PDA

View Full Version : MSNBC calls for a "KENT STATE MOMENT" ...

LWW
10-14-2011, 03:46 PM
What a bunch of jackarses ... (http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2011/10/14/donny_deutsch_occupy_wall_street_needs_a_kent_stat e_moment.html)

Who wants to explain that that's what they said, but that's not what they said?

Soflasnapper
10-14-2011, 05:32 PM
It is what HE said (although he then immediately took it back, of course), but it is not what THEY said, at all.

cushioncrawler
10-14-2011, 05:52 PM
Donny Deutsch discusses the Occupy Wall Street movement on MSNBC's "Morning Joe."

"Obviously everybody is saying, they need to kind of clarify, they need policy issues -- 'this is what we want' as opposed to.... The other thing it needs, and I don't want this to come out the wrong way. If we think -- not needs but will happen -- if you think back to the late '60s, what is the most stirring image of all of the rebellion that happened. What do we remember? Kent State. Now, I'm not saying somebody has to get killed. What will happen, there will be a climax moment of class warfare somehow played out on screen that I think will -- the same way '9-9-9', if you will, kind of simplifies a message -- that articulates this clash. So, both the real clarification in terms of policy and unfortunately some imagery says to America, and I think those are the two things..."

Soflasnapper
10-15-2011, 02:06 PM
Now, I'm not saying somebody has to get killed.

Right. Probably just shot at, and possibly wounded. Killed? Not necessarily. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif

LWW
10-15-2011, 02:09 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Soflasnapper</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Now, I'm not saying somebody has to get killed.

Right. Probably just shot at, and possibly wounded. Killed? Not necessarily. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif </div></div>

Yep ... that's what the moonbat said.