PDA

View Full Version : US Open/CCB schedule of events - exec summary

10-12-2011, 12:03 PM
CCB Dinner- Thurs Oct 20 evening; We leave the Marriott hotel lobby at 5:00pm and reservations will be for 5:30 at Smokey Bones.

CCB tournament- Fri Oct 21 am, @ Q Master Billiards (courtesy of Barry Behrman and Shannon); Registration at 10:00am followed by the players meeting and we begin play at approximately 10:30am. Play continues until approximately 3:00pm.

Q Master Billiards: late nite hangout, every nite

CCB award presentation to Barry Behrman & Shannon Behrman-Paschall: Sat. Oct 22, 2.45p before the semi finals at the TV table.

Eric

Rich R.
10-12-2011, 09:20 PM
I just thought I would note, the reservations at Smokey Bones have been made. We will verify them once we arrive in Va.

Harold Acosta
10-19-2011, 04:45 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich R.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just thought I would note, the reservations at Smokey Bones have been made. We will verify them once we arrive in Va.
</div></div>

Where is this located? I'll be driving from Virginia Beach towards the Convention Center ....

Rich R.
10-20-2011, 05:08 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Harold Acosta</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rich R.</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I just thought I would note, the reservations at Smokey Bones have been made. We will verify them once we arrive in Va.
</div></div>

Where is this located? I'll be driving from Virginia Beach towards the Convention Center .... </div></div>
Harold, it is in one of the shopping centers on Greenbrier a few minutes from the Open. Going from the Open, it will be on your left. I'm sorry that I'm not better with the directions in this area.
We will meeting in the Marriot lobby at 5 pm and we follow each other to Smokey Bones if that would be better for you or anyone else.