PDA

View Full Version : Not looking good, Obama

hondo
10-10-2011, 06:34 AM
Went to a wedding Saturday. Good friend marrying a black guy, Jack. Wedding party was about 70% black.
Jack's mamma sitting at a table with me and 5 black folks.

Mamma said she voted for Obama last time but no way in heck she was voting for him this time. All 5 black folks nodded in agreement. I kept my trap shut.
It appears the hole he inherited has doomed him.
Still can't imagine any of those losers on the other side as Preident, however.
Bad times for America.

Qtec
10-10-2011, 06:38 AM
Who are they going to vote for then, Rick Santorum?

If they vote, it will be for Obama.

The OWS is a gift for Obama. He should embrace it.

Q

hondo
10-10-2011, 06:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who are they going to vote for then, Rick Santorum?

Q </div></div>

Lord, I wanted to ask but Jack's mamma looked pissed and it was a wedding, you know. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif

Gayle in MD
10-10-2011, 08:20 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who are they going to vote for then, Rick Santorum?

Q </div></div>

They will vote, and they will vote for Obama....

The election is a long way off. Just wait until they hear some more racially offensive rhetoric and insults coming from the Repigs....including Cain...

G.

LWW
10-10-2011, 09:42 AM
They aren't as botlike as you dear.

ugotda7
10-10-2011, 01:46 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Went to a wedding Saturday. Good friend marrying a black guy, Jack. Wedding party was about 70% black.
Jack's mamma sitting at a table with me and 5 black folks.

Mamma said she voted for Obama last time but no way in heck she was voting for him this time. All 5 black folks nodded in agreement. I kept my trap shut.
It appears the hole he inherited has doomed him.
Still can't imagine any of those losers on the other side as Preident, however.
Bad times for America. </div></div>

You might want to pay attention. Bad times are happening right now and it's a direct result of this administration's actions for the past few years - they received a small hole and took a bull dozer to it.

hondo
10-10-2011, 01:49 PM
That is your total response to 7 threads. All one-liners.

ALL opinion based on ignorance of the facts. Just like eg8r, facts get in the way of your distorted views so you deny or dismiss them. Shoot the messenger, whatever, anything to avoid reality.
You have come a long way since you came here and 'challenged' the left to a Great Debate.

Pathetic.

Q

Dead on, Q.

ugotda7
10-10-2011, 09:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That is your total response to 7 threads. All one-liners.

ALL opinion based on ignorance of the facts. Just like eg8r, facts get in the way of your distorted views so you deny or dismiss them. Shoot the messenger, whatever, anything to avoid reality.
You have come a long way since you came here and 'challenged' the left to a Great Debate.

Pathetic.

Q

Dead on, Q. </div></div>

Envy is a terrible thing.

hondo
10-10-2011, 09:38 PM
Who do you folks think is the worst troll on here? My vote goes to yugo. I can't think of one valid contribution he has made to this forum.

P.S. I take it back. He did defend me against johnny d./dubbie once.
So I guess nobody is actually completely worthless.

P.P.S. Oops. I forgot about johnnie d./ dubbie. He's completely worthless.

ugotda7
10-10-2011, 10:43 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Who do you folks think is the worst troll on here? My vote goes to yugo. I can't think of one valid contribution he has made to this forum.

P.S. I take it back. He did defend me against johnny d./dubbie once.
So I guess nobody is actually completely worthless.

P.P.S. Oops. I forgot about johnnie d./ dubbie. He's completely worthless. </div></div>

But Hondo - you invited me here. Does this mean you want to break up? Is there some sort of special WV ceremony that goes along with that...maybe guzzling some moonshine and shooting shotguns up into the trees while shouting Byrd's name?

cushioncrawler
10-10-2011, 10:46 PM
Obama will win in a landslide.
mac.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVjr4mii3cE&hd=1

ugotda7
10-10-2011, 11:02 PM
Pretty cool video.....but I think you're wrong.

LWW
10-11-2011, 04:02 AM
Oh I think you win that hands down ... you climb a cross better than anyone I know also.