PDA

View Full Version : Occupy Wall Street protests go global

Qtec
10-16-2011, 02:40 AM
link. (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/oct/16/occupy-protests-europe-london-assange)
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2011/10/16/1318720272730/Demonstration-in-Puerta-d-007.jpg

Madrid.

http://msnbcmedia3.msn.com/j/MSNBC/Components/Photo/_new/111015-occupytimes-hmed-5p.grid-10x2.jpg

Times Square .

link (http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011/oct/16/occupy-protests-europe-london-assange)
Q

cushioncrawler
10-16-2011, 03:46 AM
None of this will change anything.
The usofa iz going down.
Praps maggots will be grinners, the maggots in the shithole will hav some sense, and turn into flies, and fly away.
mac.

Gayle in MD
10-16-2011, 07:09 AM
Wow Mac, I don't know how you can say that.

Economic corruption practiced in various governments around the world, ours included, in colusion with the top wealthy one percent, IOW, Global Fascist Economic Policies, and that is currently being protested against, across the globe, millions out in the streets, standing up for their economic rights, and against the evil, greedy wealthy and corrupt policy makers.

Corrupt colusion between corporations and government, in concert, robbing everyone else, that is fascism.

This is a global movement now, which clearly supports the original Occupy Wall St., movement, and it is growing like nothing I've ever seen in my lifetime.

I don't think we saw anything like this, emanating from the ridiculous Tea Party BS, for example.

It's going to continue to pick up steam, IMO, which is the beginning of the end of what has really been gross fraud and corruption, mislabeled as capitalism.

In our country, The Repiglican Party, the great deregulators, the "Ownership Society" BUSH policy, with Greenspan in the lead, flaming it with unjuustifiably low interest rates, into a huge Real Estate Bubble, and the Repiglican policies, of no concern, or oversight, about fraud in the markets....we have seen where all of that led us...add in their massive growth of government, unpaid for entitlements, all of it under the Bush/cheney treasonist cabal, fear mongering and lying us into wars that destroyed Bill Clinton's surplus, and all for naught, all for crony capitalism, IOW, they were killing for cash..Bush's Many Messes, and Repiglicans are filibustering and blocking job creation , getting ready to throw the next election, with Koch Brother's money.....and blocking votes.

This is not the only country, obviously, where these fascist principles have been pushed, and hence, the uprising of the Midle Class citizens of the world, which is growing by leaps and bounds....

I don't think it's reasonable to think that such a massive global outpouring of demands and protests, against the ascist corruption, can be pooh-poohed, as nothing, do you, really?

<span style='font-size: 14pt'>

Occupy Wall Street Protests Spread To Europe, Asia
</span>

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/10/15/occupy-wall-street-protests-europe-asia_n_1012336.html

eg8r
10-16-2011, 05:12 PM
Looks like more people care in Madrid than in Wall St's backyard.

eg8r

cushioncrawler
10-17-2011, 03:54 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Gayle in MD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow Mac, I don't know how you can say that.........I don't think it's reasonable to think that such a massive global outpouring of demands and protests, against the fascist corruption, can be pooh-poohed, as nothing, do you, really?.........</div></div>Gayle -- It will kum to nothing. Nothing will change. The GOP wont change. Dogma wont change. The usofa systems wont change.

And even if say banks and banking did change, how would that stop theusofa turning into a shithole. How would it fix unemployment. No matter how many protestors forced whatever changes, once the dust settles, who will be waiting -- krappynomicysts, thats who. Nah, the usofa iz going down.
mac.

Qtec
10-18-2011, 03:39 AM
Wait till 1 million march on Wall St. They can bring NY or any other city to a stand still.

The people have the true power, they just have to exercise it.

Q...BTW, France had a period of excessive wealth inequality, ..its called the French revolution!

Qtec
10-18-2011, 03:41 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lawrence O’Donnell smelled blood in the water today, and decided to take yet another bite out of the Tea Party. Mocking what he considered<span style='font-size: 14pt'> paltry numbers at a rally in Washington, D.C.,</span> O’Donnell declared it evidence of certain doom for the American right, though his guest, Dave Weigel, begged to differ: having attended the rally, he attributed the dwindling numbers to the electoral success of the Tea Party, and asserted he wasn’t reading anything too disastrous for the movement in the numbers.

Calling them “sunshine patriots,” O’Donnell argued the small numbers at the rally– attended by, among others, Reps. Michele Bachmann and Rand Paul– signaled the inconsistent levels of passion in the movement, and possibly a permanent decline in their influence by 2012.<span style='font-size: 14pt'> O’Donnell cited Politico‘s crowd number at 100– a number Weigel jokingly suggested was inaccurate– “I would go as high as <u>201, 203…</u> but I might have counted the media that was there </span></div></div>

LOL

Q

Qtec
10-18-2011, 04:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congress shall make no law respecting an <u>establishment of religion,</u> or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; <u>or the right of the people <span style='font-size: 14pt'>peaceably to assemble</span>, and to petition the Government for a<span style='font-size: 17pt'> redress of grievances.</span> </u></div></div>

I'm sure you haver never heard of it, look it up.

Q

eg8r
10-18-2011, 08:47 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wait till 1 million march on Wall St. They can bring NY or any other city to a stand still.

The people have the true power, they just have to exercise it.</div></div>I don't need to wait. You showed a picture of two cities and I commented that one looks like they mean it and the other looks like any normal time in a toursit district.

As far as the people having true power, the only power they will have is whether the city gives them a permit to do the march. If they don't get approval and start marching they will go to jail, rightfully so.

eg8r

Gayle in MD
10-18-2011, 01:42 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Qtec</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Congress shall make no law respecting an <u>establishment of religion,</u> or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; <u>or the right of the people <span style='font-size: 14pt'>peaceably to assemble</span>, and to petition the Government for a<span style='font-size: 17pt'> redress of grievances.</span> </u></div></div>

I'm sure you haver never heard of it, look it up.

Q </div></div>

I suppose you can tell how angry the righties on here are now that they are seeing how ridiculously paltry the Tea Party movement looks, compared to the Occupy Wall St., movement, already a GLOBAL movement, which will only grow by leaps and bounds, given that these OWS folks have it straight, who stole what, annd they're not stupid enough to blame the poor, for stealoing all of the wealth. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif

LMAO....Repiglicans is de cwaziest people!

G.