you're highly confused would be a compliment.

Gayle in MD
10-13-2011, 09:00 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SNIIIIFFFFFFFF ... AHHHH ... I love the smell of leftist fear in the morning.

Yes ... this group is a bunch of brain dead leftbots.

And who was it that took control of that sector of the economy?

Your source lost all credibility right there.

The dembots in congress will, again, block justice.

It's truly a shame that you are illiterate.

The O-cultists will accept as "PROOF" whatever dear leader and the party tell them to accept.
</div></div>

That is your total response to 7 threads.<span style='font-size: 23pt'> All one-liners.</span>

ALL opinion based on ignorance of the facts. Just like eg8r, facts get in the way of your distorted views so you deny or dismiss them. Shoot the messenger, whatever, anything to avoid reality.
You have come a long way since you came here and 'challenged' the left to a Great Debate.

Pathetic.

Q </div></div>

Pathetic and repulsive.

Irrational thread titles, that are nothing but lies, day after day.

Personal attacks, instead of any attempt at reasoned debate.

G.

LWW
10-13-2011, 02:24 PM
I knew you were still following me dearheart.

hondo
10-13-2011, 05:14 PM
What's sad is that dubbie craves your approval so much that he calls you dearheart.
I've tried to explain to him that you find him repulsive and will never accept him but that ole boy's a bit hard headed.
So sad.

LWW
10-14-2011, 03:50 AM
And you are on the obsession with LWW list also ... wait ... no disrespect intended, you were the founding member.

LWW
10-14-2011, 03:51 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: eg8r</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Well qtip, we could be like you and just call whatever we agree with "facts". Instead I choose to just open my eyes, use my brain and accept the real facts.

eg8r </div></div>

I love how he tries to act smart, but can't get a 3 letter string of characters correct.